Seating arrangements

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Donghae's pov~

I sunk into the couch behind me and stared at the wall. I sighed and thought carefully to myself * Is this a sign that I shouldn't go after her? Or a sign that I should fight back? * .

Sungmin plopped down on the couch next to me and swung his arm around my shoulder," Hey,Hey what's wrong? Your looking a pale? " He asked.

"It's nothing much. I'm just thinking threw some stuff. " I said casually as I continued to stare at the wall. "What kind of stuff? " Heechul said joining the conversation as he sat on the couch across from me and the TV. 

"Uhm...Dating stuff... " I said awkwardly. Sungmin sat up anxiously," Awwwh~! My dongsaeng is growing up! You like someone don't you! It's ___ huh!? " He asked.

"SHHH! Someone might hear you Hyung! " I said putting my hand over his mouth. " So you do!? Haha. Your not the only one who likes her remember." Heechul  said skipping threw the channels. 

" I never said i- WAIT A MINUTE, You like her too Hyung! " I exclaimed as I took my hand off of Sungmin. " What? Are you crazy!? No way! She's like a baby sister too me now." He protested.

I turned my head to Sungmin and stiffened," Hey, Hey me either. She's like a best friend now. " Sungmin said putting his hands up innocently. 

" The question is, How do you really feel about her? " Heechul said placing his hands behind his head and laying back into the couch.

I froze at the question.* How do I REALLY feel about...Her? *

 

Your Pov~

After you took your shower, You quickly changed into your clothes and poked your head out of the bathroom. 

"Eunhyuk Oppa~!  You can take a shower now~ " You said coming out of the bathroom as you ruffled your damp hair with a towel. 

You bumped into a tall figure and looked up," Oh, Annyeong Oppa~! " You said with a bright smile and hugged Kangin.

"Hey baby sis, Where were you this morning? " Kangin said while yawning.

" Oh! I went on a walk with Eunhyuk Oppa and then I took a shower just now. " You said casually. " WHAT!? Why did you do that!?! " Kangin said with his eye's widening.

" Aigoo Oppa, You don't need to worry " You said then walked off.

When you entered your bedroom, no one was inside. You fixed both sides of the room until your phone had rung. 

It was Mihwa of course; Asking you about where you have been and why you didn't call as much as you promised.

You began to explain but ended up having a small chat about the guys and  had even told her about what had happened between you and Eunhyuk earlier today. 

"Hey princess, got a sec? " Yesung said walking into your room and interrupting your conversation. " YAH! MY PRINCESS " Zhou mi shouted from his room.

You giggled and finished your conversation with Mihwa then hung up. " Hi Yesung oppa~ What's up? " You asked as you put your phone in your pocket.

" We're going out for lunch in a bit, Start getting dressed, Araso? " He said standing in the door way then left.  You nodded and began to get ready.

Once you finished, You quickly fixed your hair and headed out to the living room.

"Done~ " You said walking into the living room and sitting on the couch next to Ryewook. " Alright. Now we're just waiting for Heechul and Kyuhyun. " Leeteuk said from the kitchen.

"Man, What takes them so long? I would of expected ___ to take longer than them. " Shindong protested. Everyone agreed and went back to what they were doing as they waited.

" Wait a minute, what are we going to do about who is ridding with who? Cause some of us have schedule after lunch Hyung. " Kibum asked. Some agreed but others complained.

" Alright, The one's who have schedule after lunch will ride in one van and the rest in the other . " Leeteuk explained.

"What about ____? There's only room for 8 in one of the van's and 7 in the other. " Henry asked. " Well as much as I hate to say this, I guess she will have to ride on someone's lap. " Leeteuk said sitting on the corner of the couch next to you.

Your eye's widened at the Idea and sat there quietly." She's sitting on my lap! " Everyone chorused then began to complain. " I'm her brother she should ride on my lap! " Kangin exclaimed. 

" But Hyung your driving remember. " Kyuhyun said as he entered the living room. "She can sit on my lap. " Heechul offered as he entered the living room also. 

" No way, that'd be bad for your leg Hyung. How about Siwon? "Sungmin suggested. " Good Idea. Now let's go eat lunch ! " Leeteuk said as everyone followed him out the front door and filled the vans.

You climbed into the car and carefully sat on Siwon's lap," Annyeong oppa " You said casually. " Annyeong " Siwon said nervously.

"Siwon make sure you hold her so she won't tumble over." Leeteuk said as he started the car. Siwon nodded and did as told. You could see his ears turning red as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Yah! Don't get too comfortable Choi Siwon. " Heechul reminded as he sat in the passenger seat. Siwon had stiffened and looked at you awkwardly " Don't worry. I'm not gonna do anything. " He said blushing.

"Psh, Yeah right." Donghae mumbled in the back seat. You could feel the jealousy grow between all of the members in the car grow as the ride progressed. 

Once both the vans arrived at the restaurant, everyone carefully stepped out of the van and filled the entrance. 

" How many? " The lady worker asked. Leeteuk made his way threw the members and spoke," 16. " .

The worker dropped her jaw and stared ," Huh? Your kidding right? " She said as she began to gather menu's . Everyone nodded.

"Alright then, follow me this way" She said as you all followed her. As you walked deeper inside the restaurant, the scenery had gotten nicer and nicer. You softly hugged Kibum's arm and asked," Should I have dressed nicer? " ..

He looked at you and shot his signature smile," Don't worry, Your beautiful just the way you are. ". HanKyung came up behind him and smacked the back of his head,"Yah, Not too nice . " He said then walked off.

You giggled and continued walking. The worker had brought you to the booths:
Photobucket

"I'll set four per booth. " She said as she began to set the members down. " You four please sit here. " She said sitting You,Eunhyuk,Donghae, and Sungmin at the same table. 

Sungmin sat next to you while Donghae sat across from you with Eunhyuk beside him. You all looked at the menu's quietly.

But you couldn't help but notice both Eunhyuk and Donghae continuously stared at each other without a blink of an eye.

Both you and Sungmin slowly hid behind your menu's. He looked at you and whispered,"Is it just me or can you feel the tension too? " . You nodded. * Does Donghae know about saturday? I mean were just friends... For now...Right?*