Back to Seoul

Forget Me Not

                “Welcome back, Miss Minyoung,” Heejin said, as she welcomed me with a warm smile.

                I hugged her tight, and then smiled. “I missed you, Heejin! Don’t call me ‘Miss’ anymore. Just call me Minyoung, okay?”

                “I missed you, too, Miss Min- -“

                “I told you, call me Minyoung,”

                “O-okay, Minyoung,” she said in an awkward tone. “We should go, your father is waiting for you at the hotel,”

                “Okay,” I said, as I pulled my luggage towards the car.

                “Do you want me to help you, Minyoung?”

                I smiled. “I’m fine. I can do it by myself,”

                “Noona!” a familiar voice welcomed me as I opened the door of the car. It was Taemin. “Noona, I missed you! How are you?”

                “I’m fine, Taemin. I missed you, too,”

                “You didn’t even say goodbye to us. We were surprised when Heejin told us that you left,” he said with a pout.

                I pinched his cheeks. “I’m sorry, okay? How can I make it up to you? Should I buy you ice cream? Or banana milk?”

                He gulped. “Noona, I’m not a little boy anymore,“ he said, and then bit his lower lip. He sighed in defeat. “Okay, okay! Buy me ice cream, and banana milk, okay? Promise me?”

                I nodded with a smile. “Promise,”

                “Wow, Minyoung. You’re still the same after two months of vacation,” Onew said, and then smiled.

                I smirked. “We’ll see,”

                “How?”

                “I don’t drink anymore,”

                “I don’t believe you,” he said in a joking tone.

                I smiled. “Then don’t,”

                “Noona, you have a really pretty necklace. Where did you get it?” Taemin suddenly asked, as he touched my necklace.

                “I’ll tell you later,”

                Onew raised his eyebrow. “You’re keeping secrets from us now?”

                “I think so?”

                “Then, I believe you. You really changed,”

                “Told ‘ya,”

                We arrived at our hotel, and everybody greeted us with a warm smile.

                “Good afternoon, Miss Minyoung, Sir Onew, Sir Taemin,”

                “Good afternoon,” I greeted them back, and then smiled.

                Taemin’s eyes widened. “Noona, what happened? Are you sick or something? You usually don’t greet them back before,”

                I rolled my eyes. “Of course I’m not sick. Do I look like I’m sick?”

                “She told us already, she’s not the same Minyoung we knew before,” Onew said, emphasizing every word in the last phrase he said. He looked at me, and then smiled.

                Taemin nodded with an ‘o’ formed in his lips.

                Onew pulled Taemin away. “We’re leaving, Minyoung. See you later!”

                “Tell me about your necklace later, noona!” Taemin said, as they left.

                “Uhm.. M-minyoung,” Heejin said, as we entered the elevator.

                “Yes?”

                “Your father wants you to meet someone important,”

                “Yeah. You told me yesterday, right?”

                “Ah, yes,”

                We walked silently towards my father’s office. I was surprised to see my father talking to a tall, muscular guy with wavy, brown hair.

                Heejin knocked on the door. “Sir, Miss Minyoung is here,”

                My father stood up, and the guy stood up, too. He turned around to look at me, and then smiled. He was good-looking, and full of charisma.

                He smiled again, but I can feel that he isn’t smiling at me this time. I looked at Heejin, and saw her trying to hide her smile.

                I laughed gently after seeing them, and composed my expression after a while. I cleared my throat, and their faces became serious.

                My father smiled. “Minyoung, you’re here,”

                “Yeah?”  Well, yes, I changed, a bit. But I guess I was still cold towards my father.

               “Anyways, I would like you to meet Choi Minho,” he looked at Minho. “Minho, this is my only daughter, Kim Minyoung. I hope that you two would be very good friends,”

                Minho smiled as he shook my hand. “It’s my pleasure to meet you, Minyoung. I am Choi Minho,”

                I smiled back at him. “It’s my pleasure to meet you, too, Minho,”

                “Would you like to have coffee with me?” he asked in a polite tone.

               “Sure.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back! Hihi~

So, yeah. Minho is in the story! Yay! :DD

For all of those who suscribed and still reads this story up to this moment, Kamsa hamnida! *bows*

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Comments are LOVED! PPYONG ~