Written on the Wall

Dark Lake Academy

Jessica awoke to a scream coming from Sori’s room.

The shifter rushed out of her room, almost running right into Lina and Heesun who’d apparently also heard the scream.

“What’s going on?” Heesun asked, looking around as if expecting whatever had happened to be in the dorm room’s common area.

“That scream came from Sori’s room,” Jessica growled before rushing into her cousin’s room.

“Sori?” Lina asked, quickly rushing to the girl’s side once she noticed her pressed against the wall by the door.

“I…….” Sori tried to form words, but her eyes were glued to the wall on the other side of her room.

“What are you…..looking…..at,” Jessica trailed off as the scent of blood finally reached her nose.

“Oh my god,” Heesun gasped, “is….is that……blood?”

“Yeah,” Jessica growled, “it is.”

“Lina,” Heesun barked, “get Sori out of here. Take her to Ravi. I’ll get Kris.”

“Get Luhan, too,” Jessica said, “he’s the only one she trusts to alter her feelings and…….I think she needs that.”

“We should get Sehun and N, too,” Lina said as she moved Sori out of the room, “maybe they can contact a ghost who knows what happened.”

“Right,” the other two nodded, watching to make sure that Lina was long gone before saying anything else.

“I don’t smell anyone else,” Heesun said, “whoever did this……they’ve got to be good to not leave a trail for me to smell.”

“After you get Kris, Luhan, N, and Sehun,” Jessica instructed, “get Chen, Kai, and Hyuk. Maybe a few of the other werewolves you guys trust. See if they left a trail outside.”

“Right,” Heesun nodded before heading off to do as told.

Jessica turned her full attention to the blood smeared across the wall, covering it from end to end. Slowly she made her way closer so that she could carefully read what it said.

So the little lost girl was found by her family.

You four make a cute picture.

Even the boyfriend fits right in.

Too bad that perfect picture isn’t going to last for much longer.

It was a threat, that much was clear.

Jessica wondered if she should call her aunt and uncle up, warn them to be on their toes. But that could cause more trouble for them.

All Jessica could do for sure right then was go check on Lito. Make sure the young boy was safe and sound.

She’s talk to the others about what to do later.

Right now, she had to assure herself that her family was still safe.

A/N: so, chapters are going to be more than a bit on the shorter side for the next little bit while I try to figure out what to do next. Yeah, I’m having one of those ‘how do I get from point A to point B’ moments. So sorry guys, I’ll try to figure everything out as soon as possible. There’s still gonna be chapters, I can assure you of that, but they’ll be shorter. Much shorter