Chapter 15

60 Seconds

I wore my school shoes. Then I stood, flapping my skirt. I trotted to the car. Suho has ready waiting for me.

I got inside the car and sat properly at the passenger's seat. I wore the seatbelt neatly. Safety first!

"Are you ready?"

I looked at Suho. I nodded, smiling like a kid.

Along the way, I kept silent. Still... I was trauma. But, I can't go on like this. I must accept the fact.

"Oppa, may I ask you something?" I asked as I looked at Suho who is focused on driving. He nodded, his eyes still on the wide street. "Are you not going to work? I mean, today."

"Oh, no. Actually, I'm not going to work for a long time. Erm... because I..."

Suho brakes suddenly. I was startled. My heart just like drop from its normal position. Apparently, there was a dog crossing the road, chasing the another dog. Fuh... fortunately, there were no cars behind.

Suho continued driving. There are still 1.5 miles before reaching the school. I noticed his last sentences which was not depleted. I wondered, if he had not slammed on the brakes of a sudden due to the dogs, would he tell me what had happened to him?

"Oppa," I called gently.

Suho gave a glance at me. I have to tell him that I already know what had happened to him.

"Actually, I already know what happened. I already know about the accident that befalls you. And I also already know that you are actually suffering an amnesia. Well omma told me everything. And well I insisted."

We silence for almost three minutes. Then I heard Suho sighed. Maybe he was about to die, breathless due surprised hearing my words. I looked at him. Slowly, he opened the conversation.

"I feel relieved because I don't have to tell you if you insist. But, may I know why did you force omma to tell you?" asked Suho.

"It is because I'm weird with your way treated me," I replied without hesitation.

"What do you mean?"

I looked at Suho, grinning showing my beautiful and clean teeth. His face plastered with curiousness.

"Before this, you never talked to me nicely. Until I think that you are completely hate me," I said honestly.

"Oh, are you sure? Ah... what a shame! Dasom, please forgive me. You maybe hate me. Er... never mind. I don't care if you hate me."

I laughed. My laugh didn't stop until Suho stopped the car in front of the school gate. I forced myself to be calmed.

"Oppa, please don't be silly again. You just made my stomach sick. Erm... I got to go. See you later," I said smiling while giving a kiss on Suho's cheek.

***

I reminisced about scenes in the car earlier. It was really funny. How happy I'm if Suho treats me like that. I would be delighted.

I looked Suho's picture that I have captured that day. He was very happy. His smile was enough to describe his happiness. Maybe this is the best for him. I'm happy for him.

"I love you, oppa."
I noticed many students were entering the classroom. I quickly put Suho's picture in my Chemistry book. I'm dead if my girl classmates see it. I don't want either of them to be my sister-in-law. Ah... no way!
I ogled the table next to me. The owner has not come yet. Ah... boring! I turned back to ask.
"Er... Yeomin, where is Youkyung?"
"Oh, she is usually late. Why? Do you miss her? Do you have something with her?"
"Hui... I'm straight!" I exclaimed.
"Haha... sorry, Dasom. I'm just kidding."
I smiled chelately, accept the apology. I looked in front. Huh... so scary!