She's back

Metallic memories

She's back


 

The class end early today since the teachers have a meeting with a principal. I really like this sort of thing because I can escape from the tension given by teacher at class.

Plus, I get a full marks in physics quiz so my mood really in restful.

I wonder if tomorrow the teachers will let us go home early as well. Taehyung call me out when I'm the only one who's in the class, daydreaming about an uncertain future.

 

''Cha Haewon, don't you want to go home?'' Taehyung pokes me with a snap.

''Oh, okay. I'm coming.'' I chuckle at myself when I notice I'm the only person left in this classroom.

 

We walk side by side as Taehyung keeps joking around with me. He will tickles me sometimes and make me run after him. I pout at Taehyung when he already far away from me even he can't see it.

 

''Yah, don't you dare to leave me.'' I try my best to follow his pace while panting hardly.

''Come on Haewon. There's an ice-cream shop at the park. I'll treat you if you win in this race.'' Taehyun smirks as he start to run.

 

What the hell is he talking about ? The race? Since when we've start the race?

 

''Yahhh, wait for me.'' I finally snap from my thought when I see nothing in front of me. Taehyung already far away from me. This is unfair. Taehyung the liar, you will taste the blood of yourself after I got you.

 

I keep running and I lost Taehyung's trail. Where is he really?

 

''Jongup?'' The only word that break out from my lips when I saw Jongup at the park. Alone.

The picturesque covered bench of the park along with him.

 

I make my way to Jongup, totally forget that I'm in the race with Taehyung. I look at him and my heart beat faster than before, it's feel strange. I don't know why my heart react like this. Jongup on the other hand looks so peace as he lay on the bench while close his eyes. 

I collect all my courage and stroll toward him.

 

''Jongup?'' I sit on the edge of the bench and look at him.

''Haewon? Why are you here?'' His eyes widen as he quickly change his lay position to sit position.

''I-I actually want to go home but then I spot you at here.'' I mentally slap my cheek from being to honest.

 

Jongup softened by my words and he smile.

 

''Are you miss me that badly, Haewon?'' He said, jokingly but I take it serious.

 

Once again, being the honest me, I nod my head slowly. Jongup let out a small chuckles and gesture me to sit beside him. 

 

Cha Hae Won, grip your mind together.

 

''You know..I never be at a peace after she's gone.'' A smile from Jongup's face suddenly fade after he'd mention her.

 

He was truly despairing with his old memories.

 

''I never smile when she'd leave me. A bunch of guilty suddenly hit me when I try to forget her. Unfair isn't it?'' Jongup add again.

 

I don't know what to said to comfort him. As I try to change the topic, suddenly I can feel something tickles on my lap. I look down and find Jongup lay his head on my lap while he close his eyes tightly. My cheek feel so hot as I realized that I'm wearing a skirt and Jongup probably can feel my bare skin.

 

''I just want to forget her, can I?'' He said, almost in whisper.

 

I softened by his action. Now, I know why he keeps his cold behavior to me. Maybe he still remember her at that time and still doesn't want to open his heart to any girls. I smile as I caress his hair gently. 

What he went through is far beyond what most adults endure in a lifetime.

 

''I know you can do it, Jongup.'' I said and steal a quick glance at him. He looks so peace on my lap. I just want this time to stops for a while and at the same time, I think I start to fall in love with him.

 

I close my eyes but open it back quickly when I remember the truth I came here. Taehyung. Where is he now?

I grab my phone and start to compose a new message for Taehyung, saying that I'm already arrive at home since I'm tired to race with him. I hope that he's not angry.

 

Meanwhile,

 

''Where's Haewon really? She still the same Haewon that I know. The slow Haewon.'' Taehyung giggles while turn back to search for the lost Haewon.

 

Wait?

 

What's that? Is that Haewon and...Jongup?

 

''Hae- 

 

His had been cut from the sound of his phone. He knows this song very well, it's a message from Haewon. He only put the different song for Haewon because she's somehow special for him. She's the girl that he loved, but he doesn't have a courage to tell her the way his feeling feels when his around her. He just can't get it why the feeling becomes strange when he saw the way Haewon smiles at him and the way Haewon only depends on him whenever she has a problem.

 

I'm probably at home now when you read this message. I feel tired all of sudden and I hope you're not angry.

Haewon (;

 

His heart sink when he read the message that Haewon sent to him. She's only a few meters from him with that..Jongup but why he feel so far away from her.

 

''There's just so much pain, you know? And I'm alone with it all'' Taehyung smile bitterly.

 

He let out a heavy and wary sigh as he turn his heels away from them. If with Jongup already make her happy then he can't said anything.

 

Have a beautiful rest, Haewon.

Your V

 

 

Breathing in the sweet air again, I decided that I definitely liked it here, enough that I might actually settle down here. Especially when Jongup is here with me.

I took in a deep breath and smelled the flowers' pure fragrance.

 


Third P.O.V

Finally, we already done move to our new house and it's really huge.

 

''I love it, thanks mum.'' Haeri tip toe and kiss her mum's cheek.

''Anything for you, dear.'' Mrs Yoon caress her daughter's hair.

''And now, you just need to find your love back.'' Mrs Yoon add before get into their new house.

 

Haeri stroll to the park behind her house. It's really beautiful since her mum knows that she love to has a park behind their house.

She sit on of the bench and smile alone.

 

''Moon Jongup, how are you right now? Are you start to be friendly?'' She giggles at the thought of the old Jongup that always sit alone without has a friend around him.

 

Then, something caught her attention as she see the lovely couple on the bench. The boy lay on the girl's lap and the girl caress the boy's hair.

 

''How I wish the girl is me and the boy is Jongup.'' It was the sweet life she had always craved. The truth thing she doesn't know was the boy is really Jongup.