Chapter 31

60 Seconds

Suho stopped his car in front of Seohyun's house. He let out a long breath. Then he looked at her. She was sleeping.

He carved a thin smile. He felt so happy to look at her flawless face. She was still cute even she was sleeping. He leaned closer to her. Then he her hair, softly and gently.

Seohyun opened her eyes slowly. Her first sight was Suho. He smiled. She replied and fixed her body's condition. She tilted her head around to see where she at.

"Oh, we have reached."

"Yes. I did on purpose for not waking you up. I'm sorry."

"Oh, never mind. By the way, thanks for sending me home," she said then drew the seatbelt.

Suho smiled. She looked at Seohyun who was about to go out. He stopped her by his hand.

"Seohyun-ah," he called gently. "Er, have a good rest. Good night," he added.

Seohyun smiled and nodded. Then she went out from the car. She bent down her body to look at Suho who was in the car. She waved him until he drove away.

"Omma."

She was shocked. She turned back and found Jinha was running towards her. Her heart was vibrant.

Youkyung walked after Jinha. She followed the little girl to Seohyun. She crossed her arms.

"Eonni, have you told Suho oppa about your daughter?" she asked.

Seohyun lifted Jinha on her arms. She was pretending that she does not hear anything. After a while, she looked at Youkyung.

"It is not the tome yet. Well I will look forward about it," she said, walking inside the house.

Youkyung released a big sigh. She tilted her head around. All of a sudden, she noticed someone at the corner of the road. But, when she looked carefully, there was nobody. Shrugging, she went inside the house.

Lay can't take his breath normally. His chest kept up and down. He can't believe what had he saw and heard. He narrowed his eyes, clenching his fists.

"Maldo andwae!"

 

***

 

Lay

 

I laid down on my bed. I still can't forget what had I saw. I was so shocked. I can't believe I was lied. Seriously, it was hard for me to accept that.

I looked at the ceiling. I was blank. There was nothing that I can think. I was puzzled. Seriously, I hate that situation.

'Omma.'

I shook. Then I sat. I dragged my knees to my chest. I took a deep breath. I have determined. I must find the truth. I must find the reason. Yes, I must.