We Need To Get To The Others

Dark Lake Academy

“What do we do?” Kai asked, watching as Kris and Suho placed Hyuna and Lay’s bodies beside Hyuk’s.

“We need to keep moving,” Jaesun replied, “we can’t just stop fighting.”

“He’s right,” Sori sighed, “we can’t let the grief consume us. Not yet anyway.”

“We came here to fight the ones behind all of this,” Kris nodded, “we need…..we need to keep doing that.

“How’s Hongbin?” Suho asked Luhan who was hugging the sobbing fae.

“I don’t think he should come with us,” Luhan replied, glancing over at Leo who was looking blankly at his bloody hands, “I don’t think either of them should come with us.”

“But we’ll need them,” Xiumin tried to argue, but everyone could tell that his heart wasn’t in it.

“No,” Sori decided after a moment, “we don’t need them with us. We need them with Yuri.”

“Yeah,” Kris nodded after thinking over her suggestion, “Suho, grab Leo. I’ll take Hongbin.”

“Right,” Suho nodded, take Hongbin from Luhan’s arms carefully.

“You sure?” N asked once the dragons had left the room, “won’t we at least need Hongbin’s healing powers?”

“Not really,” Sori sighed, “but I just……I can’t drag them with us like this.”

“You should probably go with them,” Chen sighed, “you look like you’re about to fall to pieces.”

“I’ll fall apart later,” N sighed, “but right now we need my powers.”

“We need Hongbin’s,” Chen argued, “and we’ve got no problem with him sitting in a van outside.”

“I think we’re gonna need his powers more than Hongbin’s,” Sehun called, jumping down the last few stair steps as he entered the room.

“Sehun!” Kai sighed, happy to see his friend, “you’re ok?”

“As I can be after seeing the ghosts of two of my friends,” Sehun managed a small smile, “Lay and Hyuna filled me in on everything that’s happened.”

“Hyuk’s here, too,” N said, nodding to where Hyuk’s ghostly form was standing.

“I’ve got other news, too,” Sehun said, “important stuff.”

“What do you know?” Baekhyun questioned, “and….how?”

“I was visited by a couple of ghosts,” Sehun explained, “Jisoo’s parents. They….they told me some things.”

“What kind of things?” Sori frowned.

“For starters,” Sehun scowled, “Jihoo did kill them. Not directly, but he was behind it.”

“Shocker,” Chen growled.

“He’s also the master mind behind this,” Sehun kept going, “they weren’t totally sure if he wanted, ya know, world domination or just control over all supernaturals, but…..well, does that really matter?”

“So this is all his fault?” Xiumin sneered, “how am I not surprised.”

“This bit of news will shock you,” Sehun flashed the others a humorless smile, “guess which of our friends is Jisoo’s brother?”

The room fell silent.

“What?” Krystal was the first to regain her voice

“Who?” Tao asked, “who’s his brother?”

“….it’s Ravi,” Sori whispered, causing everyone to freeze as they realized that she was right.

Ravi was the only one it could be.

“Yeah,” Sehun nodded, “Ravi is Jihoo’s brother.”

“Oh ,” everyone turned to find Chanyeol making his way over with Lina, Sooyoung, and Taeyeon close behind, “and Ravi’s down in the basement. Oh .”

“How did he get to the basement?” Jaesun asked, “he was stationed….in the left wing, right? With a couple of others. Not to mention that weren’t some of you supposed to be outside. How would you know where he’s been?”

“Things happened,” Lina explained, “where…….people are missing.” She noticed the three bodies on the group and froze as did the other new arrivals when the noticed what she was looking at.

“Hongbin and Leo are with Yuri,” Kris called as he and Suho returned, “they should be ok there until we’re done.”

“Kris,” Chanyeol called, hugging Lina tightly, “what….what happened?”

“At lot,” Kris replied.

“We’ll catch each other up on everything as we head back to the others then,” Chanyeol sighed, “we don’t exactly have time to waste standing around here.”

Everyone nodded before following Chanyeol, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Lina back to the secret passageway entrance.

Outside, Yuri hugged a sobbing Hongbin tightly to her side. She could feel his mind slipping away from him, descending into a place of darkness and self hatred that honestly scared her. Glancing at Leo, she felt herself shiver at his own dark thoughts. She was trying her hardest to make them feel better with her powers, but……she feared that both were beyond her grasp.

A/N: so now one group knows about Ravi’s parents and brother, but Ravi? Still in the dark. Think he’ll stick with the group long enough to find out? Or will he have headed off to save Lito before Sori and co. can get to him?

Also: IMPORTANT!!!! Next week there will be an update as per the norm. The week after that (meaning the 27th)………….yeah, best not to count on it. See……..the new Fire Emblem games (Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest) come out on the 19th and it’s 100% my plan to get them both. That first week with them…….yeah…….you….probably won’t hear a peep from me. I feel like I should actually look or feel ashamed about that buuuuuut…………not even slightly.