Suspicions

Forget Me Not

“Minyoung, don’t you remember me?” a familiar guy’s voice suddenly said.

I was at a forest filled with darkness. I was alone, and the whole place looks familiar, but not the darkness.

I looked around, and saw no one. “Where are you? Who are you?”

I can hear footsteps behind me. I turned around, but saw no one. The only thing that I can see was that person’s shoes, and the rest of his body was covered by darkness.

“Don’t you remember me?” he asked again.

I shook my head. “I don’t know you,”

“You know me. You know me with all your heart, Minyoung. My Minyoung,”

 “I told you I don’t know you!” I said, and then ran away.

I looked in front of me, and he was there. I don’t know when, or how he got there. I can see his body, but still, I can’t see his face clearly.

“You promised me, Minyoung. You promised me.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes, and sat down on my bed. I noticed that I was sweating, and there were traces of tears on my cheeks. I wiped them away with my hands, and looked at the clock on my desk. It was two o’clock in the morning.

I hugged my knees as I tried to remember what my dream is all about. I was at a familiar place, a forest to be exact. As far as I can remember, I haven’t been in a forest ever since I was fifteen. And it was dark, very dark.

I heard a familiar voice, asking if I can remember him. I don’t know why, but I can feel that the voice that I heard belongs to someone that I know. Someone special to me, that even if I am at an unfamiliar place, I can still recognize his voice. My heart tells me to remember him, but my mind won’t cooperate. 

There’s only two weeks left before my wedding, but I can feel that everything is wrong. This isn’t right. I can feel like this isn’t the life that I am living before the accident happened.

Just now, I realized that every time I am with him, I can’t feel anything special. If you’re with someone special, you will feel different. You’ll feel happy and your heart will beat faster than usual. But it wasn’t the same with Minho. Three months had passed, and most of them told me about how my relationship with Minho had been. But still, I can’t remember anything. I can’t remember even a single detail about my relationship with him. Like everything were just lies.

 I want to know the truth. I really do. But who would tell me, when even Onew oppa and Taemin are lying to me?

 There’s just one thing that I am sure about. That guy isn’t Minho.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Are you enjoying the food, Minyoung?” Minho asked, as we ate dinner.

I nodded, and then smiled. “Ugh.. Minho?”

“Yes?”

“There’s something that I want to ask you,”

“Sure. Go ahead,”

“How did we meet?”

He smiled. “Oh, that. We met at the hotel. Your father introduced you to me,”

I nodded. “Oh, I see. Can I ask another one?”

He nodded. “Even a million questions, Minyoung,”

“How did you propose to me?”

Minho’s eyes widened a bit, but he tried to hide it. He laughed awkwardly, and then tried to smile. “Oh, t-that. I-i.. I-i..” His phone suddenly rang. He cleared his throat. “Do you mind if I pick it up?”

I nodded. “Sure. Go ahead. I think that’s something important,”

“Thank you,” he said with a smile, and went outside.

I looked around the restaurant, and suddenly, something came back. I was here, eating dinner with Taemin, Onew oppa, and an unfamiliar guy. I didn’t see his face. I think he was the same person that was in my dream. I can feel that he was an important part of my life, and that guy isn’t Minho.

“Minyoung,” Minho’s voice pulled me out of my thoughts. “There’s something that a client wanted to talk about. Should I wait for you? I’m really sorry, I’ll just schedule another dinner for the two of us. I’m really sorry,”

I smiled. “No, it’s okay. I understand. You should go. That client is waiting for you. I’ll just finish my dinner and ride a taxi home. Don’t worry about me,”

“Are you sure? I mean, I can wait for you, you know. I don’t want to leave you here,”

I shook my head. “It’s okay. I told you I’m okay, right? You should go,”

“Thank you, Minyoung. Thank you for being very underststanding. I’ll go now. Take care, okay?” he kissed me in the cheek, and left.

It was more than okay. Finally, I had time to think. To try to remember the important parts of my life. The important people involved. Everything.

If they would not tell me about it, then I should just figure it out by myself.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

YO YO. WASSUP^^

Alive again!!! XDD

I won't answer your questions YET.

Just wait, and you'll know the answers :DDDDDD

Thank you for all who of you who are still reaqding this up to this very moment! I love you all! ♥ And I hope you will support my other fics as well :DDD

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Comments are LOVED and APPRECIATED

PPYONG~

--iheartkibum