Chapter 25

60 Seconds

Our class' plan was having a camping in Apgujeong. Yes, I did ask Joonmyeon to join as well. And I never thought that he will join us. I was so happy.
As we reached there, we immediately built up tents so we can sleep better and safely. We prepared everything. All of a sudden, a very heavy rain poured down on our sites. We were so sad to leave the place to an abandoned villa immediately in the night. It was so creepy.
Everyone has gone to their rooms. We were only 10 who were joined the camping. The villa has so many rooms so they decided to have their own rooms. For me, it was not a good idea. In such a stormy night, I can't sleep alone. Especially in a big room and all alone. I just really can't. All of a sudden, I felt so regret. The camping does not involve the teachers at all. Seriously, I felt so regret.
I went out from my room to the kitchen. I was so scared. I have never felt like that. Maybe because the villa has been abandoned. I tried to find a switch. Done! Carefully, I tried to find something that can be eaten from the fridge. I thought maybe they have left something to eat. But, I found nothing. It was so worthless.
As I closed the fridge, there was a weak flash and I saw someone besides me. I screamed as loud as I could.
"Yah! This is me, Kim Joon Myeon."
I let out a loud breath. I was really relieved. I was so scared for the past few minutes. All of a sudden, I hugged him without thinking what would he say.
"I'm so scared. Please help me. Please don't leave me," I begged with tears.
"Let me go!" he yelled.
I released him. I cried with the whole of my heart. He looked at me.
"Are you that scared?" he asked. I nodded. "Let's go. I will send you to your room."
I gritted my teeth. I have lost my strength. Suddenly, he handed his hand to me. I was touched. I looked at him and took his hand. We were holding hands to my room.
As we got inside my room, my body was trembling. Everywhere seemed scary to me. Yet, his hand was still holding my hand. I can't. I was so scared. We sat on the bed.
"Do you want me to stay here?"
I looked at him. Then I nodded. He  released his hand then stood. I was startled. He seemed angry. I thought he would not angry. He looked at me.
"What do you expect me to do?"
I lowered my head. I felt so cold and he was angry. I was afraid to look at his face.
"I don't... expect you to do anything," Ianswered with a shaking voice. "But, I just want you to know that I... love you. I love you so much!" I said while lifting my head, looking at him.
"Okay. Then you don't have to be formal with me," he said, sitting next to me. I frowned. "You make me crazy. You know what? You are always in my mind. I don't know why but, I just... can't forget you," he stopped.
I was touched. All this while, I thought that I was the only one that hoping. But, I was wrong. He had a crush on me too.
"Then let's be informal," I said while holding his hands.
He looked into my eyes. I felt so peace. All my frightens have gone. I was really relieved.
"You know what? You are the first girl that can stick with me. So I want you to be my only girl," he paused. I smiled and nodded. "Then what do we do if we are alone like this?"
I was confused. He kept his body near to me. My body was trembling. He leaned to me and started by kissing me. I was so shocked but, that was the very first time that made me happy.
"I love you," he said.
He touched my cheek with his palm. I smiled and nodded. He undressed me and... (A/N: You know they are doing, right?)
Without thinking about my family, I gave in. All of a sudden, I felt a pain from the lower of my body. From that onwards, I realized that he already took away my ity, with my consent.

Suho

I sat on my bed after taking my shower. I can't find any peace. I was so distracted. I really can't remember anything. Although I have tried, I just can't. Really.
All what Seohyun has told me, I just can hear. I can't make sure if I really was in those situations. I didn't get any hint for my past memories.
Suddenly, I remembered about the present that she once gave to me on my birthday. I didn't remember if I did take it. To make sure, I went to my closet. I opened it and wandered my eyes to find a box of my old things.
After a while, I found the box. I took a deep breath. I was so scared. For a second, I could hear the thumping of my heart, getting quicker than ever. I clenched my fists in order to gather my strength.
I took out the box and sat on my bed. I opened the lid and put it aside. There were a lot of my things. I took them out one by one and at last, my eyes were pinned on a music box. I let out a long breath.
I took the music box and opened it. I could hear the music, even it was kept for a long time. All of a sudden, I felt overflowing. I let out my breath. I was really sad. Really.

A/N: I'm sorry. I'm not the type that write . So I can't write further.