Baby Baby

Forget Me Not

               “Good morning, baby.”

                I opened my eyes, and Key’s face was the first thing I saw.

                Key said good morning.. BABY?!

                “B-baby?” I stuttered, surprised with what I heard. Did he just call me baby?

                He smiled. “Yes, baby?”

                Why is he calling me baby? What’s wrong with him? But.. I like it :D

                “W-why are you calling me b-baby?” I asked, as I got up.

                “Why? Don’t you like it? And besides, can’t I?”

                I didn’t answer. What would I tell him if I did?

                “I’m just curious..” he suddenly said, out of nowhere.

                “About what?” I walked towards the mirror, and started to brush my hair.

                He suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist, and rested his head on my shoulder.

               I felt electricity running from his body all the way to mine. It makes me feel awkward with his touch.. I hope this would stop, ‘cause if it won’t.. I don’t know what will happen next..

               “Why were you jealous last night?” his question caught me off-guard. My eyes widened, as I bit my lip.

               I removed his hands on my waist, and faced him. “I am not jealous!”

               I quickly went downstairs, and sat down on the couch with a pout. What was that? Can he really read minds? How did he know what I’m thinking? And how did he know that I was jealous?

               I heard Key’s laughter from upstairs. “Yes, you are!”

               “No, I’m not!” LIE.

               I suddenly felt his arms around my shoulder, and he hugged me tight. “Yes you are, baby,”

              “No, I’m not, and please. Stop calling me ‘baby’ because I am not your baby!”

              “Yes, you’re jealous, and yes, you’re my baby, so stop complaining!” he said, and then smirked.

              “I’m not your baby!” I wish I am..

              “Yes, you are!”

              “No, I am not!”

              “Let’s stop arguing, baby. I don’t like it.”

              “Stop calling me baby, and we will stop arguing, too. Get it?” I wish you won’t..

              He nodded sarcastically and went to the kitchen. He got some plates, and arranged it on the table.

             “What’s for breakfast?” I asked, as I tiptoed towards the dining table.

            “How about me for breakfast?” he said with a grin. He placed the plate of sausages and eggs on the table, then the loaf of bread, and sat down.

            I hit his arm as I sat down. I smiled sarcastically at him. “I wouldn’t want someone like you for breakfast.”

            He pouted, as he rubbed his arm. “What was that for? I was just offering my very y self for breakfast, but you refused and hit my very y arm instead,”

            I stuffed the small piece of bread into my mouth, and raised my eyebrow. “What makes you think that you are y, huh?”

           He moved closer. He bit his lip in a very y manner, then his lower lip. “Am I not?” he asked in a seductive manner.

           Oh gosh.

           I dropped the fork that I was holding, and gulped. What the?! Is he seducing me?

          “N-no..” Of course you are. Are you kidding me?

           He smirked. “I know what you’re thinking. You think I’m y. No need to deny.”

           I gulped. I looked down, and focused my eyes on my breakfast. I didn’t answer him. It’s so obvious.. Do I need to answer?

           He chuckled. “I’m right, right? I’m so good!”

          “N-no you’re not!” I denied, once again.

          He stuck his tongue out. “Mehrong~ I already won. You’re  too obvious, baby!”

          I just sighed in defeat, since I know that whatever I do, I would not win over him. He’s the ‘Almighty Key’ after all.

          He stood up. “I’m done. Just clean this up when you’re done, okay? I’ll just go outside.” He walked towards me, and then kissed my cheek before he went outside.

          My cheeks blushed hard, before I continued to eat my breakfast with joy.

          Breakfast passed just like that, with Key calling me ‘baby’, and me, well.. I hopelessly denied the fact that I find him y. But he really is! Just seeing him bite his pinkish lips in a y manner, makes me want to melt. It makes my heart beat faster. I even forgot how to breathe.

          So I chose to lock myself up in my room all day. Of course I brought some food with me. And I have my own bathroom. That way, I won’t get myself in an embarrassing situation wherein Key wins over me. I would never win against him, and I know it.

         Okay, okay. I admit it. I like him, ok? And I won’t deny it since it’s so obvious. Whenever he gets near, my heart skips a beat. Whenever he would hug me tight, I can feel electricity running from his body all the way to mine. Whenever he kisses my cheek, I blush. I like it when he calls me baby. And whenever I remember the day when we almost kissed, I can’t help but smile.

        “Minyoung, let’s watch a movie together,” Key said, as he knocked on my room’s door.

        “I don’t want to. I’m tired.” LIE. Who would get tired when all you did all day was to lie down on your bed and stare at the ceiling?

        The door suddenly opened, revealing Key with a pout on his lips. He’s so cute..

        “Are you avoiding me, baby?” he asked, as he sat down beside me on my bed.

        I shook my head. “N-no. O-of course not. What makes you think that I am avoiding you?”

        “Then why did you lock yourself up in your room all day?”

        What should I tell him? “B-because.. I am tired,”

        “Really? What did you do all day, baby? Why are you so tired? Do you want to sleep beside me?”

        I quickly shook my head, as I hid myself in the blankets. “N-no, I’ll be fine by myself, Key.”

        “Are you sure?”

        I nodded.

       “You should sleep now, Minyoung. It’s already 10pm,”

        I just nodded.

        He smiled, as he played with my hair. “Let me sing you a lullaby.”

               Seuchyeo ganayo (Did it pass by)

               Uriui sarangeun (Our love)

               Kaseum apeun chuoekingayo? (Is it just a heart-breaking memory?)
             
Doraseoneyo (It's turning around)

              Keudaeui maeumeun (Your heart)

             Nunmullodo jabeulsun obnayo? (Can't I catch it with my tears?)

             My Love, saranghaeyo  (My love, I love you)

            Saranghaeyo (I love you)

            Keudae deutgo ittnyayo? (Are you listening?)
            My Love Ijimarayo  (My love, don't forget)

           Jiuji marayo (Don't erase)

          Uriui sarangeul (Our love)

      “Good night, baby. Sweet dreams,” he kissed my forehead, then left my room.

       I drifted to sleep with a wide smile on my face.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! hihi~

I can imagine Key singing a lullaby to Minyoung.. She's so lucky!

BTW, the song is Taeyeon's 'I Love You' :D

thank you to everyone who reads this right now~~ ppyong~