Chapter 36

60 Seconds

I walked in the house and closed the door. Then I leaned against it. I was so hurt. I saw my parents went downstairs. I drew closer to them.

My mom dragged me to her embrace and cried. I don't know how to react. I was tired by crying. Seriously, I got nothing by crying unless a deep scar in my heart.

After a while, she released me. Then she looked at me, my hair. Slowly, I wiped away her tears. I could not bear to see her cry anymore.

"Dasom-ah."

All of a sudden, my tears flowed down on my cheeks. Yes, I was tired by crying. But, I'm still a girl. A girl with a vibrant soul.

"Dasom-ah, I'm sorry. I hope you will forgive me," my dad said, holding my hands.

"Appa," I called gently. Then I hugged him. "I'm sorry too. I was rude. I'm sorry. I'm not a good daughter."

"No, you are not. You are my good daughter, indeed."

I released him. Slowly, I carved a smile. It was unfair for him if I'm not going to forgive him. But, he said I'm his good daughter. That was enough for me.

"Dasom-ah, I hope you will not tell Suho about..."

"I know, omma. You don't have to worry. I have no right to tell him, anyway."

Yes, that was fake. Actually, I want to tell to Suho. It was unfair for him, indeed. But, I have no right. Yes, I have no right.

 

***

 

Seohyun

 

Three months later...

I missed Suho so much. That was always in my heart. For a long time, I have not met him. I missed like crazy. Well if you can't meet your boy, you must be crazy. It same goes like me.

Actually, I can meet him if I really want. I have his phone number. I can text or call him straightly. But, I did on purpose. I didn't want to meet him while I have to endure another agony in front of him. I just... can't.

I didn't mind if I got hurt because I loved him so much. Even he was not the person five years ago, I still love him. Even he does not say that he loves me, never mind.

"Seohyun-ah, I'm going home now. I have a little work to do."

"Oh? Ah, never mind," I said. "Er, Lay-ah" I called gently.

"Yes, boss."

I chuckled. Then I shook. Lay treated my heart. At least, I felt secured. He was such a good friend.

"Take care. Hope to see you soon."

He raised up his eyebrow and made a salution. Then he walked away. I let out a long breath. I was not giving him any hope, by the way. I was afraid to do that, indeed.

Thinking about him, I will never get peace. It was hard for me. Well he was really kind to me. And I felt guilty for his kindness. Yes, I can see his sincere heart towards me. But, I can't do anything.

I can't do anything because my love is just only for Suho. Only him. Yes, only him. Forever him.

Since there was nothing I got to do, I decided to go home. I tilted my head around to see if I miss something. And there was nothing.

I locked the shop. After I have satisfied, I turned around. All of a sudden, I was shocked. Really shocked to death!

 

A/N: Hi. Thanks to the new subbies. Much loves!!!