If I can't have her, No body will!

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Your pov~

You felt very uneasy as you tried your hardest to keep your eyes open.

" N-No! N-NO!!!! ____! ____! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN! " You heard a familiar voice yelling out at you.

"D-Donghae?" You asked as you realized he'd caught you as you began to lose your balance.

"It's me~! I-I-I'm here, J-J-ust stay awake! " Donghae said as he panicked.

"I'm feeling k-kinda sleepyy..." You said in a weak voice.

 

Donghae's Pov~

" A-Aniyo! A-ANIYO! STAY AWAKE! YOU HAVE TOO! " I said as I continued to panic.

"WAIT, WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Yesung asked as he began to panic as well.

" I think it was something sh-she drank " I answered.

Her skin slowly began to grow pale as I held her in my arms. " I-I c-can't bre-", " D-DONT SPEAK! JUST SAVE YOUR ENERGY PLEASE!", I pleaded.

"OH MY GOODNESS SHE'S DYING! S-Someone call an ambulance! " Ryewook yelled out into the hallway.

"RYEWOOK CALM DOWN! SHE'S NOT DYING! Yesung, tell Kangin too meet us at hospital immediately.Com'on Donghae , I'll drive. " Heechul comanded.

I nodded my head as I carefully picked up ____ and followed him out too the car.

 We quickly got into the car and made are way too the hospital as fast as we could. 

As we bgan to reach the hospital, Heechul Hyung grew more and more angry.

" Why is she even like this in the first place!? " Heechul asked angrily as we reached the hospital and headed too the emergency room.

" I-I don't know! I've been watching over her so carefully!" I answered confused as i continued to hold ___ in my arms and carefully carried her.

" WELL WATCH HER BETTER THEN! BECAUSE IF YOU WERE WATCHING HER CAREFULLY WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION!"  He scolded.

"SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! NURSE! NURSE! " I yelled as I entered the emergency room and ignored Heechul.

" What seems too be the problem? " A doctor asked as nurses rushed towards me with a Gurney(Hospital bed).

"I-I'm not sure! One second she was perfectly fine and the next she was losing breathe and was uneasy." I answered as I carefully placed her on the Gurney.

" Th-The D-Dr-ink-" ___ said in a soft voice trying to catch air as they placed an oxygen mask over her face and rolled her away into the emergency room.

" Sir you must stay out here." A nurse instructed as I tried to follow. "But she's my-" , " Don't worry, we will find out what's wrong. She will be fine. Just wait out here till further notice. " The Doctor told me as he left into the emergency room.

Heechul Hyung and I watched from afar as we watched the nurses and Doctor take her away. 

 

' Th-the D-Dr-ink- ' 

 

"OH MY GOODNESS!" I yelled as i tangled my hands threw my hair. My knee's grew weak and I dropped to the floor.

* IT WAS THE DRINK! * I thought to myself as I realized who did this to her.

"Y-Y-Yah, Donghae whats wrong?" Heechul said concerned as he tried helping me up.

" I know who did it... " I whispered as I slowly stood back up and stared at the floor.

Confused, Heechul tried to meet eyes with me," Did what? ". I looked at him as I began too form my hands in fists," I know who did this too her. ".

*And they will pay for it...* I thought too myself as I grew more and more angry, patiently waiting for....*Eunhyuk*.

 

Eunhyuk's Pov~ 

Ryewook, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Siwon and I headed down to the hospital immediately, but unknowingly what had happened, they didn't know what too expect.

While I on the other hand, already know who, what, and how this was caused. * I already saw it coming. The way Donghae looked at her, the chemistry they had, even the way he acted... It all gave it away. I knew he would end up liking her... So I planned ahead.*

Soon enough we reached the hospital and walked too the emergency room. " Hyung! Where's ____-ah!? " Kyuhyun asked openly as we met Heechul in the waiting room.

" She's in the emergency room right now. We haven't heard from the doctor yet. " Heechul answered.

" Where's Donghae? " I asked curiously. " He's waiting infront of the emergency room doors. He's really anxious too know what happened too her. He said he knows who did this to her though." Heechul answered again.

" Go talk to him Hyung, I know he would want his friend there with him. " Kyuhyun suggested.

I smirked and began to walk towards the emergency room * certainly *.

When I finally made my way closer to the emergency room doors, I saw Donghae leaning on a wall, staring at the double doors as I spotted him from afar.

" Look's like someone can't wait to see my girl " I said aloud as I slowly walked towards him.

He stood up straight at the sound of my voice," I know what you did." He answered me as he continued to stare at the double doors.

" Oh you do? Hmpf. And what are you gonna do about it? " I smirked as I laid my hand on his shoulder.

" THIS! " He yelled as punched me in the face, as he quickly turned around, and grabbed the collar of my shirt roughly with both of his hands.

I spit out some blood and began to giggle," WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO HER! HUH!?! SHE'S INNOCENT! " Donghae yelled in my face as he angrily shook me.

I began to laugh hysterically," HAHAHA! Because... IF I CAN'T HAVE HER!?!"  I yelled back at him and smashed his face into the wall,

" No body will..." I whispered in his ear as I held him up from his hair, let go, and watched him as he fell down to the floor unconsciously.