The Wedding

Forget Me Not

Hello! I almost forgot.

Wait for Jonghyun and Hyorin's story.

That's all. :DD               

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

                “I really can’t believe it. I’m getting married!” Hyorin said in an excited tone. She held my hand. “Is this for real, Minyoung?”

                I nodded with a smile. “Yes, believe in what is real, Hyorin. This would be the happiest day of your life,”

                There was suddenly a knock on the door. “Hyorin, it’s me, Sooyoung!”

                “Come in,” she said, and then three girls entered the room.

                “Congratulations!” the tallest among the three said, and then hugged Hyorin.

                “Congratulations, unnie!” the one who looks like the youngest, and the most innocent, said, and then smiled.

                “Congratulations, Hyorin,” the other one said.

                “Aww, thank you!” she said with a smile. “Anyways, I’d like you all to meet Minyoung, Key’s girlfriend. Minyoung, they are my best friends,”

                The tallest one smiled. “Hello, Minyoung! I am Choi Sooyoung. Very nice to meet you!” she said, and then shook my hand.

                “Annyeong! I am Seo Jihyun, but you can call me Seohyun. Nice to meet you,” the innocent one said, and then bowed.

                “Hello. I am Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you!” the last one said, and then smiled.

                I smiled back at them. “Nice to meet all of you. I am Kim Minyoung,”

                “So, you are Key’s girlfriend?” Sooyoung suddenly asked.

                I nodded. “Yes, I am,”

                “Well, good for Key. I haven’t seen him for three years, since he got here after he broke up with that Allison,” Yuri said, and then smiled.

                “Yeah. We all became good friends because of Hyorin. But after that girl left him, he left Seoul,” Sooyoung said, and then sighed. “You’re a blessing to his life, Minyoung. It’s good that he found you,”

                I smiled. “He’s the same with me, too,”

                Another knock on the door startled us all. It was the wedding organizer. “Miss Hyorin, please get ready. The wedding ceremony will start in fifteen minutes,”

                “Can I speak with my future wife?” Jjong suddenly said. He was standing by the door beside Key.

                Key smiled at me, and gestured for the four of us to leave the room.

                I smiled at Hyorin, and then left the room with the other three.

                “We’ll go ahead, Minyoung. I can see that Key wants to talk to you privately,” Sooyoung said, as he patted Key’s shoulder before leaving with the other two.

                Key laughed gently. “Yes, leave,”

                He looked at me, and then smiled. “Can I talk to my future wife?” he asked, imitating Jjong’s voice.

                I smiled. “Of course you can, my future husband.”

                                                                                ~*~

                The ceremony went off smoothly, and I can see Jjong and Hyorin’s happy faces as they sat by their table. The reception was held at Jjong’s house, at their garden.

                Jjong suddenly stood up, held the microphone. “Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to dedicate this song to my wife, my beautiful wife, Kim Hyorin,”

                He started singing, and I had goose bumps when I heard his voice. Jjong has powerful vocals. Two thumbs up.

                “Wow, I didn’t know that Jjong can sing like that,” I said, and then laughed gently.

                “I know, right? That crazy guy sings very well. I don’t know where he gets that voice,” Sooyoung said, agreeing with what I said. We were seated at a table with Sooyoung, Yuri and Seohyun.

                “Yeah. He doesn’t look like a singer that much,” Key added.

                I nodded with a smile. I looked at Hyorin, and saw her crying. I guess those were tears of joy that she can’t control anymore. Jjong wiped away her tears, and hugged her tight.

                It was time for Hyorin to throw the bouquet.

                “Minyoung, you should catch the bouquet,” Yuri told me with a smile, as she pulled me towards the group of girls that were hoping to be able catch the bouquet.

                “Yeah. We still don’t want to get married,” Seohyun added.

                I nodded. “I’ll try,”

                Hyorin threw the bouquet, and to my surprise, I was the one who caught it. Hyorin smiled when she saw me holding the bouquet.

                “Congratulations!” she told me, as I walked towards her. She hugged me tight, and then smiled at me.

                “Nice catch, Minyoung,” Sooyoung said, and then smiled.

                “Thanks,” I said, and then smiled at them. “I guess I’m going to get married after some time?”

                Yuri smiled. “We’ll be waiting for that time to come,”

                “Don’t forget to invite us, okay? We’re friends already, right?” Sooyoung said with a bright smile.

                I nodded. “Sure. I will never forget to invite all of you on our wedding,”

                “Promise?”

                I smiled at Sooyoung. “Promise.”

                The wedding ceremony was almost over, and Key was nowhere to be seen.

                “Jjong, have you seen Key?” I asked Jjong.

                “Oh, he left already. He said he had some things to do urgently, and forgot to tell you because he was in such hurry,” Jjong smiled. “Don’t worry, I’ll walk you home,”

                I shook my head. “No, it’s okay. I can go home by myself,”

                Jjong hesitated. “No. It’s already dark, and Key would kill me if I let you walk by yourself,”

                I laughed gently. “Are you afraid of Key?”

                “Sometimes, when he’s mad,” Jjong said. “Wait, I’ll just tell Hyorin and the others that I’ll go with you for a while,”

                I nodded, and he left for a while.

                My phone suddenly rang. I got it from my purse, and answered it. “Hello?”

                “Miss Minyoung,” It was Heejin. “Did you receive the money already?”

                “Huh? What money?”

                “The money that your father sent, so that you can buy your train tickets first thing in the morning tomorrow, and leave for Seoul. He wants you to go home immediately,”

                “Huh? Why?” Why on earth would my father want me to go home immediately?

                “He wants you to meet someone,”

                “I don’t feel like going home already, Heejin,”

                “But Miss Minyoung, your father told me to tell you that if you wouldn’t be here by tomorrow, he will be sending his ‘friends’ to get you,”

                Whoa. My father’s ‘friends’. They are my father’s most trusted bodyguards. I really hate them. “Okay, okay. See you tomorrow, Heejin,”

                “Okay, Miss Minyoung. Have a safe trip tomorrow,” she said, and then hung up.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to comment, so that I'll know your opinions about this chapter~

Ppyong~