Your past.

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Kangins Pov~

I immediately rushed home when Heechul called me from work.

___'s past with her ex-boyfriend was not as good as people would have expected. Her first and one and only boyfriend from years back was terrible.

All she wanted to do was make him happy and be with him. But he was abusive towards her. He hit her in the face, pushed her around and she had even caught him cheating several times. Just abused her period.

She stayed with him for as long as I could remember, 2 or 3 year's I believe. Untill she had finally broke it off with him. * Why did I not beat the living hell at out him you may ask? Well cause she was happy with him. But as time passed... He changed into someone both  ___ & I didn't even come to know anymore. *

When guy's touch her, the way that Heechul had described Kyuhyun had done to her, She get's scared and nervous instantly. No one can blame her. Although the past is the past, It scared her future.

When I finally arrived home I rushed through the front door and searched the house for her immediately " ___~! ___~!!!! Where's ___? " I asked as I passed Kibum in the hallway. 

" I just got home. But I know Heechul Hyung is in her room. " He answered. I nodded and ran over to her room. " ___?! Are you okay? " I said as I spotted her laying in her bed. 

"Oppa~! " She said weakly as she stood up from the bed and hugged me. She began to burst into tears as she buried her face in my chest " O-Oppa~! " She   cried as she hugged me tightly. 

"It's alright, It's alright I'm here now okay? Everthing will be alright~ He isn't here anymore, I will protect you Araso? He won't ever lay a hand on you ever again." I said as I hugged her back as well and softly rubbed her back.

"O-O-Op-pa~ I didn't d-do a-anything but h-he kept h-hitting me! " She cried as she pulled away from me to wipe her tears.

"You didn't do a thing I know, I promies. It's alright,everything will be okay now. "  I continued to comfort her until she had finally stopped crying.

" Are you better now? " I said as I wiped the rest of her tears away. She nodded and weakly smiled.  " Do you want me to make your favorite? " I offered.

She immediately brightened and nodded. " Alright, Common. Let's catch up more while I cook, Araso? " I said as she nodded again and followed me.

 

Your Pov~

You sat at the kitchen table numbly as you watched Kangin cook from a far. He was cooking you Bibimbap(mixed rice).

Before you knew it, Kangin was already done. He placed a bowl in front of you filled with everything and had given you a lot of sides:

Photobucket

" Kamsamnida Oppa! " You said giving him a kiss on the cheek and began to mix everything.

" HOW COME YOU DON'T COOK FOR ME HYUNG!? " Shindong said childishly as he entered the house and smelled the aroma. 

"Do you want some Shindong oppa? " You offered. " Aniyo, Aniyo It's okay. I already ate, besides Kangin made it for you. " He said smiling and stick his tongue out at Kangin playfully as he went to his room. 

You giggled and continued to eat. "We're home princess!" Zhou mi said as he entered the house with the rest of the members. You waved and continued to eat. 

"Something smells good?" Kyuhyun said as he entered the kitchen. The room became quiet as everyone stared at him. 

" Why is everyone staring at me like that? " He asked as he plopped down on the seat next to Henry. " You made my baby cry. That's what happened! " Henry said hitting him in the face with a pillow. Every agree'ed and began scolding him.

"Oppa's calm down it's okay really. It wasn't his fault. " You said defending him. "And she's alright now which is what matter's most right? " Kyuhyun said as everyone nodded.

"BUT THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT YOU FLIRTED WITH HER! " Yesung scolded as every joined in. You giggled and watched from the sidelines. 

Everyone eventually stopped and continued what they were doing. Once you were done eating, You cleaned up your dishes, wiped the table and went off to bed.

Before you fell asleep, Kyuhyun had come into your room and sat on the the side of your bed.

"Hey, Can we talk? " He asked kindly. " NO! GO TO SLEEP~! " Kangin whined as he rolled over on the bed and plopped a pillow on his head. You nodded.

"Mianhae for earlier ____-ah. Leeteuk told a little bit about your past. I so sorry for everything. " He whispered trying not to wake up Kangin.

"Oh.... It's okay now Oppa. I'm fine now. I promise" You said with a big smile. " Soo~... What about my date offer? " Kyuhyun said with a wink.

" Aigoo, Your such a little kid! Go to bed! " Sungmin complained from the floor and plopped a pillow on top of his head as well. You giggled and worded with your lips 'Araso~ Okay! Annyeong, Sleep well' . He nodded with a big smile and left for bed.

* This has been a long... INTRESTING... But Long day... *

You looked across the room at Donghae who was still awake on on his laptop 'Good Night oppa, Sleep well~ ' you worded with your lips and waved.

He smiled and waved ' Sleep well~ Night~ ' he worded back.

 

Smilerg16:MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE (: