just You and Me

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Your Pov~

As you both walked around the neighbor hood, Eunhyuk had asked many question's casually.

"Do you like long walks? " 

" Yup. " 

"Do you enjoy movies? "

" Yup~! Even Horror! " 

"Do you like roller coasters? " 

"Yup~! "

"Have you ever been to Lotte World? "

"Yup~!

"Are you single? " 

"Yup~"

"Would you like to go out sometime?".

You stopped walking and froze at his question. He looked at you curiously ," Is something wrong? ".

* Is he asking me out on a date? Are we going to be alone...Together?  Is Kangin going to come along? OMO! What will Donghae think? *. You quickly snapped out of your thought's ," Oh, No, No I'm fine. Uhm, Is any one else going to tag along?  " You asked.

"Well I was thinking maybe it'd be fun if it was just me and You? " He asked nervously scratching the back of his head.

You thought for a bit and nodded," Araso, Okay~ Common Oppa, I'll race you too the park!  " You said as you ran ahead of him.

" Hey! Come back here! " He yelled as he quickly caught up and picked you up bridal style. 

" Oppa~! That's not fair! Put me down! " You protested childishly as he continued to run while holding you. 

" I'll put you down on one condition. " He said coming to a stop at the front of the park. " Wae? " You asked. 

He put you down slowly and stood up straight. "You have to ride on my back when we go home later Araso? Or else. " He said childishly.

You giggled and began walking," Haha, Or else what? ". He picked you up immediately from behind your waist and began running threw the park sprinklers.

He placed you down on the wet grass and ran away," Na,Na you can't catch me!" He teased. " Hey! Come back here! " You said standing up in the slippery grass trying to catch up to him.

You both played on the play ground structures and slid down the slides together. But before you knew it, a hour had already passed and had decided to go home.

As promised, Eunhyuk had made you ride on his back the whole way home.

 

Donghae's Pov~

I sat at the kitchen table anxiously waiting for ___ to arrive home. Almost 2 hours had already passed by and I was becoming more and more frustrated.

I ran my hands threw my hair many time's and sighed heavily * What could they be doing?! What could He be doing to her!? What could he be asking her? Is she hurt? Did someone kid nap them? * I thought to myself as I sat there quietly.

The front door had unlocked and swung open. I could hear both Eunhyuk and ____ laughing as they entered the house. I stood up from my chair and hid behind the counter as I listened in on there conversation.

" Haha! That was so funny when you slipped! " She giggled. " Hey Hey! The grass was slippery remember!" Eunhyuk laughed as well. 

"Hahaha sure, Alright I'm gonna take a shower first thanks to you " She Giggled as she walked down the hall.

"You know you liked running threw the sprinklers too! " He teased and plopped down on the couch. I stood up over the counter and crossed my arms.

" Well didn't you have FUN. " I said as I walked over to the couch and stared down at him. He propped his arm on the couch and looked up at me," I sure did. I gave her a piggy back ride on the way home." He teased as he sat up from the couch and stood up.

" Yeah right, Like she would ever give into you. " I said as I turned my back to him and began to walk away. " Oh really? Then ask her about our soon to be date on Saturday. " Eunhyuk said as he bumped into my shoulder and walked past me.