Truth

Forget Me Not

Today, is my wedding day. I was sitting in front of the mirror, looking at myself. I am not happy. What happened last night was still clear. The pain was still here, and it was too much for me to handle.

“Minyoung,” Minho called, as he knocked on the door. “Can I talk to you?”

“Come in,” I said in a low voice.

He came in, and sat beside me. “Minyoung, what happened to your eyes?”

“It’s nothing. Don’t mind it. What do you want to talk about?”

“There’s something that I want to tell you,”

“Go ahead,”

He sighed. “Sorry. I’m very sorry,”

“For what?”

“I lied to you, I’m sorry,”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m not your fiancé,” it was something that didn’t surprise me anymore.

I nodded. “I know,”

“You remember everything already?”

I shook my head. “No. I don’t. I just feel it,”

Key, he’s your real boyfriend,”

Tears came out from my eyes, and I wasn’t able to speak. I cried hard, feeling sorry for what I did last night. But it was too late.

Minho hugged me tight. “I’m sorry, Minyoung,”

I nodded, as I cried my heart out. I felt bad, really bad, for letting him go just like that last night. For hurting his feelings, telling him that I don’t want him anymore.. For him to stop bothering me, when all that he did was help me remember everything that my mind forgot.

“I talked to Key last night. He’s leaving, and he wanted me to give you this,” Minho handed me a letter.

The letter was written by Key, and it was stained with tears.

 

Dearest Minyoung,

Hi! How are you? I hope you’re doing fine. I hope that you’re happy with Minho, because that’s what you told me. I don’t know why you still can’t remember me, or if you chose not to, but that’s okay. If that’s what you want. If it makes you happy, then I’ll try my very best to be happy for you..

I told you about how we meet again, right? It was at Kangwondo’s train station. You thought you were on a vacation, but your dad sent you there for a training. I made you walk for thirty minutes with your stilettos on, that’s why I had to carry you on my back. You should’ve seen you face that time. You looked really cute with a pout on your lips. Oh, and your fight with Jjong, because of the fried fish. Do you even remember our first kiss? I didn’t tell you about that before, right? It was after a fight, when we were teasing each other. You kept something from me, that’s why I kissed you. I really am a mean person, aren't I? Do you remember Jonghyun and Hyorin’s wedding? You were the one who caught the bouquet, and that same night, was our last night together, because on the next day, you had to go back to Seoul.. Before you left, I gave you a necklace..But I didn’t see you wearing it the last time I saw you, which was last night.. Did you throw it away because you were getting married?

Well, that’s all that I want to say. I hope you can remember everything. That will serve as my gift to you on your wedding day. Even though it hurts to death, I can’t remove you, who’s stuck in my heart because I love you. I’ll try my very best to move on, to learn how to live without you. To learn how to heal a broken heart for the second time. Even though I know that it is impossible, because you have my heart, and everything else in me. You are my life, Minyoung.You are everything to me. You are worth everything to me.

I can’t blame you if you choose Choi Minho. He’s way better than me, (even though I am ier ^^) and he’s the one that your father wants you to marry. I wish you a happy married life with Minho, my dearest Minyoung.

Always remember that I love you. I love you so much, that’s why I’m letting you go, leaving you to someone better. Seeing you happy, makes me happy. Always remember that I love you so much, Minyoung. Be happy, because you deserve to be.

Until we meet again. Goodbye.

I LOVE YOU.

Key

______________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE! UPDATE! :DD

Hope you like it. :))

Comments are loved

PPYONG~

--iheartkibum