Falling for others

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Your pov~

You woke up to the bright sunlight shinning threw the window that hit your face. You turned your body over to face Kangin. He was still sound asleep as his drool ran down the side of his face.

You giggled as you carefully sat up from your bed and looked around the room. Sungmin was sleeping cutely on the floor beside you:

Photobucket

You rolled out of your bed slowly and pulled the covers over Sungmin's shoulders.

You glanced at the bed across the room as you stood up.  Eunhyuk slowly began to wake up as Donghae was still sound asleep. Eunhyuk sat up from his bed slowly as he rubbed his eyes and stared out the window.

He looked your way and smiled," Up early, too? " He said as he stretched his arms. 

You were in awe of his muscular arms.  You quickly snapped out of your gaze and responded," Ne~  Haha good morning Oppa! Wanna know something funny?".

He ruffled his hair softly,"Its about Hyung drooling again huh? " He said as he carefully got out of bed and checked his phone.

"Hahaha, Yes but no. I dreamed of you last night actually. " You giggled. He looked at you anxiously and smiled," Really? What was I doing? " He asked as he walked towards you.

"It felt so real oppa. You were standing over me while I was sleeping, then my cheek. Oh! And then you whispered something? About a secret... I think? " You said.

He stopped walking in the middle of the room and froze. " Oppa?" You said nervously as you walked towards him.

You waved your hand in his face as you tried to grasp his attention ," Oppa~? Did I say something? Hello~? Oppa~? " .

He quickly snapped out of his daze and laughed awkwardly " Oh! Hahaha~! No, No you didn't say anything. Its funny, yeah yeah. Let's go for a walk, araso? Meet you outside! ".He said as he quickly walked out of the room and closed the door.

You grabbed one of Kangin's sweaters and walked towards the door * Why was he acting like that all of a sudden? It's not like he really did that... But then again?....It did feel so...Real? * 

You walked out of the bedroom quietly and closed the door as you stepped into the hallway.

As you walked down the hallway, you noticed how slippery the floor had become. You did your best to keep your balance as you walked. Siwon had stepped out of his room in a towel wrapped around his waist covering his legs.

You looked up and was startled," Omo! " You said as you slipped and had fallen on top of him.

"A-yah! Kyuhyun! What did I say about drying yourself in the - WHOA! What happened here? " Heechul said as he walked down the hallway and approached the scene.

You looked at Siwon who was in just as much shock as you were in ," Omo! Oppa! Are you okay!? " You asked still on top of him.

He coughed and smiled ," Yeah, I'm fine. Are you? " He asked. You nodded,"Ne~".

Heechul leaned on the wall and crossed his arms," So when are you planning to let ___ get off of you siwon? " He said angrily.

You blushed and rolled on to the floor and stood up," Mianhae. " You said embarrassed and walked away silently.

You could hear Heechul scolding Kyuhyun and Siwon from down the hall," WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CLEANING UP AFTER YOURSELF? AND YOU MR.MUSCLE MAN, WEAR A ROBE WHEN YOU GO TO THE BATHROOM TO TAKE A SHOWER. " .

You giggled as you finally reached the living room.

Henry and Ryewook were laying on the couches wrapped in blankets as they watch TV, They looked at you and waved," Good Morning ". 

You waved back as well and greeted them. You walked into the kitchen searching for Eunhyuk but he was not there as well.

" If your looking for Eunhyuk, He is out side. " Someone said walking closer behind you. 

You turned around ," Kamsamnida, Op- " You had slipped again.

He had caught you around the waist and helped you stand up straight "A-yah, You okay? " Yesung said. 

"The floor is a bit slippery because of our MAKNAE " Yesung emphasized. 

" MIANHAE! I'll clean it up! GEES " Kyuhyun said as he wiped down the hallway with a mop.

You giggled and thanked Yesung as you walked away," Thank you Oppa! I'll be more carefu- " You slipped again.

"Falling for me too? " Kibum said as he caught you. You blushed as he helped you stand up,"Komawo~ Kibum Oppa. " You said cutely thanking him and walking out the front door to meet Eunhyuk.

 

Donghae's Pov~

I woke up to the sun light that had been shinning in my eyes for awhile now. I 

I rolled over to see if Eunhyuk was in bed still but was not. * I guess he went jogging again. *

As i sat up from my bed I rubbed my eyed as I glanced around the room. She was not in bed anymore as well.

* What? Does she jog too? * I stood up curiously from my bed and looked out the window.

Eunhyuk wrapped his arm around her shoulders. I grew more jealous as they began to walk away.

* Some best friend you turned out to be * I thought as I stared at them disappear from my sight... Together.

 

 

Smilerg16: FINAL'S ARE FINALLY OVER (: I can update more often since it's break :D YAY~! Remember to Subscribe and comment (: Share this story with your Friend's for christmas X)