Chapter 14

60 Seconds

Mrs. Park asked Suho to call Dasom.

Suho went upstairs to Dasom's room. He knocked the door, no answer. He did again but, still... no answer. He decided to go inside. He twisted the knob. His eyes was in pain because of the shocking pink inside the room. He shook.

"Dasom, where are you?"

Suho heard sound of water from the bathroom. He sighed, walking to Dasom's bed. He sat on the bed.

"What so beautiful with shocking pink? It made my eyes in pain."

Dasom went out from the bathroom, half-. She found Suho was on her bed. She felt weird.

"Oppa, what are you doing in my room?" asked Dasom.

Suho looked at Dasom. He was shocked looking at her in half-. He quickly turned aside to the other corner.

Dasom laughed. She shook then opened her closet. She threw on whatever she could find. If she keeps trying to find the suitable one, Suho will definitely be a stone without looking at her.

Dasom walked to Suho. She patted his shoulder.

Suho was shocked. He looked at Dasom with covering his eyes. He peeked from his fingers and realized that she was not in half- anymore.

"What is wrong with you, oppa?"

Suho shook.

"You don't have to be like that. We are siblings," said Dasom.

"I know. But, anything might be happened. You have to aware with that. What if other person? A robber or maybe... your boyfriend. You may be !"

"Woho~ That was too far, oppa."

"Just to remind you, Dasom."

Dasom nodded.

"Come on. Let's have breakfast together."

Suho stood, looking around Dasom's room.

"I think you should change your things in your room. I mean, the colour," said Suho, walking out from Dasom's room.

Dasom pouted. She looked around her room. Nothing has wrong.

***

Dasom

"Omma, I put these leftover on the table. I'm going upstairs."

"I got it."

I smiled. I walked out from the kitchen, passing the living room. I saw Suho was watching television. I released a big sigh. I shook then ran upstairs.

I laid down on my bed. I looked the ceiling. There was nothing that I could figure out. Just what happened to me? I... just don't know.

I heard someone knocked the door, twisting the knob. It was my mom. She smiled to me. I replied then sat.

"May I sit with you?"

"Of course, omma. Why not?"

My mom sat next to me. She my hair. I felt so happy. I laid down on her lap.

"When I was in Los Angeles, I was hoping you could be with me. Like this. And it would be great if each of our family were there," I said, carving a smile.

"I know it was hard for you. But, all of that just for your own good. And now you are here. In Seoul, with us. With your family."

I nodded. All this while, I wanted to be with my family.

"How your school?"

"It was great, omma. People here are nice," I said.

"Good then. You don't have to worry. You will get used later."

I nodded.

"Omma."

"Nae, Dasom."

"May I ask you something?" I asked, looking at my mom.

My mom nodded. Here I go!

"Did you notice oppa has changed? I mean, he was not like before. He used to get angry with me but, he didn't like that. I still remember, when you and appa sent me to the airport, he insisted didn't want to follow. I cried alot and I was thinking he hated me since I was born. Well you know, omma. He never talked to me nicely," I said, overflowing.

My mom cried. She hugged me. I was shocked. Did I say wrong?

"Dasom, don't you suppose to be happy?"

"I do, omma. But, he freaking me. If I don't know the real answer, I mean, the reason he has changed, I wish I have him like the old. I mean, I want him talk to hate me, like I was thinking all this while," I said.

My mom released me. She looked at me. I wiped away her tears.

"Don't say like that. You should appreciate him."

"Omma, I beg you. Please tell me what I didn't know," I pleaded.

"Keurae. This is what you wanted. Actually, he was involved in an accident, two years ago. Please don't angry why I didn't let you know. It was because I didn't want your studies failed and you rushing to come back. I'm sorry, Dasom. It was all my fault."

I gaped. I can't believe. Out of all sudden, my tears poured down. I felt that I was fooled all this while.

"W-why... did y-you do this... to me? It was not fair!" I yelled. My mom hugged me. "And why he has changed?"

My mom released me. She looked into my eyes. My heart thumping quicker than ever. I swear, I never felt like that.

"Don't tell me that he was amnesia, omma."

My mom nodded, crying. I gaped.

"Y-you are... cruel! Why you excluded me? D-did he pretend knowing me, o-omma?"

"No. I told him about you. Don't worry, he will remember you soon."

My body trembling. My breath up and down. I stood, walking to the bathroom. I locked myself there. I was so disappointed.