Chapter 2

60 Seconds

"Do we have to pick fresh flowers as usual?"

"Yes," answered Seohyun, her hand was busy with her phone. I looked at her, noticing my action, she lifted her head, looked at me with her glistening eyes and sweet smile. "After that, we back to shop first. Are you okay with that?" she asked. I nodded. "Thanks, Lay."

"Done with our best choosing at the garden. I at the back, want to arrange these flowers. Well if you need anything."

I sat in front of the counter, my finger dancing on the machine. But, my eyes focused to Seohyun. She was busy with jasmines and lavenders that were picked by us. Her hands moved beautifully arranged those flowers in boxes.

"Lay!"

I was shocked. I could hear my heart thumping, quicker than ever. I rubbed my chest while looking at Seohyun who was laughing about my shockness.

"What were you day-dreamed of?"

"N-nothing," I answered. Seohyun's eyebrows joined together. I could not tell lie anyway. No wonder if she can read mine. "Need any help?"

Seohyun smiled, showing her clean teeth. Then she nodded.

"Let's go. We have to do our mission," said Seohyun, widened her eyes.

"Our mission? What the hell was that?"

"Lay, don't tell me that you have forgot. I told you about two hours before," said Seohyun, trying to gain me my memory. I looked at Seohyun with a blank look. "Our customer's reservation! Come on, do you really forget?"

I remembered. I nodded, smiled sheepishly while looking at Seohyun. She grimaced, I made a peace sign and she sticked out her tounge.

"Help me carry the boxes get inside the van, could you?" asked Seohyun.

"Not a big deal, boss. Let me settle," I said proudly, stood then walked to carry those boxes.

***

I parked, or I could tell as stopped the van at the roadside. I looked at Seohyun, her face pale as there was no blood. Her hand still... with her phone.

"Did you get the adress, Seohyun?"

Seohyun nodded. She checked her phone again for... I don't know how much she kept repeating the adress. Well the house located at a private housing area, made us hard to find.

"Can I say that we have..."

"I know what you want to say. Stop there. I'm so scared right now," said Seohyun, her voice shaking.

"Arasso. Erm... calm down, Seohyun. Try call."

Seohyun nodded. She dialled the sender's number. She waited patiently.

"Yeoboseyo."