Chapter 29

60 Seconds

Seohyun

 

"Why did we come here?"

"I have something to show to you," I answered.

Suho was confused. I smiled. Then I held his hand went upstairs to the rooftop. Actually, we were at school. Our old school. The school that we studied at.

At the rooftop, he rotated around to see the surroundings. I looked at him with a hope that he will remember what memories we have created.

"Seohyun-ah, do you want me to remember something here?"

I nodded. He carved a thin smile. I can see he was struggling to gain his memory. I felt sorry for him.

I took him to the corner of the rooftop. He looked at me, distracted. I smiled. Then I squatted. He did so.

"What do you want me to do?"

I ponited to the wall. He looked at what was I pointed. His eyebrows joined together. There was a carved handwriting. I looked at it.

Joonmyeon <3 Seohyun

He stood up. Then he walked away to the centre. I followed him and stood at his back. I put my hand on his shoulder. Slowly, he turned back.

"Seohyun-ah," he called gently. I nodded. "I think I have come here. If I'm not mistaken, this year."

"Oh? Then don't you remember anything?"

He released a big sigh and shook. I was overflowing. But, there was nothing that I can do. That was the last way for me to help him for his memory. Seriously, I felt so down.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For disappointing you. I know you must be so disappointed..."

I kissed him. I didn't want to hear anymore from him. Actually, he was suffered. I can't blame him. I really can't. He didn't want to be like that. But, it was destined. And it was his destiny. I really want him to accept his destiny with the whole of his heart.

After a while, I took away my lips. I blinked my eyes repeatedly. I lowered my head. He must be shocked for what have I done. He lifted my head and looked into my eyes. Then he took my hand and put it on his chest. I could feel his heart was thumping fastly.

"Seohyun-ah, could you feel it?" he asked. I nodded with tears. "I have never felt like this since I lost my memory. To tell you what, this is the first time. What is this?"

I closed my eyes. I was so overflowing. I felt so sad of him. He really can't remember his past life. And that was awful. I took a deep breath.

"Suho-ah, kayo," I said.

He nodded. Then we went downstairs to the hallway. I felt gloomy. All of a sudden, I saw Youkyung with someone.

"Oh, eonni."

"Oppa, what are you doing here?"

So I know it was Dasom. I looked at Suho. He smiled. I replied.

"You must be Kim Da Som, right?"

Dasom nodded. Then she glanced at Youkyung and looked at me. She frowned. I carved a little smile. She widened her eyes.

"So you must be Seo Joo Hyun eonni, right?"

"Yes," I answered briefly.

"Youkyung-ah, your eonni is so beautiful!" she exclaimed. Then she looked at Suho. She came closer to him. I looked at them. "Oppa, you are so lucky," she said, pinching his nose.

I chuckled. Then I looked at Youkyung.

"Youkyung-ah, do you..."

"Oppa, do you still remember my eonni?"

"Youkyung-ah, don't..."

"Never mind. I'm sorry, Seo You Kyung-ssi. But, I don't remember anything. I need time. Well I by myself want to remember everything. I hope so."

I looked at Suho. He did mean what has he said. I was touched. Dasom patted his back. I smiled.

"Oppa, I'm sorry. I just knew about your past girlfriend. I'm sorry because I didn't tell you. And I guess you were already knew about it, right?"

Suho nodded. I was relieved. I looked at Youkyung. She carved a smile. Maybe she did on purpose to ask him like that. Eventhough, I really hope my other secret will not expose. I really hope.

 

***

 

I opened my shop as usual. I agreed, I didn't focus with my shop. And actually, I didn't have time with Lay. How was he? Oh, I almost forgot him. What have I done? I really hope that he will not angry of me.

It has been 30 minutes. He does not come yet. Never mind. Well yes, I missed him a little but, only as a friend. I just assumed him as a friend. And I loved him only as a friend.

'It is true I don't want to be your brother-in-law. But, I wish to be your special person... in your life... although, for hundred thousand years coming.'

'Ah, I know. Then I think he will not do that. He loves his work. And I think he feels guilty whether to leave you or stay. Akassi, remember. He is so worthy. Don't let him down.'

I covered my face. I was so distracted. Did he really fall in love with me? I shook. No, I can't. I just assumed him as my friend. No, I can't think about that.

I only have Suho. Yes, just him. From the past until now, just him. Even he can't remember me, he tried. He tried to remember me. And his effort was worthy.

'I'm sorry.'

'For what?'

'For disappointing you. I know you must be so disappointed...'

I clenched my fists. What have I done? Yes, I kissed him. And I didn't think anything on that time. What did he think about me? Ah, jinjja!

Suddenly, I was poked. I was very shocked. I uncovered my face and looked around. I found nobody.

"Seohyun-ah!"

I was shocked. It was Lay who was coming in front of the counter. Maybe he was hiding, I thought. I rubbed my chest. He laughed.

"Aish, jinjja!"

"Seohyun-ah, mianei. Jeongmal mianei," he begged, cutely.

I let out a long breath. I tilted my head, looking into his eyes. He acted like he does not have any problem. His eyes were peace. Eventhough, I felt bad towards him.

"Well never mind," I said. He smiled then handed me his things. Since we were okay, he put back his things at the counter. "Er, Lay-ah. Do you have time?" I asked, blinking my eyes repeatedly.

"Oh? Yes, I do. Why?"

"Ah, great. I missed you, chingu. Let's go somewhere nice after work."

He widened his eyes. Then he raised up his thumb-up and nodded. I smiled happily. I gazed from his back who was walking away. Ah, he was okay, I thought.

 

End of POV

 

A/N: Yeorobun, annyeonghaseyo. Thanks for reading. And welcome to the new subscribers! You are FANTASTIC :D And I'm sorry for the typos. If there was any ;)