Chapter 10

60 Seconds

Dasom wanted to sneak into Suho's room. She stood in front of his room. She looked around, no one. She smiled brightly. She twisted the knob slowly as she could. Done! She saw he still sleeping. She smiled.

Dasom closed the door. She looked around Suho's room. So clean!

"Oppa, you have changed alot. But, in a good way anyway."

Dasom went to Suho's bed. She got an idea. Playing him! Firstly, she shaking his shoulder slightly. No response. Next, she did it more harshly and quickly hid under his bed.

Suho opened his eyes. He found no one. He rubbed his eyes while yawning. He was about to lay down again as Dasom startled him. He was shocked.

Suho rubbed his chest again and again. Dasom laughed loudly. He took a deep breath.

"Dasom, you are so naughty."

Dasom laughed then she sat on Suho's bed.

"I'm sorry, oppa. Are you angry?"

Suho looked at Dasom sharply. Then he carved a smile.

"Look. You are smiling. So you are not angry," said Dasom, happily with a smile.

"Of course," replied Suho.

***

Suho

I went to take a look for my beloved rabbit. It must be missing me like crazy same goes with me.

"Chloe, come here."

My rabbit came as it understood. It smelt me and I bent down to lift it up.

"Aigoo~ You are so smelly."

I laughed as my rabbit kissed my cheek.

"Suho."

I turned back. My mom, smiling while walking towards me.

"Why, omma?"

"Nothing. Aigoo~ Chloe, you are so smelly."

I smiled while my rabbit's fur. Then I released it.

"I think I want to go to veterinar," I said.

"Oh I see. Suit yourself."

I nodded. My mom smiled. We both made an eye-contact.

Silent.

"Suho, I have something to say to you."

"Really? About what?"

My mom hugged herself. She went to a bench under a big tree at the back of the house. I followed her.

"Dasom is your sister."

"I know that, omma."

"But, she didn't know about your accident."

I was silent. What should I say?

"Oh," I said. My mom looked at me. I carved a smile although I don't know what should I do. "Erm... I by myself also forgot about her. So I think it does not matter," I added.

"Can you help me?"

I nodded. My mom looked at me with her glistening eyes. She held my hands.

"Please don't tell her anything because I will do that. I will explain to her if she finds any curious from you."

I clenched my lips. Then I nodded slowly.

My mom smiled. Then she kissed my forehead before leaving me alone, distracted.