Chapter 1

60 Seconds

Seohyun

I went out early this morning. I have a flower shop and I wanted to open early than ever. I looked a frog clock on the counter. It showed 8.00 a.m. sharp.

"Day of the day."

I put my bag under the counter. I looked around. I am so happy looking the fresh flowers.

My only worker - Lay, a kind-hearted guy who always drove me to pick the fresh flowers everyday originally from our chosen garden. He will go there alone if only I'm too busy with reservations.

I walked to a corner where I usually making reservations there. There has a book of lists the person who has reserved flowers with me either with Lay.

"Erm... there is no reservation today. What should I do? Oh yes! Arrange the flowers."

I took wilted flowers and put them aside. They should be in the dustbin. Well I don't mind if I lose, as long as my customers will gain.

Suddenly, I heard the phone rang. I rushed to the counter and answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo. Flowers Heaven here," I said.

"Yeoboseyo. Good morning. I'm sorry for calling this early."

I smiled. I looked the frog clock beside this phone. It showed 9.10 a.m.

"No, ma'am. 10 minutes after does not really early. May I help you by the way?" I asked gently.

"I would like to make a last-minute reservation. May I?"

"Sure, ma'am. You are so lucky because I got no reservation and you are the first one. Well what kind of flower do you need?"

"Good then. Erm... I really need jasmines and lavenders. Do you have them?"

"Yes, ma'am. You don't have to worry. Erm... what about the theme? Should I bring my things for the theme?"

"No need. Just come by this afternoon. I will explain all to you. By the way, I saved your business card and I will text you my adress as well."

I ended the call after saying goodbye. I can't wait. I always upgrading my skills. I will not make my customers dislike my work.

***

Lay

I took out what I wanted to wear from the closet. I looked at myself inside the mirror. My reflection was not bad anyway. I'm done with an orange t-shirt of a collared shirt and jeans.

I moved my face closer to the mirror. I examined my face while massaging my jawline. It is... so perfect!

I left home and walked to my workplace. I know I was late but, having Seohyun as my boss made me so lucky in this world. She never scolding me. That is awesome!

From far, I saw a cute signboard OPENED hanging down the Flowers Heaven's door. I smiled. Seohyun must be inside and she opened the shop early than ever, I guess. I walked there happily.

I was about to go inside as I saw Seohyun kissed flowers. I could tell that she really deeply with flowers. For her, flowers gave her a memory that she can't forget for whole her life. I don't know much since I don't want she sad if the memory could make her tears pour down. I smiled.

I pushed the door as the hanging lantern made sound. Seohyun looked at me. We both made an eye-contact. She smiled.

"Good morning."

"Good morning. Erm... I'm sorry, boss. I'm late," I said.

Seohyun walked to the counter with her sweet smile carved on her face. I went there too and gave my bag to her. She knows what to do.

"As usual. I don't mind. Well you are lucky, I guess."

"What do you mean, Seohyun?"

"We got only a reservation. So by this afternoon, we will make our move," said Seohyun, smiling.

I nodded. Ha! I forgot something.

"Do we have to pick fresh flowers as usual?"

"Yes," answered Seohyun, her hand was busy with her phone. I looked at her, noticing my action, she lifted her head, looked at me with her glistening eyes and sweet smile. "After that, we back to shop first. Are you okay with that?" she asked. I nodded. "Thanks, Lay."