My First Kiss~

Forget Me Not

How Key eats his ramen XDD

Thank you to all of those who suscribed! I LOVE YOU ALL! SERIOUSLY! :DDDD

Enjoy the chapter~~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

                “You know, I remember her whenever I’m with you,”

                I curled my eyebrows. “Why?”

                “She’s pretty like you,” he pinched my nose, and I pouted. “And a spoiled brat, too,”

                “But, I’m prettier, right?” I joked, to change the atmosphere.

                He laughed gently. “Okay, okay. I guess I’ll just have to agree with that, even though you’re not,”

                I hit him lightly. “Yah! You don’t think I’m pretty? How dare you,” I said with a pout.

                He pinched my cheeks. “Okay, you’re pretty. Very pretty. Happy?”

                I pouted. “No. You said that half-heartedly,”

                He pinched my cheeks harder, which made me wince in pain. He smirked. “You’re pretty, okay? You’re the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen. Do you believe me now?”

                I removed his hand, and smiled. “Okay, I believe you. Thank you,” I said, and started to eat the ramen again.

               “How about me, do you think I’m good-looking?” he asked with a smirk.

               I shook my head, and continued to eat.

               He tapped my shoulder. “Admit it, you think I’m good-looking, right?”

               I shook my head again. “No, never. Even in my dreams,”

              “Really?” he said, and then suddenly pushed me, which made me fall on the floor, with him on top of me, looking at me with those y eyes of his. “You really don’t think that I’m good-looking?” he bit his lip in a y way, which made me blush hard. “And y?”

              I blinked, and bit my lip. I just nodded.

              “Say it,” he said with a smirk.

              “S-say what?” I stuttered, as his face got closer to mine.

              “That I’m good-looking, and y. I am, right?” he whispered in my ear.

              I bit my lip, and sighed. “O-okay. Y-you’re good-looking, and s-y. H-happy?”

              “Say it again, out loud,” he whispered in my ear again.

              “Now, what? You think you’re Edward Cullen to say those words?”

              “Say it. Out loud,” he repeated, ignoring my previous comment.

              “Okay, okay!  You’re very good-looking, and y!” I finally said it, out loud, just like what he wanted me to do.

              He got up, and laughed gently. He smirked. “Now we’re even,”

              I pouted as I got up. “But I didn’t do what you did! I just used my aegyo, and it worked on you. But you, you used your.. uhm..” YOU USED YOUR INESS! IT'S SO UNFAIR!! AND YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME! BECAUSE i LIKE YOU!! ><

             “I used my what?” he asked curiously, with his eyebrow raised.

             I blushed, and shook my head. “N-never mind,”

             He pouted, as he shook my shoulders. “Come on, Minyoung. Tell me!”

             I covered my mouth with my hands, and then shook my head.

             “Come on, tell me!”

             I shook my head, and blinked. I can feel that my cheeks are really red, and I can also feel that he is enjoying this moment, making me blush even more.

            “Tell me or I’ll kiss you!” he said, as he got closer.

            My eyes widened, but I still shook my head, with my hands tightly covering my lips. If I tell him,  he’ll find out that I like him! And he wouldn’t kiss me, right?

            He suddenly removed my hands, and moved closer to me, until his face were just centimeters away from mine.

            He smirked.”You really won’t tell me?”

            “I-It’s embarrassing. Just forget about it,” I told him, as I looked at him with nervous eyes.

            He smirked. “Tell me, or I’ll kiss you. And I mean it,”

            I shook my head, and suddenly, he held my face with his hands, and moved closer until our lips touched. He really kissed me, and I can’t believe it!

            He kissed me passionately, as he wrapped his other hand on my waist.

            I don’t know what to do, and I’m starting to panic! What should I do? Should I kiss him back? Or push him away just like what girls in movies do when guys suddenly kiss them? OH MY GOSH. What should I do? I’ve never felt this way before!

            I got away from him, and stood up. “I-I think I-I should go to s-sleep now, i-it’s getting l-late,” I said, and hurriedly ran towards my room without looking at him.

           I looked at the mirror, and touched my lips. Key kissed me, and I liked it.

           He’s my first kiss.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Comments are loved~~ PPYONG~