Angry Sungmin.

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Eunhyuk's Pov~

I felt no regret as I watched what was once my best friend, fall to the floor unconscious.

I looked around checking if anyone had seen what had just happened.

I smirked at the fact people were still acting as if nothing at just happened.

* Now to make it look like it was nothing * I thought to my self as I leaned donghae's body on the wall and positioned his body as if he had just fallen asleep.

I waited curiously for another 30 minutes until a doctor had come out of the emergency room," Hello, Are you here with the pati- Is this person okay? " He asked me disturbingly looking at Donghae on the floor.

"Oh yes, Yes, He's fine. Just sleepy. As you were saying doctor? " I asked trying to avoid his other question. " Alright then, As I was saying, Are you here with the patient ____? ".

"Ne, She's my girl friend." I nodded. " Well then who is this? He brought her- ", " He will NEVER be ____'s boyfriend." I snapped as I cut him off.

" Okay? Well as I was saying, Your girlfriend seemed too have traces of Hydrocarbons in her lungs. We also had to bump her stomach due to alcohol poisoning as well." The doctor stated.

"Can you tell me what you mean by Hydrocarbons?" I asked although I already knew what he meant.

" Hydrocarbons is a category of poisonous liquids which shouldn't be consumed. To be more specific, we found gasoline in her lungs which caused her to lose breath on the way here. She's very lucky to be alive sir. I must return now to the emergency room, you'll be able to see her later." The Doctor explained then left.

I looked down at where Donghae was still sitting unconscious," Did you hear that, Huh? She's lucky to be alive! " I said kicking him onto his side.

"I should of just killed her Like I said ' if I can't have her-" , " What did you just say? " A angry familiar voice said cutting me off.

"H-Hyung?" I said nervously gulping. "Did I just hear what I thought I heard? " He said as I hear him step closer.

" I- I- I- can explain. " I said clenching my fists as I stared at the floor nervously.

He turned me around roughly," Then tell me, Why MY baby sister is in the hospital and why you just kicked your best friend over? " Kangin said glaring at me as I met eyes with him.

I stared at him silently as he looked down on me with disgust.

 

Kangin's Pov~

" Tell me what you did... NOW!" I yelled in Eunhyuk's face as I held him up off the floor by his collar.

"I- I- I-", " SPIT IT OUT!" I Yelled louder as I grew more tense. "HYUNG!" I heard Sungmin Yell from afar as I saw him run towards me.

"What?" I asked him still glaring at Eunhyuk. " H-Hyung put Eunhyuk down! " Sungmin said anxiously tapping my shoulder.

"You would be just as mad at him if you knew what he did to Donghae and ____." I said angrily answering his question.

Sungmin remained silent for a second until noticing Donghae on the floor," H-HYUNG! What happened too Donghae! " He ask as he squated down too the floor and examined him.

" Ask Eunhyuk. I'm sure he know's who did it." I said letting go of his collar causing him to drop to the floor recklessly. "Who did it?!" Sungmin asked curiously shaking Eunhyuk.

Shaking his hair out of his face, he looked me in the eyes," I did it. I smacked his head into the wall. And I AM NOT afraid to admit it." He said turning his focus to Sungmin.

Sungmins face fell," Wh-Why would you do that? H-He didn't do anything to you! ".

I glared at Eunhyuk once more before he answered Sungmins question," Tell him the TRUTH. Or I will. " I threatened.

He sighed deeply," I did it because... He took ____ away from me. He became the enemy".

" And since he was the so called ' enemy ' what did you decide to do? " I asked him.

Eunhyuk ran his hands threw his hair and clenched it roughly," I decided to...Poison her... Because if I couldn't have ___... No one would." He answered blankly.

" That's SICK. " , " Crazy." , " Are you insane? " , " You could of killed her! " , " You had other options! " , " WHY! "  I Heard a group of familiar voices yell, watching from afar listening.

" HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER, HUH!!! SHE WAS INNOCENT! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! SHE WAS MY FRIEND! AND YOU POISONED HER?! " Sungmin yelled crazily at Eunhyuk as he shook him angrily then punched him in the face...Twice.

*Gee's.... Who knew Sungmin could be so rough...* I thought to myself as I just watched emotionless.

The other members separated Sungmin from him quickly," SUNGMIN CALM DOWN! " , " I know you want to beat him up but not here! " , " You couldn't wait for the parking lot! " The members suggested.

" But he poisoned ____! LET ME AT HIM! "  Sungmin said trying break lose of Siwon and Shindongs grasps. 

" Just take Eunhyuk to the waiting room someone." Leeteuk suggested. "Psh... He should just go home." Heechul smirked.

" Yeah! " The other members answered happily.

" OR! You all could drag me and him to the parking lot and ill take care of him there! " Sungmin suggested angrily. 

" NO! " All the members objected. " Gah. Fine. " Sungmin pouted as Siwon and Shindong still held him from his arms.

A man suddenly came out from the emergency room in scrubs," Annyeong Haseyo, Are you all here for the patient ____? ".

 " Ne! " We all answered together and nodded. " N-Ne~ " A seemingly unconscious voice answered after all of us.

" Great. Lover Boy's awake. " Eunhyuk answered as he glared at Donghae wake up. " YAH! " Donghae said weakly pushing Eunhyuk over.

" KNOCK IT OFF BOTH OF YOU!" I said with a sudden change of voice.

" Well as I was saying??? The patient has been admitted to a room here. " The Doctor continued.

Eunhyuk looked at him confused," Wait, wait I thought you said I could see her later? ".

" You all may... But she's in a Coma.".

 

 

SmileRg16: Can you all guess what Donghae and Sungmin are going to do now? XD