Last Goodbye

Forget Me Not

 

                     I can feel that something would happen. I don’t know when, or how, but I can feel it. And that’s the reason why I wanted to thank everyone that touched my life. My friends and everyone around me.

Minho. Thank you for all. Thank you for being a very good friend to me. I appreciate it.

Heejin. Thank you for being very understanding. Thank you for staying by my side even though I’m a brat, and I have attitude problems. Thank you for helping me with everything, thank you very much.

      Jjong. Thank you for pissing me off when we first met. Keke~ I’m just joking. Thank you for everything. Thank you for being a friend to someone like me. Thank you very much. Tell Auntie Minji that I am very happy that I met someone like her. Oh, and one thing. Take care of Key when I’m not by his side, okay? I know that you will, and I just want to make sure. Again, thank you, Jjong. I owe you a lot.

      Hyorin. Thank you for considering me as your friend even after a short period of time. I’ll never forget that you gave me your bouquet on the day of your wedding, keke~ again, thank you.

      Taemin, my beloved dongsaeng. You’ll always have a special place in my heart. You’re the only one that I like, right? Keke~ Take care of yourself, don’t get yourself hurt, okay? I love you, always remember that. Again, thank you.

      Onew oppa. Thank you for all those years that you stayed by my side. Thank you for rescuing me every time that I get in trouble. Thank you for understanding me, even though I am a naughty person. Thank you for everything, I love you oppa.

      Key. Baby, I love you no matter what happen. Always remember that, okay? I just want to thank you for everything. Thank you for teaching me everything that I need to know. If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t be the person that I am today. I still am the spoiled brat that you met five years ago, with the childish and irritating personality who wasted your time and effort. Thank you for making me realize that being the ‘me’ that I was before will not do me any good, and be a better person instead. Thank you for loving me, even though I know I’m not worthy of you love. Take care of yourself, okay? Don’t let yourself starve. I’ll visit you there at Kangwondo if I have time, okay? But not now, things aren’t good here, and I don’t want you to get involved. When I visit you there, let’s eat ramen and chocolate cake together, okay? And play like we always do before. And tease me with that iness of yours. Keke~ Just remember that I love you, okay? Don’t ever forget that, no matter what happens in the future. Believe in my words, believe in me that I love you. And believe me that I will love you, until my last breath. I love you, Key. I love you so much, and always remember that..

                I sent all of the messages already. I can now face whatever happens to me. I started the engine again, and began to drive. I touched my necklace, and kissed it as tears came out from my eyes.

                I can’t control my tears anymore. I don’t know the reason why I am crying. I can feel that something would happen, and if ever I will leave this world tonight, at least I did what I have to do. Tell them what I want to tell them. And just in case I’ll leave this world already, I’ll be very happy. I’ll be very to meet my mom again there in heaven, and be with her once again.

                Everything went fast. When I looked up, there was a big truck in front of my car, and all that I can think of was, ‘this is it’. I closed my eyes, and faced everything that will happen. I’m offering my life to Him now. Whatever happens to me, it’s according to His will. I’ll accept no matter what happens to me.

                Goodbye, and thank you, everyone. I guess this is the end.

                “Key, I love you.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, is this the end? XD

Can anyone of you give me the meaning of 548? :DD

I won't be updating on the next days, since I would start on all of my unattended school works so that I would be able to finish them before school starts next week.

And I would also focus a bit on my other fic, When Life Offered Me Super Junior (I hope you will read it as well XDD)

So, yeah. I guess that's it. Minyoung would say bye bye for a while ^^

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Comments are L-O-V-E-D. 

PPYONG~

--iheartkibum