Flirtatious Kyuhyun

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Eunhyuk's pov

Everyone had convinced me to apologize after what had happened. I made my way threw the house and walked threw the hallway.

" Uhm... I'm not really sure Kangin Oppa would like that.... I mean he's already mad over Eunhyuk asking me out.... " I heard ___ say from the bathroom. I slowly walked to the bathroom and peeked threw the opening of the door.

"It wouldn't hurt him to take a pretty woman out some time though, Right?" Kyuhyun said as he smoothly curled a piece of hair behind her ear and rubbed her arm.

"But-" , " Com'on. You said she would probably say yes. " He said cutting her off and putting his around the back of her neck.

" That was before I knew it was me. " She said trying to break away from him.

" Well all those things I said about you we're true... " Kyuhyun said her cheek and leaning his face closer to hers.

" Oppa stop! " She said blushing and finally breaking away from him. 

I quickly moved away from the door as she made her way out. " Annyeong oppa... " She said as she awkwardly passed me and entered her bedroom.

 

Your Pov~

You quickly shut the door shut and layed on the bed.  * I didn't know Kyuhyun oppa felt that way about me... He was so different just now... * You wondered as you stared at the ceiling.

Someone began to knock on the  door," Who is it? " You asked as you stood up from the bed and walked over to the door.

" It's me. " A familiar voice said. You were hesitant to open the door but did so," Hi Eunhyuk Oppa... ".

"May I come in? " He asked kindly. You giggled and opened the door widely," It's your room too. " .

" Are you uhm... Okay? " You asked as you closed the door behind him. " Shouldn't I be asking you that? " Eunhyuk said as he sat on his bed.

" What are you- " ," I kind over heard Kyuhyun and  you in the bathroom. " He said scratching the back of his head awkwardly. 

You stood in front of him shyly and stared at the floor. " Look if you want to go out with him then go ahead. It's fine. I promise. " Eunhyuk said with a smile.

You felt terrible on the inside," But I feel like-" , " It's okay really, Araso? I mean you guys are just friends right? " He asked.

You nodded. " And you are just friends with Donghae as well, Right? " He asked eagerly. 

Sitting there quietly you paused. * Are we even friends? I mean he's nice to me one minute and then mean the next... *. 

Someone had knocked on the door before you could answer his question " ____? Mianhae~ Please talk to me~! " A familiar voice said.

Eunhyuk stood up angrily and opened the door " WAE?! " ," If you would excuse me but I'm here to talk to her not you Hyung. " Kyuhyun said bumping into Eunhyuk as he came into the room. 

You looked at him innocently and slowly moved further away from him as he came closer. He spoke and slowly raised his hand towards your head " Look I'm -" You immediately flinched as a flash back flashed threw your head. Covering your head you screamed in fear.

" Yah! What'd you do to her? She's all scared of you now! " Heechul said barging into the bedroom and began comforting you.

" I was just going to rub her head. " Kyuhyun said innocently. " Psh yeah right. You should of saw him earlier all over her. " Eunhyuk smirked.

" I was just flirting with her. " Kyuhyun prosted and tried stepping towards you again.

You curled into a ball immediately " ANDWAE! " You squealed trying to protect yourself.

" Alright,Alright Kyuhyun get out. Your scaring my princess, You too Eunhyuk. " Heechul demanded as both Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk left as told. "___-ah are you okay? Do you want me to call Kangin? " He said  trying to get you to look at him.

You nodded as he pulled out his phone and dialed.

 *This oppa is such a flirt...*