Rough Start

Forget Me Not

                “One more shot, Minyoung,”

                “Just one more?” I asked Seungri, a guy I just met at the club.

                He smiled. “Yes, just one more.”

                And that one shot became two, then three, until I got drunk.

                “You’re really good at drinking, Seungri,” I told him, and then laughed.

                He laughed harder. “Of course I am,” He moved closer to me.

                I hit his arm lightly. “Hey. What do you want from me?”

                “I want to kiss you, Minyoung. Can I?” he asked, as he caressed my face.

                I shoved his hand away, and pushed him away from me. “Don’t.” I said in a sharp tone.

                He moved closer. “C’mon, Minyoung. Just one kiss!”

                I tried my hardest to push him away, but I was too weak. “Get your dirty hands off me!”

                Luckily, someone pulled him away from me, and punched him in the face. Thank you, whoever you are.

                “What’s wrong with you? Who the hell are you?” Seungri asked in an angry tone.

                “Who the hell am I? Well, I am her older brother. Do you want me to call the cops? I can file a case against you. ual harassment. Do you want to go to jail?” he asked in a high tone, which caught everyone’s attention in the club.

                Seungri shook his head.

                “Apologize to her,”

                Seungri didn’t move an inch.

                “Apologize to her. Now!”

                “S-sorry, Minyoung,” Seungri apologized, and then hurriedly left.

                There was a moment of silence after that, and I still don’t know who my savior is.

                “Kim Minyoung, we’re going home.” How did he know my name?

                I looked up, just to see a mad Onew, standing in front of me.

                Lee Jinki, or Onew, as I call him, is one of my best friends. He is two years older than me, and acts as an older brother towards me. He is one of the few people who understand me, and I’m very happy to have him by my side. To protect me, whenever I am in danger, and to help me, whenever I am having a hard time.

                I hugged him tight, as tears came out from my eyes. “Oppa, I was so scared!”

                He rubbed my back. “Sshh, it’s okay now. Oppa’s here to protect you,”

                I cried harder. “I didn’t know that he was that kind of person. He was nice at first,”

                “He fooled you, Minyoung. He took advantage of your kindness,” he got away from me, and suddenly kneeled in front of me. He patted his back. “I’ll carry you. We’re going home,”

                 I nodded, as I got on his back.

                I held onto him tighter, as we got out of the club.

                “Stop crying now, Minyoung. It’s over,”

                “I’m sorry, oppa,”

                “Why are you saying sorry?”

                “I’m such a brat. I always cause trouble,”

                He laughed gently. “You’re just saying those words because you’re drunk, Minyoung. You can sleep, I’ll just take you home,”

                I pouted. “Oppa, I mean it. You know that I don’t lie whenever I am drunk, right?”

                “I know. It’s good that you know that you cause trouble,” he said in a joking tone.

                “I know. That’s why I apologize. I’m really sorry, oppa,”

                “It’s okay, Minyoung. You don’t have to apologize,”

                “Noona, are you okay?” I heard Taemin said, as Onew oppa put me down.

                Taemin caught me when I was about to fall.

                Lee Taemin, my other best friend, and is Onew’s younger brother. He is two years younger than me, and is my cute and playful dongsaeng. He was always with me whenever I feel sad, and is ready to do anything to cheer me up.

                “Thank you, Taemin,” I said, as I patted his back. He helped me get in the car, and put my seatbelt on.

                “Taemin, drive her car, okay?” Onew said, as he handed Taemin the keys.

                Taemin nodded with a smile. “Noona, don’t ever drink without me, okay?”

                Onew laughed gently. “Like you’re a heavy drinker. Just one glass and you’re drunk,”

                Taemin pouted. “I’m not done yet, hyung. What I was saying was, don’t let her drink without anyone who can protect her when she gets drunk,”

                I held Taemin’s hand, and hugged him tight. “Taemin, thank you. Thank you very much! I love you!”

                “Noona, I can’t breathe!”

                I curled my eyebrows when I saw someone, who looks exactly like Onew, standing beside him. “Oppa, since when did you have a twin?”

                Onew laughed gently. “You’re really drunk, Minyoung,”

                Everything was suddenly spinning, and the last thing I saw, was Onew’s amused expression before everything went black.

          ~*~