Lucky

Forget Me Not

                “Oh, by the way, Key, is it okay if I call my best friends? They want to meet you,”

                Key smiled, and nodded. “Of course. Call everyone you know. It would be very good if I meet my girlfriend’s friends,”

                “I’ll just call them,”

                “Take your time,”

                I dialed Onew’s number, and waited for him to pick up.

                “Hello?”

                “Oppa,”

                Onew laughed gently. “Minyoung, what’s up? Did you get in trouble again?”

                “Oppa!”

                “I’m just kidding. Anyways, why did you call?

                “I was just wondering, are you busy?”

                “No, not at all. Why?”

                “Taemin, is he busy?”

                “Since when has he been busy?” he said, and then laughed gently.

                “Yeah, right,” I agreed. “I just want to invite you two for dinner tonight,”

                “Oh, really?”

                “Yup. There’s someone that I would like the two of you to meet,”

                “Okay, okay. We’ll be there in five minutes,” he said, and then hung up.

                “They’re coming,” I told Key, as I looked at him with a warm smile.

                He nodded. “Minyoung,”

                “Yes?”

                “I won’t stay long,”

                “W-what?”

                “Maybe I’ll be leaving tomorrow, I’ll go back to Kangwondo,”

                “W-what? W-why?” He’s leaving already? Why?

                “This isn’t my home, and I’m not that comfortable here in Seoul anymore, unlike before. And besides, I miss Kangwondo already,”

                “Oh,” was all that I can say.

                “Don’t be mad, okay? I’ll visit you when you’re not busy. Just text me if I can visit, okay?”

                I nodded. “Sure. Just tell Auntie Minji I miss her already,”

                He smiled. “Sure thing, baby,”

                “Noona!” I can already hear Taemin’s voice calling me. I looked behind me, and saw him walking happily towards us. Behind him was Onew, with a smile on his face.

                Taemin hugged me tight when he reached me, and curled his eyebrows when he saw Key.

                “Uhh.. Hi?” he greeted Key awkwardly.

                Key smiled as he waved at him. “Hello!”

                He sat across Key, and just stared at him.

                “Taemin, are you okay?” I asked him.

                He nodded. “I think so? Wait, noona, who is he?”

                “He’s my boyfriend,” I smiled. “Taemin, Onew oppa, I would like you two to meet Key,”

                Key smiled warmly at them. “Hello, I’m Kim Kibum, but you can call me Key. It’s very nice to meet you two,”

                “N-noona, h-he’s your boyfriend?” Taemin asked, making sure with what he heard.

                I nodded.

                “But you didn’t tell us ab- -“

                “It’s nice to meet you, Key,” Onew cut him off. “I am Lee Jinki, but you can call me Onew. I am Minyoung’s best friend, and I am like her older brother. And this guy,” he pointed at Taemin, “Is my younger brother, Lee Taemin. Sorry if he’s like this. Maybe he’s hungry, and he’s not used to seeing Minyoung with other guys,”

                “It’s okay, I understand,” Key said, and then smiled.

                Taemin suddenly stood up.

                We all looked at him with curious eyes.

                He smiled. “It’s nice to meet you, Key hyung! I am Lee Taemin!”

                I laughed gently after seeing his warm greeting towards Key.

                Key laughed gently as he shook his hand. “Nice to meet you, too, Taemin,”

                Onew sighed. “Finally, this guy finally got into his senses,”           

                The food we ordered arrived, and we all started eating.

                “Key hyung,” Taemin suddenly said, and then swallowed the food in his mouth.

                Key looked at him with curious eyes. “Yes?”

                “I’m sorry if I was a little weird a while ago. It’s just that, I’m not used to seeing Minyoung noona with other guys,”

                “I understand,”

                “And besides, I was surprised when she told us that you’re her boyfriend! You’re her first love,”

               “Really?” Key asked with a big smile on his face.

               “Well, yeah. She liked no one before, except me,” Taemin said, and then grinned.

                Onew punched Taemin’s shoulder lightly. “Yah, stop dreaming,”

                Taemin pouted. “I was just joking,” he suddenly smiled. “Anyways, there’s only one thing that I would like you to keep in mind while you’re with my noona, Key hyung,”

                “What is it, Taemin?”

                “Take care of my noona. Don’t ever think of making her cry, or hurting her, or else. Promise me, hyung,” Taemin said in a serious tone.

                This is the first time that I’ve ever seen Taemin this serious. And I’m glad that it was because of me. He was always that childish and cheerful dongsaeng of mine. But after hearing those words, I know that somehow, he has matured.

                Key smiled. “I promise,”

                Onew laughed gently. “Taemin, is that you? Are you sick?”

                Taemin smiled. “Of course, not,”

                “Okay, okay,” Onew said, and then smiled. “Good to hear those words from you,” he looked at Key. “I don’t have anything to say to you anymore, he said it already. Just one more. I’ll be keeping an eye on you, okay?”

                Key laughed gently. “No need,” he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. “I’ll love her with all my heart. But just in case you still want to watch me, you can do it freely,”

                Onew laughed gently. “That’s a nice one, but make sure to keep your words,”

                “This is Kim Kibum you’re talking to. I’ll keep my words,”

                Onew smiled. “Good, then,”

                I am very lucky to have all of them in my life. My two best friends, Onew oppa and Taemin, who takes care of me like I’m their younger sister. Loves me like I’m a part of their family. And my love, and my life, Key, for him to be loving me this much, even though in myself, I know that I’m not that worthy of the love he had been giving me. But I’m trying my best to be worthy of his love, to be the best girlfriend I can ever be for him.

                I smiled at all of them. “Thank you, thank you very much.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

double update! hihi~

since we have no classes until next week, maybe I will be able to update often^^

I just found Taemin cute :DDDDD

oh, and Onew too. XDD

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :DD

PPYONG~

--iheartkibum