She's not that pretty...Oh, who am I kidding?!

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

*  *  = means thinking(:

 

Donghae's Pov~

I was in the kitchen with Shindong as I heard Leeteuk introducing the member's to someone in there bedroom. I ignored what was going on and just continued to make my ramen in the kitchen. Once Shindong was done making his ramen, he walked over to the living room. I could hear there conversation clearly as I continued to make my ramen. " WHA- HYUNG!? She's your sister?! ARE YOU SURE?" Everyone in the living room would repeatedly said. "Yes! SHE IS MY SISTER, Gee's. You guys act as if she looks nothing like me." Kangin said. " That's because she doesn't look anything like you. " Hankyung said. " Yeah, I mean she's pretty and your a guy. "  Shindong said. " Oh! ___ this is Shindong by the way. " Leeteuk said introducing you to him:

Photobucket

" N-nice to meet you! " Shindong said. " Continuing on, this is Hankyung. Hankyung meet ___-ah " Kyuhyun said.. " Who said i couldn't introduce myself? Hi, Nice to meet you ___. I'm Hankyung " Hankyung said. :

Photobucket

"Smooth move. " Heechul said butting in. "Better than you would." Eunhyuk said.  " Hey, wait a minutes who are we missing?" Sungmin said. " DONGHAE! " Eunhyuk said. I heard him run over to the kitchen. Eunhyuk came up from behind me and put his hands on my shoulders," Donghae ! Come meet Kangin's little sister! She's HOT! " He said yelling at me with excitement while jumping up and down. " Yah! YAH! Calm down, she can't be that pretty." I said uninterested. "OH YES SHE CAN! " He said trying to convinve me. " OH YES SHE CAN! She's hecka pretty! If you don't believe me, come see. Besides, you still have to meet her. She's nice. " He said pulling on my arm. " Okay okay, i'll be there in a sec. Let me just put my ramen in a bowl and i'll be right there. " I said while nodding my head. " Alright, hurry up" Eunhyuk said playfully slapping my back then ran back to the living room in excitement. * Is she really that pretty? * 

 

Your Pov~

You sat down on the couch and got to get to know the members more. Eunhyuk had come back to the kitchen and made an announcement ," Donghae's gonna put his ramen in a bowl and he'll be right here. " He said. " Mmm your fishy huh? " Ryewook said playfully. " Shut up " Eunhyuk said  then playfully threw a pillow at Ryewook. Everyone laughed and then began talking again to eachother. You began to get to know Kibum and Siwon more. " So what did I miss? " A guy said entering the living room. He was absolutely handsome and made your heart race fast. You had froze for a split second looking at him. He turned his head your way, but you immediately put your hood over your head and covered your face. " Is there something wrong? " Siwon whispered to you. " No, No nothing! I-I thought there was a bug that's all " You whispered in response. You didn't want the  guy who had walked in to think of you as ugly. Seeing as you were in your pajama's, No make up, and had a huge jacket on to cover it all. 

 

Donghae's Pov~

As i walked into the living room, I looked around and spotted someone pulling there hood over there head and cover there face immediately. I recognized the jacket they had on but who were they? " Hyung! Come meet Kangin's little sister! " Kibum said standing up from the couch and walked over to me. " Head's up, She's hecka pretty! " Kibum said putting his arm around my neck and patting my chest. " No, No Hae. She is HOT! " Heechul said walking up to me also. " You and You are both wrong. She's Y. " Yesung said walking up to me as well and pointed at both Heechul and Kibum. Everyone began to surround me and tell me good things about her. I couldn't help but look at her curiously as everyone continued to talk. She sat there on the couch and talked to Siwon and Leeteuk while everyone began to talk louder and had small arguments over who would take her out on a date first. " Okay, Okay WAIT. I haven't even met her yet. " I said interrupting  everyone.

They all began to argue again over who would introduce me to her. " Alright, ALRIGHT! Gees. Sungmin please introduce me.  " I said taking a rose from the vase on the table; I wanted to make a good first impression. Sungmin and I sat on the couch in front of her ," Donghae this is ___-ah! ___-ah this is Donghae, He lives here too. " Sungmin said. I leaned in forward and stuck the rose out to her," Hello there ___, I'm Donghae " I said smoothly:

Photobucket

   ," T-Thank you" She said shyly and took the rose. She took her hood off but wouldn't look my way. " ___-ah, Is there something wrong? " Leeteuk asked. She shook her head," No,No haha.  I thought my friend called that's all. "  She said. " Oh, okay. Well say hello to Donghae then ". Leeteuk said giving her a small nudge. " H-Hello. " She said shyly again but wouldn't look my way again. " Looking at him with your face ___ah. " Siwon said. 

   She sighed then sat up straight. She finally faced my way and looked me in the eyes shyly," H-hi Donghae, Nice to meet you. I'm ___. " She said giving me the most amazing smile I have ever seen. Her natural beauty was flawless and her eyes had a twinkle to them. * She was everything the guys were describing and more. She was deffinitely... Pretty! and if not in that case, Beautiful. * I thought to myself as I froze in front of her. " Is it just me or did she just get more pretty? " Ryewook said. Everyone seemed to agree. " It's just you. " I said  in response snapping out of my trans and stood up. I didn't want to act like everyone did towards her but be my own person.  " She's pretty but not that pretty. " I said coldly while walking past everyone and went to my bedroom.* Oh gosh... Who on earth am I kidding? She was the most beautiful person I have ever met. * .

   I could hear everyone in the living room commenting on my attitude. " He's probably just having a bad day that's all. " Some of them said trying to cover for me. " What do you think about him? " Others would say.  "It's okay really, I understand. He seem's like a really nice person though. Cute and very handsome in a way." I heard ___ say down the hall. Her voice made me smile and my heart fluttered in response to what she said. * I'm glad she's forgiving. *.