Trying to remember the 'past'

Forget Me Not

(After three months)    

“Noona!” Taemin suddenly said, as he walked towards me. He hugged me tight when he reached me. “What are you doing?”

I was at our garden, scanning some pictures of me and Minho. Maybe this can help me remember some of my lost memories.

“Just looking at some of our pictures. Who knows, maybe I will recover some of my lost memories if I look at this,” I smiled, and then continued to scan through the pictures.

He just nodded awkwardly, as he sat across me.

“We only have a few pictures?” I asked him, and he suddenly looked up. He looked startled, and found it hard to answer.

“Uhh, ye—“                    

“Minho does not like to take pictures, and only took a few, for you,” Onew oppa suddenly said, as he arrived with a box of cake.

I nodded, and smiled. “I didn’t know that he was that kind of person, he never told me,”

“Maybe he’s just busy with work, you know. Preparing for the future,”

I smiled, and then laughed gently. “Yes, maybe.”

Taemin sighed in relief, and smiled at Onew oppa.

“Do you want some cake, Minyoung?” Onew oppa asked, as he placed a slice of chocolate cake on a plate.

“Uhh, sure,” I awkwardly said, as he handed me the cake.

“That’s your favorite, noona,” Taemin suddenly said, as he got his slice.

“My favorite?”

Onew oppa nodded. “Yes. Girls like chocolate, right?”

‘Girls like chocolate, right?’ an unfamiliar voice suddenly entered my mind, after hearing Onew oppa’s word. It felt weird, but I feel that someone already told me that phrase before, I just don’t know who he or she is.

“Noona, are you okay?” Taemin asked in a worried tone.

I nodded. “Yes, don’t worry,”

“Why? Something came back? Do you remember anything?” Onew oppa asked.

I nodded. “Yeah. But it wasn’t clear. I just heard a voice, saying the same phrase that you said,”

“Which phrase?”

“’Girls like chocolate, right?’ That phrase,”

Taemin looked worried, but tried to hide it with his smile. “Ah, noona, maybe Minho hyung told you that,”

I smiled. “Well, yeah. Maybe he did,”

“Just try to remember it clearly, noona. Don’t worry, you’ll remember everything after some time,”

“Eat faster, Minyoung. We’re here to pick you up. You’re going to fit your wedding gown in a while,” Onew oppa suddenly said, and then smiled.

I smirked. “Why are you more excited than me? Are you the one getting married?”

Onew oppa just smiled as he ate the cake.

“I mean, you should find a girlfriend. You’re getting older as time passes by,”

“Yeah, noona is right. You’re becoming an ajushi,” Taemin agreed, and then laughed gently.

I smiled. “Yeah, he’s right. Instead of calling you Onew oppa, should I call you ‘Jinki Ajushi’?”

He just smiled. “Don’t worry. Even though I am an ajushi, I still look good, right? And I’m starting to look for her, so just wait and see.”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

YO! YO! WASSUP! ^^

I'm alive again!

School kind of ate me alive on the past days, and flooded me with lots and lots of schoolworks. -.-"

But, I guess I won't be busy on the coming days. :))

So, yeah. Minyoung has AMNESIAAAA~~~~~~~~~ I just made up the whole explanation about the amnesia thingy on the previous chapter. KEKE ^^

And Minho is her fiancé, so, what about Key????

Well, we'll see what would happen. :DDDDD

Don't forget to subscribe! Comments are loved!

PPYONG~

--iheartkibum

(when I looked at the picture of the chocolate cake above, I suddenly felt like I want to eat chocolate cake right now^^)