Meeting the members

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Your Pov~

" W-Who's that?..... Haha. " The guy asked nervously to the other person who had walked in with him. The guy seemed pretty chill after his reaction to seeing your face. He had a simple smile on his face once he met eyes with you:

 Photobucket

" What? Who- Her? OH!  ____-ah?" The other guy said looking at you as he answered his question. He gave you a smile a big smile once he realized who you were and held his arms out:

Photobucket.

You recognized his voice and realized who it was. " Ryewook! " You said happily as you stood up and ran to him for a hug. " Ahh! Long time no see kiddo! Wow, Has anyone ever told you, your much prettier in person. " Ryewook said as he pulled away. " Psh. I'll say. " Kangin said mumbling from behind.  Leeteuk threw a pillow at Kangin" Be nice. " He said. You and Ryewook lauhed  ," You know her? SINCE WHEN! WHO- " The other guy said confused. Ryewook cut him off," ____, this is Jong woon but we all call him Yesung. Yesung this is ____.  She is- "  Ryewook was cut off.  Kangin walked towards you all," My sister. " Kangin said finishing Ryewooks sentence. Yesung's eye's widened ," B-b-b-b-but sh-she's " Yesung said stuttering as he pointed at  you and put his hand out. " Pretty, we know. " Everyone said in the room. " N-Nice to meet you " He said as you both shook hands. Yesung sighed as you both let go ," If I knew sooner she was this pretty, I would of dressed better . " Yesung said dissapointed. 

You giggled at him. " Hey guys, when are w- Oh, Why hello there beautiful " Another guy said coming in and smoothly putting his arm over your shoulders. He had a dirty blonde hair color and wore a v-neck along with bright blue slightly faded blue jeans:

Photobucket

" So what's your name? " He asked leaning his face closer towards you. You blushed slightly as your faces grew closer to each other. " YAH! Off my sister! " Kangin said. " What sister? " The guy said confused. "____ this is Hyuk-Jae but we call him Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk this is ____ ... Kangin's sister... " Sungmin said standing up and joining the conversation. "WHOA! WHAT?! " Eunhyuk said removing his arm from around your shoulders. " A-Are you saying t-that s-she's- " Eunhyuk said stuttering and cutting himself off. Everyone nodded in agreement. " Wow... She really is pretty. Sorry if i squished your earlier." Eunhyuk said as he looked at the floor. You took both his hands and smiled," It's okay really, but it's nice meeting you...Eunhyuk " You said and met eyes with him. " Wow. She's so sweet! " Kyuhyun said joining the conversation as well. " Yup. She's very nice and thoughtful. " Kangin said. 

" Well than let's go meet the other member's shall we? " Leeteuk said standing up from the bed. " Meet who? " Three other people said coming into the room. " Or  let's just wait till everyone come's here to us. " Yesung said. Everyone nodded again in agreement. You turned around to see who had come in. There Jaw's had dropped ," If this is who were meeting, I would like to know her name now. " one of them said. Another guy came up to you and introduced himself ," Hello, I am Kim Heechul. What's your name gorgeous? " He said taking one of your hands, Kissing it then standing up straight to give you a smile :

Photobucket

Before heechul could talk again, the previous guy had bumped him and introduced himself as well," Hi I am Kibum, What's your name? " He said sticking his hand out and giving you the most killer smile you had ever seen:

Photobucket

You gave him a smile as well and shook his hand ,"I'm ____. You have a really handsome smile by the way " You said complimenting him. " Thank you, I- " The last guy who had come in with them bumped Kibum before he could finish his sentence. " Hello I'm Siwon, Nice to meet you" He said placing one hand behind his back ,bowing slightly  and stuck his hand out for you to shake . You were flattered and giggled a bit. You shook his hand and did a curtsy in response. When done he had stood up straight, he was quite tall and handsome:

Photobucket

" So who hasn't she met yet? " Kangin asked. " Well everyone's in the living room or in the kitchen, So let's go there. " Yesung said in response. " Oh. Okay, well lead the way for her please someone. " Leeteuk said. " I WILL ! NU-UH SHE'S MINE! YOURS? BUT YOUR JUST MET HER! " All of them choursed to each other. They began to have a small argument. Kangin had stepped in and yelled," ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! We well ALL go outside and have her meet the rest OKAY???". Everyone nodded and began to talk to the living room. You giggled a bit on the way down the hall seeing as the boy's had been asking you questions and getting to know you better already. You all could hear the rest of the guys in the living room chatting as the TV was on. Before reaching the living room Kangin pulled your hood over your face again. 

" OPPA! I don't wanna wear my hood! " You said complaining as you took it off again. "Well too bad. You can wait for tomorrow morning for them to see your face. I mean did you not see how they reacted? " Kangin said pointing at everyone your just met. " Hey, can't help that she's really pretty. " Sungmin said. Everyone nodded and agreed. " Who's P-p-pre-prett- " someone said sitting on the couch and stuttering as he looked at you. Leeteuk had cut him off and began speaking "Everyone, I would like you all too meet someone." Leeteuk said. You turned around to face the rest of the guys in the living room, there was a sudden silence again. The guys had looked over at you and froze. " Haha, I knew they would react this way. "   Kyuhyun said. "Annyeong " You said shyly to everyone in the living room. * So far everyone I met seem's so nice. I hope we get along well * You thought to yourself. " She's pretty, huh? " Ryewook asked to everyone. They all nodded  " Uh-huh " they chorused in agreement and continued to stare.

 

 

Smilerg16: Hey guys :3! Sorry i didnt' update sooner! I had to get the photo's edited to the same size :D.