Chapter 4

60 Seconds

Lay

"Nothing, Seohyun. Continue your work," I said, smiling.

Seohyun continued her work. I examined her doing work. I ignored her sometimes, to make her not notice me looking at her.

"Lay, could you help me take pictures?"

"Sure," I answered. I took out DSLR from my bag, stood then walked far away leaving Seohyun. "But, only after I'm done with around this house," I said then walked away, didn't turn back.

I strolled around the huge house. Looking to the decorations, I'm pretty sure that this owner must be something important person. What we always call that? VIP? Oh yes! VIP.

I snapped everything I found beautiful. A tree, a bench, a waterfall replica and whatever I found perfect. I will delete if it is unnecessary.

From not too far, I can see a person who is playing with his rabbit. He is a guy, with a not too tall and not too short, in a medium-size, thin but, still... he made me felt how gentle he was. A guy... playing with his rabbit, happily.

I snapped his actions. But, I can't see his face clearly because he was not facing to where I stood. I just got his side features.

"Lay, stop it. Go inside."

I went inside and saw Seohyun pondering. I walked towards her and sat next to her.

"Done?" I asked. Seohyun looked at me, smiled briefly. "Please show your sweet smile. The other one was not yours," I teased.

Seohyun chuckled. Then she smiled, a sweet smile, always from her. I snapped her picture. I took a look. Beautiful!

"Edit it first if you wish to upload it," said Seohyun.

"No need. You have your own beauty," I replied.

Seohyun's cheeks turned red. She continued her work. I smiled.

***

Seohyun

I looked at Lay, who was putting his head on a single couch at the living room. His eyes was closed neatly. I smiled. He must be tired, I thought.

I glanced my watch. I have no much time. I must hurry to finish all of this. I worked more faster than ever. Only several steps, only then I can go home happily with Lay.

Suddenly, I noticed someone who was standing besides me.

"Mrs. Park."

"Omo~ You were so determined with your work. I like it by the way. Erm... actually, me and my son are going to airport to fetch my daughter. Before I leave, I want to invite you and your... uhu~ Sleeping? Well never mind. Come to our party. Don't be shy."

"Thanks for the invitation, Mrs. Park. But, I don't think I can come because of some reason," I said politely. Mrs. Park smiled. "I'm sorry," I continued.

"Never mind. Come if you can. I hope you will be here tonight."

I carved a polite smile. Mrs. Park replied. But, her face changed after glancing her watch.

"Something wrong somewhere, Mrs. Park?" I asked, not to interfere, just want to know. But, still... not to interfere.

"I just wonder where is my son, Suho."

"He will come after you, I guess."

Mrs. Park smiled then went out. I continued my work.

End of POV