Farewell

Forget Me Not

              Key is so cute!! XD

____________________________________________________________________________________________

                “You’re leaving?” Jjong suddenly asked. He was standing beside me now.

                I nodded, and sighed. “I don’t want to leave, but I have to,”

                “But, what about Key?”

                “I’ll tell him later,”

                “O-okay,” Jjong said in a low voice.

                We walked in silence on my way home. I don’t know why he was suddenly silent. I am curious, but I don’t want to ask.

                “Thanks, Jjong,” I told him, as we stood by the gates.

                He smiled. “No problem,” he said, and then left.

                I went inside, and noticed that the whole house was dark. The whole place was quiet, and for me, it was strange.

                “Key?” I called, as I the lights. “Where are you?”

                I looked around the house, and found no one. And there was only one place that I haven’t checked. The backyard.

                I walked towards the backyard, and was surprised with what I saw.

                Key was there, standing at the end of a candle-lit path, holding a bouquet of lavenders, my favorite flower. Romantic music filled the air. Key smiled as he looked at me.

                I felt speechless as I walked towards him. Words won’t come out from my mouth as I tried to speak. My heart was beating faster than usual, like it would jump out of my chest anytime now, and run around with joy. My eyes were already wet, and tears of joy came out rushing from my eyes.

                Key hugged me tight when I reached him, and then kissed me on the forehead. “I’m sorry I left the wedding without telling you,” he gave me the bouquet, and I gladly accepted it.

                I hugged him back. “It’s okay, I understand,”

                We began dancing to the music, and I felt that his hug got tighter. “Minyoung,”

                “Yes?’

                “I’ll never let you go, no matter what will happen on the next days that would pass by. I’ll keep holding onto you as long as you want me to,”

                I smiled. “I’ll do that for you, too, Key. That’s how much I love you,”

                “I love you, Minyoung,”

                “I love you, too, Key,”

                “Always remember that,”

                “I’ll always do,”

                Our lips met, and I can’t help but fall even more in love with him with every touch. His lips moved against mine in the gentlest way, and I can feel that what he said is true, and that he really loves me. He loved me enough to be gentle every time that he touched me.

                Our lips parted away from each other, and I smiled as I saw his face. Just seeing him makes me happy and contented. I’ve never felt this contented in my whole life, and I’m very happy that it was because of him.

                Key prepared a blanket on the grass, and we both laid down. He wrapped his arms around me as we looked at the stars in the sky.

                “Do you see that star?” Key suddenly asked.

                I searched for the star that he was talking about, but I didn’t succeed. “Which one?”

                Key pointed at the sky, and I finally saw it. It was a little star, shining brightly beside another star. It was so close to the other, like they would never want to leave each other’s side.

                “You’re that star. And that one,” he pointed at the other star. “That’s me. That’s how close I want you to be,”

                I felt speechless after hearing what Key said. I hugged him tighter as tears came out rushing again from my eyes. “Key..”

                Key looked at me with worried eyes. “Minyoung, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” he asked, as he wiped away my tears.

                I sighed. “I’m leaving tomorrow,”

                “I know,” Key said in a low voice.

                “Huh?” He knows already? How? Who told him?

                “I knew that you’re leaving, and that’s the reason why I did this. I want your last night here in Kangwondo to be very special,”

                “Who told you that I’m leaving?”

                “No one. The money for your train tickets arrived this morning. There was a note, that’s why I knew,”

                “K-key, I-I don’t want to leave, but I have to,”

                Key nodded. “I know. Don’t worry, I understand,”

                I sat down. “Key, I’ll miss you,”

                He hugged me tight. “I’ll miss you more,” he looked at the sky. “If you miss me, and I’m not by your side, just look at the sky, and look for those two stars. In that way, we’ll always be together,”

                “You’ll always be in my heart, Key,”

                “You’ll always be here,” Key pointed at his head, where his mind is. “And here,” Key held my hand, and placed it on the left side of his chest, where his heart is. “Always remember that,”

                I smiled at him. “I love you, Key,”

                Key gave me a quick, but sweet kiss. “I love you more, Minyoung. My Minyoung.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

i'm back! hihi~

tomorrow is the dry run for our NCAE exam. and I haven't reviewed yet :P

wish me luck! :D

AND

i just want to show all of you how Minyoung looks :D

ta-da~~!!

AND

who here knows a GOOD application(?) for making posters? (i really don't know what you call it. :DDD forgive me for my indifference XDDD) because I've been searching for a GOOD whatever you call it for hours and I still can't find a good one TT TT

i'd love to see your comments. PPYONG~

oh, I almost forgot!

SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA TO SHINEE'S ALMIGHTY KEY!