Chapter 22

60 Seconds

Suho

It has been a week since I bought a bouquet of roses from Flowers Heaven. They wilted the day after I bought them. But, I didn't go to buy them because I was so afraid if Seohyun would cry herself just because of me.
Since that situation, I was distracted. Why would she cry? Did I do wrong to her? I even don't know. I was puzzled with her. She didn't come with the truth. I didn't understand what was she said. Seriously.
'Don't you know me? I'm Seo Joo Hyun. Your only girl.'
I sighed. Does she relate to me before the accident? How would I know? I hit my thigh. Seriously, it was so hard. If this is kind of question that I have to answer for entrance test in a university, I would fail. Definitely.
"You have to use your own effort if you want to know the truth."
I shutdown the laptop. I took my briefcase with me. Then I walked out from my suite with a hope in order to find the truth.

***

Youkyung

I waited in the class patiently. I ran from always being late. Now, I'm waiting for Dasom. She has not come yet. All my friends were changing walked inside the class. But, there was still no her.
'Youkyung-ssi, let's fix together. Don't keep it by yourself. Let me know once you are ready.'
It has been so long. Will it work out? Will she hear me? I was arrogant to her. Yes, I was. But, she was nice to me. Should I start a friendship? Yes, she was true about what she told me.
Without I realizing, she has already sat next to me, at her place. I looked at her. After that incident, she has never talked to me.
"Er, good morning, Kim Da Som-ssi."
She looked at me, surprising. Slowly, she carved a smile. I was puzzled because I thought she was hating me. But, she was smiling.
"At last," she said.
"Oh? What do you mean?"
She smiled and fixed her body's condition. She looked at me. I was really puzzled. There was nothing in my mind.
"At last, you greeted me. I was waiting for that," she said cheerfully. I raised up my eyebrow. She patted my back. "I mean, I was waiting because I was so afraid to greet you first. I was really afraid, I tell you."
"Why was that? I was... fault. I should be afraid," I said.
"No, you don't have to worry. I never put blame on you."
I smiled. She was really kind, indeed. I should have treated her better. She deserved that.
"Then would you like... to be my friend?" I asked, stammering. "And I'm sorry for what have I done to you."
She gaped. Eventhough, she was really beautiful. Her milky skin, she just perfect! I carved a smile.
"Would you? Would you really?"
"Yes. And I think we should fix together."
"Thanks a lot. I promise, I will be good," she said happily.
Without any hesitation, I hugged her. Seriously, that was the first time I was that happy and I really hope it will be continued.