Were not that different at all?

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Dear readers, 

     Mianhae yo! I have been i hiatus due to school, with all the testing and school club meetings. But now im back and i will do my best to update weekly as much as i can (: I am also trying a new lay out for my stories to make it easier to read, and more spaced out, i hope you all like it.

- Smilerg16

 

 

Donghae's Pov~

I looked up hoping it wasn't ____," It's not what you think!? " I said as i glanced at the door way. " OH YES IT IS! YOUR SITTING ON MY JACKET! "  Eunhyuk said walked over and pulling his jacket out from under me. " Oh. Sorry. " I said scratching my head awkwardly and stood up.

" What are you doing anyway's? " Eunhyuk said trying to turn the laptop around. " N-NOTHING ! Nothing! " I said closing the laptop immediately and tucking it under my pillow.

He looked at me confused and put his jacket on," Okay, Fine fine. See you later, have fun at the airport. " He said on his way out. I sighed in relief as he walked away," OH! And by the way, get to know ___ more while your there. This is your opportunity! Don't waste it and act like you don't like her Mr.Simple. " Eunhyuk said yelled from the hallways.

" Psh,Yeah right... " I said pulling the laptop back out from under my pillow and opening it again. Her profile appeared back on the screen and couldn't help but smirk.

Eunhyuk walked back to the bedroom and poked his head into the bedroom," M-hmm suree~ EVERYONE is practically crushing on her and you know it. For all you know, Destiny could of brought you two together! And hey, you guys might even have alot in common so  MAKE THE MOVE! Or I will. " Eunhyuk said as he closed the door.

 I shook my head * Everyone?! What is the chance she would ever like me then! I mean there is such a wide variety of us and i'm just...Well.. Me? * I thought to myself as I sighed. I managed to finish reading the rest of the message between ___ and Mihwa before ___ called out from the  kitchen. " It's 11:30 now Donghae oppa! " ___ said. " Okay! I'll be right there! " 

 

Your Pov~

You walked over to the living room and picked your bag up from the couch. Eunhyuk waved at you as he left the house " Annyeong ____. See You later! Have fun at the airport " He said giving me a wink and closed the front door behind him. " Ne! "  You yelled in response as you dug inside for your phone but wasn't there.

You immediately walked to your bedroom in search for your phone," Hey oppa, have you seen m- " you said as you walked into the room. He looked up from his laptop," O-Oh! Y-yeah, let's go! " He said nervously stuttering, immediately closing his laptop and tucking it under his pillow. 

You walked over to your bed stand and picked up your phone," Is something wrong? " you asked suspiciously raising your eye brow and crossing your arms as you looked at him.

" Oh! H-Ha-Ha NO! Nothing! Nothing! Common lets go before were late. " Donghae said laughing awkwardly while putting on his jacket and walked out of the room. You walked over to his bed and picked up the pillow *Huh? Wow. We have the same laptop? Weird.. *

You walked out to the hallway as well and slipped your shoes on. " Ahh, high tops? Most girls I know, would of worn high heels just to go out. " Donghae said slipping his high tops as well. " Haha, I'm not a big fan of high heels but my friend is. " You said.

Donghae opened the door for you and put his hood on," Well aren't you one of a kind? " He said sarcastically as he caugt up to you. " Why thank you sir " You said in english. He looked at you and smiled," Yo-ur bery welcome " He said in english as he locked the door. You giggled at his korean accent.

" So ____, Tell me about you? " Donghae said walking beside you and looking around. " Oh haha, Well since you ask. Uhm, I do like kid's very much. I get along with them pretty easily. " You said as you reached a car. He unlocked the car and opened the door for you.

 

Donghae's Pov~

I opened the door for her as she climbed inside the passanger seat * Wow. She likes kid's too? * I closed to door and got into the car as well. " Cool cool, Hmm... So do you drink? " I asked casually as i started the car.

" Whoa! Haha, No way. I'm not the type to drink or smoke at all. " She said gazing out the window," I know it may be chezzy but I care for others more that I do myself and I really enjoy dancing. " She said as she put her seat belt on. 

I drove out of the drive way and on to the streets ," That's not something i hear a girl say every day. " I said trying to sound optimistic * All I can really say is... Whoa? She seems down to earth in a way. She loves kids and family, And hey! She loves dancing too!?!?! What is the chance that Eunhyuk was actually... Right? *