Not the only one

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Donghae's Pov~

When I woke up, we had finally arrived at the house. 3 hours had passed and it was reaching 5pm already. Everyone had stretched as they got out of the van and began to enter the house.

____was still sound asleep in my arms and had not moved one bit. " Do you want me to bring her in? " Kyuhyun offered as he stood outside of the van and stretched.

I worded with my lips " Aniyo " so that I would not wake her up.* I said I'd wake he but... *

I carefully set her down beside me as I unbuckled my seat and stepped out of the car. I gently picked her up and brought her into the house. 

I quickly brought her to her room and set her on the bed. I pulled the cover's over her body and stood up to leave.

"Donghae... Don't go~." She mumbled in her sleep. I turned around and gazed at her. * I guess she really is dreaming about me *. 

I pulled out a chair and sat down next to her " I'll be there whenever you need me. I promise. " I whispered as I held one of her hands and kissed it softly. 

 

1 hour later.

 

Your pov~

You slowly began to wake up and stretched. You checked the clock on the night stand beside you * 6:15 pm. Not bad- *.

But that wasn't the only thing you spotted. Donghae was laid back in a chair and was staring at his laptop sitting beside your bed. 

He looked at you," Good evening~ " he said as he closed his laptop and put it on the night stand beside you.

" What are you doing here? " You asked as you rubbed your eyes and sat up from the bed. " I live here too you know. " He said sarcastically.

" You know what I mean. " You giggled. " Well someone kept telling her favorite oppa not to go. " Donghae said as he propped his arm on the bed and leaned his head on it.

You smirked and rolled your eyes,"Who said you were my favorite? " You asked. "Well I don't see you disagreeing. " He said as he stood up from his chair and walked out of the room.

You watched him as he left * I can't say he's right but... He's not completely wrong. *. You thought as you rolled out of bed and  walked out to the living room.

"Well, well, isn't it sleeping beauty~ How was your nap? " Heechul asked as he flipped threw a magazine. You giggled " Good actually. Where did the Oppa's go? " You asked as you glanced around the almost empty living room.

"There in the back yard playing basketball. " He said not looking up. You walked over to the sliding glass door and looked outside. Eunhyuk,Leeteuk,Kyuhyun and Hankyung were there but Donghae himself was not.

" If your looking for Donghae he just left. " Heechul said from the couch.

"How do you know- " ,"Please. I know everything. " He said cutting you off. You slid the door open and stepped outside. " Annyeong ___! " Everyone greeted as they continued to play basketball. 

"Annyeong Oppa's " You replied. " Wanna play? " Hankyung offered as he caught the ball and made a basket. "Score! " Kyuhyun said then high-fived him.

"Oh, Haha No, No i'm fine. I'm not good at sports anyways..." You nervously said and scratched the back of your head. "It's alright, Common! I'll teach you." Kyuhyun offered. 

You slowly walked over to him as the rest of the member's played a game of there own. " Okay so you have to stand like this and then just shoot " He said as he made a perfect basket.

" Now your turn~ " He said handing you the ball. You crouched in the same position and did your best to shoot the basket but failed as you watched the basketball hit the basket and bounce back.

" HAHAHA~! Alright alright let me help you. " He said as he got another ball and stood behind you.

" Okay put your hands right here and here. " He said as he put your hands on the ball and placed his hands over yours. "Now shoot!" He said as he helped you shoot the ball.

It was a perfect shot. " YAY! Thank you Oppa! Your the best~ " You said as you turned around and hugged him tightly.  

"Well, Well, aren't you two getting close." Eunhyuk said as he walked towards you two.

 

Kyuhyun's pov~

" What's probelm if she want's to hug me Hyung? " I said crossing my arms. " The problem is you." Eunhyuk said throwing the ball at me. I swiftly caught it and tossed it aside.

"You should already know how I would feel about this!" He yelled stepping closer to my face. " Stop acting like you own her Hyuk-Jae! " I snapped.

 I could hear ___ step back from the situation behind me." I think I should go make dinner... " She said softly as she walked back into the house and shut the door. 

" Hey, Hey what's going on!? " Leeteuk said running over to us. " Look I have every right to like her! Your not the only one that likes her! We all do!" I yelled in Eunhyuk's face. "Who care's what you think?! SHE WILL BE MINE! " He snapped.

 

 

Smilerg16: Please comment and tell me what you think (: !