Chapter 16

60 Seconds

My eyes stuck watching scenes of jealousy Oh Chang Min acting by Choi Jin Hyuk against Oh Jin Hee acting by Song Ji Hyo in the Emergency Couple drama. This drama is a comedy romantic one, my favorite genre forever.

"Suho."

I looked back. My mom called.

"Let's go make a reservation fee of flowers that day."

"Now? Oh, all right. I'll go upstairs and get dressed first."

My mom smiled and nodded. I returned her smile, a sincere one. Erm ... goodbye, Emergency Couple!

End of POV

***

Seohyun sat on a chair, choosing wilted flowers. Her hands is busy choosing while her face plastered with happiness.

Mrs. Park got into Heaven Flowers. She came to make the payment, then she went straight to the counter.

Lay, a very diligent worker, was arranging the boxes. When he wants to put a box he held on the right place, he saw people who want to make the payment. Without delay, he headed to the counter.

"May I help you?"

Mrs. Park looked. She carved a very meaningful smile, so no comparison.

"I want to make payment."

"Oh, wait. I call the shop owner. Seohyun!" exclaimed Lay.

Seohyun heard his name was called. She is very confident that Lay called her. She got up and went to the counter with a smile.

"Ha... I thought you didn't hear me. Here you go. Your job for the payment," said Lay, smiling.

Seohyun looked at her customer. She was very surprised to see that customer is Mrs. Park. Honestly, she is very excited.

"Mrs. Park, long time no see. How are you?"

Lay smiled, looking at Seohyun and Mrs. Park. He was thinking, they look like a happy family. He continued his work.

Suho took a long time to find a parking spot because its was full. Finally, he found one. Then he walked into Heaven Flowers. He was very happy to see the beautiful flowers and the freshest. Without delay, he headed to the flowers. He was very excited.

Lay's work has been done. He rubbed his hands, satisfied with his work. At least, Seohyun also will be satisfied. He noticed a male customer who was so excited. He chuckled.

"Find flowers for the special one?"

Suho was surprised. He turned, looking from the top to the bottom people who asked him earlier. Then he smiled.

"I think you were mistaken. I never thought to buy for the special one. I just... very excited to see these beautiful flowers."

Lay smiled. He was embarrassed to control his earlier mistake. But, he was just asking. After all, he works there.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Mrs. Park has finished to make payment. She saw Suho is talking. She left Seohyun at the counter.

Lay seemed very happy to talk with Suho. Then he excused himself.

"Seohyun," called Lay gently.

"Nae," replied Seohyun, not looking at Lay.

"Are you really busy? Do you want some help?"

"Not really. Never mind, almost done."

Finally, Seohyun's work updating the payment has been completed. She tidied the the messy table and then smiled to Lay.

Suho still with his excitement with his mom. Sometimes he chuckled. He smiled happily.

Seohyun saw the smile. She became unspeakable. She was too shocked. Her heart thumping quicker than ever. Lay noticed the change of hers.

"Seohyun, are you okay?"

"I... I..."

Suho and his mom walked out from the Heaven Flowers. His excitement just now not bring him to buy those flowers.

Seohyun just look at Suho and Mrs. Park walked out. She was not able to speak. Her heart would like to burst. Finally, she sat down. She was confused by what she saw.

 

A/N: So how was it, guys? Does it good? Can you understand what I'm trying to deliver? Can you comment there? Please please please ♥♥♥