Care now, Mean later.

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Your pov~

As Donghae drove, He had small talk with Zhou mi about safety while driving, mean while Henry would constantly ask you questions about your personal life.

There was a awkward silence..

Henry had broke out and asked," So do you have a boyfriend? " .

Zhou Mi's eyes widened and Donghae slammed on the break.

You bashed your head a bit into the back of Donghae's seat. You pulled back and rubbed your fore head. You moaned in pain silently" Oww~! " .

" A-Yah! Ottokae !!!!!!????!!!!! Do you need an ice pack!?! Band aid! Are you hurt!?" Donghae said worried as he immediately pulled over and got out of the car to check on you. You rubbed you forehead and closed  your eyes * ehhhh~! Why do I feel nervous all of a sudden? *

Donghae opened your door and looked at you shocked," Omo! Are you bruised anywhere?! " He said as he examined your face carefully.

You accidently met eyes with him and softened at how much he cared.  

You could see his ears turn read as he looked at you.

 

Donghae's pov~

I could feel electricity go up my spine as I looked at her. The sunlight hit her hair perfectly and made her eyes sparkle brightly. I had no intention of turning my face away from her at any moment. 

" YAH! YAH YAH WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SAFTEY RULES, HUH?! " Zhou mi shouted at us, breaking my gaze. " Sorry Zhou mi Oppa, I'll be more careful. " ___ said speaking softly and nodded at Zhou mi.

" Aigoo! Not you sweet pie. I mean HIM~! GEES! BE CAREFUL! " Zhou mi said softly to her then continued to yell at me. * Wow, since when was she his sweetie pie... Psh, for all he knows, She could like me! But then again... * I sighed in disappointment and closed her door.

I stepped back into the drivers seat and started the car again. Zhou mi continuously lectured me about driving, keeping my eyes on the road and fixing my mirrors. But I had no intention of one... * It was still positioned perfectly to see her face in the back seat. * 

 

Your pov~

Once you arrived home, Everyone had gotten out of the car immediately and went inside to eat. Mean while, Donghae was bringing the luggages in side the house. 

" Doesn't anyone want to help me? " Donghae said as he tiredly dropped the luggages ," Nope! Cause you slammed on the break's earlier. " Henry said as he childishly stuck his tongue out at him.

"What do you mean slam? Did anyone get hurt? "  Leeteuk said as he entered the kitchen. " ___ did, she practically bashed her head into the back of Donghae's seat! " Zhou mi said as he pulled out ramen.

"I'm fine, Really. It's okay " You said smiling widely to a sure them. " Eh! Your over exaggerating! It's her fault she didn't hold on to the seat! " Donghae said dropping the rest of the luggages in the door way and closed the front door.

" But your the driver! She could of gotten hurt hyung?! " Henry said as he opened a can of soda. " Ugh, whatever! She's the one that was stupied enough to not pull back when I slammed on the breaks! So STOP yelling at me like im the bad guy here! " Donghae scream as walked down the hallway and slammed his bedroom door behind him.

" Yah! Yah! Donghae what is the meaning of this? " Leeteuk said as he walked down the hallway and knocked on Donghae's door. Donghae opened it immediately ," What!? " Donghae said sounding irritated. " There is no need to yell at her. We all like her in some way, you know? We just care for her well being" Leeteuk said trying to reason with him.

"Oh~!!!! REALLY? SO WHO ON EARTH SAID I EVEN LIKED HER! " Donghae said slamming  the door in Leeteuk's face.  

 

Donghae's pov~

I slammed the door and sunk down to the floor as the word's echoed in my head 

*WHO ON EARTH SAID I EVEN LIKED HER!* I sighed loudly and ruffled my hair angriyly.

I stood up and walked over to my bed. I pulled of my hat and stared at it in memory of earlier, * I did.. * 

I thought a loud to myself " Am I really starting to... like her? ".

  

 

Smilerg16: Remember to comment (: