Who you

Metallic memories

Who you


 

Jongup approach both of us but his eyes didn't wander around. It's just set on Haeri. Nothing else. Smiling sweetly, Haeri pat the vacant seat beside her for Jongup and that vacant seat are happen to be in front of me.

Doesn't it too cruel for me? Following Haeri gestured, Jongup takes his seat and both of them chat happily in front of me, totally ignored me, as if I don't exist.

 

Hey Jongup, why don't you take a look at me? Don't you recognize me? Or is it too hard for you. Then, how about my name? Do you forget my name as well? Even a little memories about us? Just a little.

 

I know those conversation just happen in my mind, right? I have no courage to speak my thought out loud. I look like a lost person yet desperate. What if he really forget about me? I mean, all about me. The thought about that make me feel sick and terrify.

 

"Jonguppie, what do you want to order?" Haeri questioned him with her aegyo while these two clasp their hand together. What a sight.

"Whatever you want to eat." Jongup replies while brush his thumb against Haeri's knuckle. His answer is so cheesy but it do make them look like a cute couple.

"Really? You don't mind? If so, I will choose the menu for our meals." Haeri's voice become more and more cute from Jongup's ear but more annoying from mine.

 

I don't want to hear their conversation actually since it will turn my image to 'busybody' person. But they just a few inch from me and what do you expect me to do other than eavesdrop their lovely heart to heart.

And it's not like I have other chance but to heard it. If I walk away now and leave my seat, there's no promise that I will get any empty seat.

Plus, I choose the best seat ever. It's place exactly under the fan and near with the window so I can see the amazing scenery outside there. How could I ask for more. But..I forget to mention one unpleasant thing that bother me from the start. These two cheesy creatures.

They talk so loud until I can hear one by one words that escaped from their mouth. It's not like I hate it but isn't it a bit nice if you guys can mix up with me?

I feel like there's another wall in front of us that separated me from them and their side seems to be lighten up while my side turn more gloomy.

The waiter come to our place and took their orders. I still in my daydreaming because I don't notice at all nor hear other voices. It feel like I'm living in other world. The world that used to be soundless and faint.

 

"Miss, what do you want to order?" The waiter didn't leave since he doesn't take my order yet. He waves his hand in front of me but I'm too busy in space out until all around me become inaudible.

"She will order soon. You can go first." Haeri smile at the waiter who look unsure whether to go first or wait a little bit. After having a lonely debate with himself, the waiter finally leave to take Jongup and Haeri's order.

 

I blink my eyes as Haeri push my shoulder, look annoyed with my action but I don't really mind. My eyes set on Jongup who's focusing on his phone in front of me.

He looks calm as if he didn't sick and at that very moment, my lips curled up into a thin smile. How could you be this calm?

Secretly, Haeri observes the way I look and smile at Jongup. She rolled her eyes while plans something evil and his lips turn into a smirk.

 

"Yah, go to the counter and order yourself some foods." Haeri with her annoying voice snap me out from looking at Jongup.

"Huh? What?" I shook my head a little and look at Haeri who's sighing loudly. She seems piss off with me.

"It's hard to be a person that always daydreaming, right? I said, go to the counter and order yourself some foods. The waiter already come just now but you are in other world so I ask him to leave first." She patiently explain toward me while narrow her eyes at me.

"And don't stare at my Jongup." She mouth the words that I perfectly get it. Did she noticed that I keep looking at Jongup?

 

I look at her in disbelief as she tried to threaten me but she seems doesn't care at all. Haeri acts cute in front of Jongup and he smile lovingly at Haeri.

Wait..Why am I hear something shattered? I raised my head down and slowly stand up from my seat.

Jongup takes a quick glance at me but set his eyes back on Haeri. The way he looks at me just now as if we're stranger.

Like we never met before and I can't help myself to feel extremely sad. And now my heart is beating like the saddest momentum. I think I couldn't bear to see this two in front of me again.

Plus, I'm not hungry anymore so I guess it's better to go away from here.

 

"Please order the dessert too since you're going to the counter." Haeri speaks out loud and ignores me after that. What? I'm not their slave today.

 

I set my way to the counter and pick up the most expensive dessert for two of them. Somehow to think about how they will paid the dessert create a happy smile in my heart. I don't mean to hold any revenge toward them but it's seems a bit fun. I chuckled to myself as my morbid preoccupations melted away, replaced by a deep joy.

 

I'm sorry Haeri unnie and Jongup.

 

Meanwhile at Jongup and Haeri place look so intense as they are talking about someone.

 

"Be careful with Haewon. She's trying to destroy our relationship." Haeri said while rest her head on Jongup's shoulder while hold tightly Jongup's hand in her.

"Really? But she looks..nice." Jongup simply reply to Haeri's false statement. For him, Haewon is different from what Haeri's said just now. He close his eyes for a while, confused with who's Haewon for him. Is she really like that?

"Who's said she is nice?" Haeri's voice sounds quite irritate as she raised her hear up to look at Jongup's face.

 

My heart. Jongup thought since he's speechless about Haeri's sudden action.

 

"Don't believe in her not so innocent face, Jonguppie. You barely know her, right? How could you make a straight and quick conclusion like that." Haeri scoffed while turn away from Jongup, pretend to sulk with him.

"Ah, noona. Don't be mad. I will be careful, okay?" Jongup tries to persuade Haeri who's pouting cutely at her seat.

"Promise?" Haeri let out his pinky promise in front of Jongup and without hesitate, Jongup intertwined his finger while mutter 'promise' to Haeri.

 

 

Jongup's POV

Haeri's action totally changed every time I mentioned about Haewon. What is their relationship? And the most important one is who's Haewon for me?

Why do you look so familiar in my mind but not in any of my memories? Haeri's sudden action make me curious and wonder more about you. I need to know why did Haeri really hate you?

Are you really the one who's trying to destroy my relationship with Haeri? Is Haeri speak the truth? I need to reveal all of this by myself.

 

Just who are you, Haewon?