Goodbyes

Forget Me Not

WAAH. I . ><

I forgot about some details of this story that's why the other chapter's title is 'Farewell' when it really isn't goodbye yet.

Sarry! XDD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                “Key?” I said, as I knocked on his room’s door. “Can I come in?”

                “Sure,”

                Key was sitting on his bed, reading a book. He looked at me and then smiled.

                I sat beside him, and he captured me into a tight hug. “What can I do for my yeobo?”

                “Can I sleep beside you?” I asked with a pout.

                He smiled. “Of course,”

                I lay down, and he continued to read the book.

                “Key?”

                “Yes?”

                “How did you end up living here in Kangwondo?” I asked curiously, as I hugged a pillow when I faced him. “You really live in Seoul, right?”

                 He closed the book, and placed it on the side table. “Hmm.. Well, yeah. I live in Seoul, before. I live here now. This is my home. I like it better here.  Peaceful and quiet,”

                 I smiled. “You’re right. I really like Kangwondo,”

                 He raised his eyebrow. “You like it here because I am here, right?”

                 I laughed gently. “That’s one of the reasons,”

                “What are the other reasons?”

                “First, if it wasn’t for Kangwondo, maybe, I only have two friends. Here, I became friends with Jjong, Hyorin, Sooyoung, Yuri and Seohyun. And second,” I hugged him tight. “If it wasn’t for Kangwondo, I wouldn’t be able to meet you,”

                He smiled, and then pinched my nose. “Ah, you’re being too sentimental,”

                “But I’m right, right?”

                He tried to pinch my cheeks, but I stopped him, and then pouted. “Yah, don’t pinch my fluffy cheeks! I don’t want it to look swollen when I arrive in Seoul,”

                He laughed gently. “You really are worried about how you would look, huh?”

                I crossed my arms. “Of course. I should be pretty,”

                “But you’re already pretty, you don’t have to try hard for you to be pretty,”

                “Stop lying,”

                “But I’m not lying,”

                “Seriously?”

                ”Seriously,”

                “Make sure you’re not lying, because if you do, you wou- -“

                He kissed my lips to stop me from speaking. “Today is your last night here in Kangwondo, we shouldn’t argue about simple things, right?”

                “Sorry,”

                He smiled. “I’ll just visit you in Seoul if you’re not busy, okay? Just tell me if I can, but sometimes, I’ll be able to surprise you if I show up there without telling you, huh?”

                I nodded. “Okay, okay,”

                “Now, go to sleep. You don’t want to look ugly tomorrow, right?”

                I laughed gently. “Okay, okay. Good night, Key. I love you,”

                “Good night, Minyoung,” he kissed my forehead. "I love you more. Always remember that."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

                “I’ll really miss you, Minyoung! Even though we just met each other a few days ago, I already consider you as one of my closest friends. I hope you won’t forget me,” Hyorin said, as she hugged me tight.

                “Don’t worry,Hyorin. I’ll never forget you. I’ll always remember my friend who gave me her bouquet at her wedding,” I told her in a joking tone.

                She laughed gently. “I didn’t give it to you, you caught it,”

                I smiled at her. “Maybe I’m a good catcher,”

                “Minyoung,” Jjong suddenly said.

                I looked at him with curious eyes.

                He smiled. “Give me a hug,”

                I smiled as I hugged him. “I’ll miss you, too, Jjong,”

                “I’ll miss you, too, Minyoung. You’ve changed a lot! I don’t know what Key did to you, but I’m glad that he did it!”

                I laughed gently. “Well, I’m glad that he did it, too,”

                He smiled. “Hyorin and I would visit you after our honeymoon, okay?”

                “Sure. I’ll prepare a very special room for the two of you,”

                “Thanks, Minyoung,” Hyorin said with a smile.

                “You’re always welcome,”

                I looked at Key, who was standing quietly beside Jjong. I held his hand. “Key,”

                He looked at me with sad eyes, but tried to cover his sadness with a smile.

                I hugged him tight. “I’ll miss you so much, Key. I promise, I’ll visit you if I can,” I told him sincerely, as tears came out from my eyes.

                He hugged me tighter. “I’ll miss you more, Minyoung,”

                We were silent for a moment. I wanted to tell him that I really don’t want to leave, about my strong desire to stay, but I can’t. I have to leave, and I don’t want him to get in trouble if I stayed longer.

                “Minyoung, please turn around,” Key suddenly said.

                I nodded, and turned around. I wiped away my tears, as I waited for what he was about to do.

                “This necklace, I’m giving this to you as a sign of my love for you. With you as the brightest star in my life, I’ll never be able to see the dark side of the world again,”

                The necklace was simple, but very beautiful. It was a star, the one that he used to describe me.

                I hugged him tight and never wanted to let go, but I can’t. I really can’t. I wish I can stay here for the rest of my life, but I just can’t.

                Key kissed me for the last time, and then tried to smile. “It’s almost time for you to leave. The train wouldn’t wait for you, you know,”

                I hit him lightly. “Okay. I guess I’ll see you all after some time. I’ll really miss all of you,”

                “Have a safe trip, Minyoung,” Hyorin said with a smile.

                “Fighting!” Jjong said, as he waved at me.

                “I love you, Minyoung,” Key said, and then smiled.

                “I love you, too, Key,” I said, and then blew him a kiss. He pretended to catch it, and kissed his hand.

                I laughed gently as I walked away, but I involuntarily stopped. I turned around, and ran back to them to give them one, last hug.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the necklace that Key gave Minyoung :DD

 

I'm back! Hihi.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :D

Comments are loved. And I love you all! Ppyong~