Complications

Forget Me Not

“Minyoung, I missed you! I’m sorry if it took us so long to visit you. Why aren’t you answering our calls and text messages? We were very worried about you after receiving your text message that night!” an unfamiliar girl suddenly said, as she hugged me tight.

I was at the salon, preparing myself for the wedding.

“What text message?”

“Here,” she gave me her phone.

Hyorin. Thank you for considering me as your friend even after a short period of time. I’ll never forget that you gave me your bouquet on the day of your wedding, keke~ again, thank you.

I tried to smile at her. “Uhh.. I don’t remember sending you this, and I’m sorry, but I don’t know you, or I can’t remember you,”

Her joyful expression was replaced with a sad one. “M-minyoung, are you joking? If you are, then it isn’t a good one, you know,”

I shook my head. “No, I’m not. I’m sorry,”

“Minyoung, I am Hyorin. I am your friend. You told me you won’t forget me. What happened?”

“I’m sorry, I got into an accident, and I had partial amnesia. All of my memories in the past ten years were erased. I’m really sorry,”

“P-partial a-amnesia?”

I nodded.

“Oh my gosh, that’s terrible,” she said in a low voice. “Do you want me to tell you some things about Kangwondo, and some things about you and Key?”

“Kangwondo? I went there? And some things about me and Key? There’s something between the two of us?” I asked with wide eyes.

She nodded. “Yes. He’s your boyfriend. Didn’t your friends tell you? He told us he met them already,”

“H-he’s my b-boyfriend? B-but how? I mean. I’m getting married in two weeks,”

“Y-you’re getting married? To who? How?”

“Choi Minho, he’s my fiancé. That’s what they told me when I woke up after the accident,”

“T-that’s a huge lie, Minyoung. Key, he’s your real boyfriend,”

“W-what?” I asked with wide eyes.

“I’m telling the truth, Minyoung. Believe me. I won’t lie to you,”

“B-but h—“

“Noona! Are you done?” Taemin suddenly said, as he ran towards me. He looked at Hyorin. “Who are you?”

“T-taemin?” she stuttered.

“How did you know me?” Taemin asked curiously.

“You two know each other?” I asked the two of them.

 “No, I don’t know her, noona,” Taemin said with a smile.

“We don’t know each other personally, but he’s the younger brother of J—“

“Minyoung, you’re not done yet?” Onew oppa suddenly said, as he walked towards us.

“J-jinki oppa?” Hyorin stuttered, as she looked at Onew oppa.

“H-hyorin? K-kang Hyorin? W-what are you doing here?” Onew oppa stuttered, too, as he looked at Hyorin.

“Minyoung is my friend. You know her?”

“Hyorin, Minyoung’s here?” an unfamiliar guy said, as he walked towards Hyorin. He looked at me, and suddenly hugged me tight. “Minyoung! I miss you so much! Why aren’t you answering Key’s calls or text messages in the past four months? He was very worried, you know,”

 “Kim Jonghyun?” Onew oppa asked, as he looked at the guy who hugged me.

He looked at Onew oppa. “Lee Jinki? You know Minyoung?”

“She’s my best friend,”

I stood up. “Wait, you all know each other?”

Taemin shook his head. “I don’t know them,”

I looked at the unfamiliar guy. “And who are you?”

“Minyoung, he’s my husband. Kim Jonghyun,” Hyorin suddenly said, as she stood beside him.

“What’s this all about, Minyoung?” Jonghyun asked with a confused expression on his face.

Onew oppa held my hand. “We have to go, Minyoung,” he looked at Taemin. “Taemin, bring her outside,”

Taemin nodded, and pulled me away. “Let’s go, noona,”

“Minyoung!” Jonghyun called, as he tried to follow me, but Onew oppa stopped him.

“Taemin, let me go! I have to talk to them!” I said, as I tried to escape from his grip.

He shook his head, as we got in the car. “I’m sorry, noona. But you can’t,”

“Why? Why can’t I talk to them? Are you keeping something from me?” I asked, as he started the engine.

“I’m sorry, noona.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!!!!! XDD

So, Key's back in Minyoung's life, but she doesn't know him. What would he do?

And what's with Jonghyun, Hyorin and Onew? Try to guess XD

You'll find out soon, but not on this fanfic XDD so if you want to know, wait for it :P

Comments are loved~

Don't forget to subscribe!

PPYONG~

--iheartkibum