The Necklace

Forget Me Not

Tears came out rushing from my eyes after reading Key’s letter. Most of the memories came back, and I can’t control my emotions anymore.

Minho placed his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him with sad, tear-filled eyes. He wiped away my tears, and got something from his pocket.

“There’s something that I want to return to you,”

He held my hand, and placed something in it. It was a necklace.

The necklace. I closed my eyes as I cried harder, and everything came back. Everything about Key. Everything related to him; Kangwondo, Auntie Minji, Jjong, Hyorin. Everything.

I stood up, and held Minho’s arms tight. “Minho, you have to help me! Where is Key? I need to see him!”

“Probably, he’s at the airport right now. He told me he’ll be leaving at three o’clock,” he looked at his wrist watch. “We have to leave, Minyoung. Thirty minutes already passed two o’clock,”

He pulled me out of the room, and all the way outside the hotel where his car is.

I was still crying as Minho drove fast. I can’t control my emotions because I don’t know if I’ll ever see him again. I want to tell him how much I love him, how sorry I was that I wasn’t able to remember him, and how sorry I am to be able to say those harsh words to him last night.

“M-minho, w-what time is it?” I asked in a shaky voice, as I wiped away my tears.

“It’s already two fifty-five, Minyoung,” he said, as he looked at me with nervous eyes.

Minho stopped, and I looked around. There’s a huge traffic, and cars barely moved.

Minho hit the stirring wheel, and then covered his face with his hands. “Of all times, why now?!”

I was getting more and more nervous as seconds passed by. The thought of losing him suddenly entered my mind, which made me cry harder. I can’t be without him. I can’t.

“How far is the airport here?” I asked, as I got out of the car.

“It’s a bit far,” Minho’s eyes widened after realizing what I was about to do. “Don’t tell me yo—“

“See you there,” I told him, and ran away.

I don’t care whether I’d look dumb running around wearing a wedding gown. I don’t care whether I’d look like a crazy woman running away from her wedding. There’s only one thing that is important for me right now. And that is to see Key, and stop him from leaving.

I finally reached the airport, and looked around, looking for Key.

“Key! Where are you?” I shouted, hoping that he’ll hear me.

I’m slowly losing hope, as I slowed down. I looked at the clock, and realized that twenty minutes had already passed three o’clock. Key left already. He’s gone.

I involuntarily sat down on the floor, and began crying to myself. Key’s gone. I lost the only person that I live for. I lost the only reason why I want to go on with my life. I lost the only person that gives me strength whenever I feel like giving up. It’s too late to say sorry. He’s gone, and I can’t do anything about it. If only I could turn back time..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               

 

 

 

 

 

“Minyoung, is that you?”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Such a short chapter :)) I just feel like updating!

I'm so hyper! Hihi.

Comments. Comments. Comments are L-O-V-E-D!

And to all of those who are reading this, thank you!

--iheartkibum

(probably another chapter a little later? XDD)