It WILL be Fine

Dark Lake Academy

“Shhh,” Ravi said, hugging his girlfriend tighter, “everything will be alright.”

“All that blood,” Sori whispered, eyes wide, “it was all over the wall.”

“I know,” Ravi nodded, recalling what Lina had told him about the message written on Sori’s wall.

“I can still smell the blood,” Sori kept talking, “it…..it smelled human.”

“Heesun said as much,” Ravi nodded again.

“Whoever left that message,” Sori whimpered, “they killed someone. They……they could kill again.”

“I know,” Ravi sighed, tightening his grip on Sori even more, “I know.”

That much blood….there was no way that whoever it had come from was still alive. That meant whoever had written the message was a killer.

One with their sights set on Sori.

“I’m not going to let anything happen to you,” Ravi promised, pressing a kiss to Sori’s forehead, “I swear it. Whoever left that message…..I’m not going to let them hurt you.”

“I know,” Sori smiled slightly, moving to that she could just Ravi back, “I’m not going to let you get hurt either.”

“I love you,” Ravi whispered, “I hope you know that, Sori.”

“I know,” Sori nodded.

Before she could say anything else, Kris entered the room.

“Chen thinks he might have caught the scent of the guy who was in your room,” the dragon explained.

“Thinks?” Ravi frowned, “he’d not sure?”

“The smell is really faint,” Kris sighed, “so faint that you’d think that this guy hadn’t been here in months.”

“That’s weird,” Sori scowled, “that…..that shouldn’t happen.”

“I know,” Kris nodded, “Chen id adamant that things like that shouldn’t happen.”

“They shouldn’t,” Sori said, “not unless there’s some weird magic going on too.”

“That would fit in with the past attacks,” Ravi said, “we know that magic has been involved before.”
 

“That’s why I asked Sooyoung and Ken to look into it,” Kris told the pair, “since they are, well, what they are, they can get access to witch only spell books. There might be something in there that can help us figure out what the heck happened.”

“Sounds good,” Sori sighed, relaxing into Ravi’s hold, “hopefully they can find something.”

“Hopefully,” Ravi nodded in agreement.

“I think I’ll go see how the others are doing,” Kris said after a moment, “are you two going to be alright here?”

“We’ll be fine,” Ravi nodded.

“Alright,” Kris nodded, getting up and heading to the door, “I’ll tell the others that you’re alright, Sori. They’re all worried about you. Especially Lito.”

“Ok,” Sori said, “maybe…..maybe you should send Lito in here.”

“Yeah,” Ravi nodded in agreement, realizing quickly that seeing her brother would make Sori feel a lot better and that was something she really needed; to feel better.

“I’ll send him right in,” Kris said, catching on quickly to what the pair was thinking, before leaving to get the young shifter.

“Everything will be fine,” Ravi whispered in Sori’s ear, “I promise.”

“I know,” Sori told him, taking his hand and holding it tightly, “I know.”

A/N: wow, that sweet moment with Sori and Ravi might have been a bit too sweet. For me anyway hahaha