Chemistry

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Your pov~

The member's had continued there shoot as you sat quietly off set with Zhou mi and Henry. Though you watched everyone posing, the one who caught your eye's constantly were Donghae. 

He had been wearing a black tuxedo with a white polo, with tossled the way you like it. He met eye's with you for a quick moment as you snapped your head to look the other way casually * Ugh! What's going! Why am I feeling this way again? Wait- Did he see me?* You thought to yourself as your cheeks began to blush.

" Hey, Hey, Everything alright? " Henry asked handin you a water bottle. " Huh? OH! What? Me? HAHA Yeah! Of course! Why wouldn't I be fine!? " You laughed awkwardly as you opened the bottle and chugged the water quickly.

" Cause you keep looking at Donghae. " Zhou mi said as he flipped threw a magazine. Choking on the water, you pulled the bottle away from your mouth and coughed.

" W-What?! Haha w-why would you say that! " You said awkwardly and continued to cough. " It's obvious princess. We know you like him. It's ADORABLE~! " He said closing your magazine and pinching your cheeks.

" Why? He would never like me anyways! " You whinned. Henry chuckled," So you do like him, hmm? " Henry nudged. 

" Psh, I thought it was ob- " , " Com'on ___-ah they want you on set now!  " Soo Mi said anxiously pulling you away.

Excited as well you walked with her to set arm in arm. " Alright stand right here and they will start taking pictures in a moment. " Soo mi giving you directions then sat on the side lines.

"Ah~  Even more cute than I am! " A familiar voice said swinging his arm around your shoulder. You turned your head  " Huh- Sungmin Oppa! You look so fancy! " You said hugging him around his neck as he hugged you around your waist.

"YEAH YEAH! LIKE THAT! KEEP GOING! " The photographer said beginning to take pictures of You both. " YAH! HYUNG! WE WERN'T EVEN READY! "Sungmin complained .

" OH WHATEVER! Your on set already anyways so just go with it!!! " The photographer said and continued to take shots.

Before you knew it, You had taken pictures with everyone but Donghae. He was no where to be found but you still anticipated to take pictures with him. " Alright, Last one and DONE! NEXT! "  The photographer said as he took the last shot and took a sip from his water. 

" Can I just stay in this position forever? " Eunhyuk complained and left his arms wrapped around your waist." Com'on Hyuk-Jae, It's not your turn anymore. " Sungmin said as walked up to him with Kibum.

" B-But I don't wanna~! " Eunhyuk complained as he was dragged away by them.

You giggled at the sight and turned around to come face to face with Donghae. " They told me to come here now so... Im here. " Donghae said with a straight face as he stared down at you. 

You crossed your arms and stared up at his blank expression. " Gee's. What's up with you? SMILE. " You said using your fingers to make him smile. 

He giggled and held both of your hands ," Like this? " He grined and leaned closer to your face. Blushing you kept a straight expression," Y-Yeah. " You said nervously leaning back.

" I thought you didn't like me? " Donghae said leaning his face closer to yours. "Eh? W-Why d-do you say that? " You stuttered continueing to lean back.

He chuckled," Because your blushing and your hands are warming up. " He pointed out still holding your hand while your cheek.

" W-What?! No im- " You said and began to fall back. Quickly catching you around your waist, Donghae pulled you closer to him," Aigoo! What if you fell! ".

" B-But I didn't. " You said shyly as you realized how close your faces were again. " Guess I'm your night and shinning armor comming to the rescue again huh? " Donghae smiled.

You smiled as well and nodded. " DONE! ! ! " The photographer said shutting off his camera.  " WHAT? When did we start?! " Donghae and you chorused staying in the same position. 

" When Donghae stepped on set. " The photographer answered and began to upload the picture to his laptop.  " All we did was talk?! " Donghae complained.

" But your shot's look awesome! YOU CAN FEEL IT! " He said continueing to upload the pictures. " FEEL WHAT?! " You both chorused again. 

 

Donghae's pov~

"THE CHEMISTRY!" The photographer said anxiously running up to us both and showing the picture he took of me catching ___ around your waist.

Stunned, we both stood up from our positions and looked closely at the picture " YOU FEEL IT HUH!? " He said with a large grin.

* I don't need to feel it... I can see it right in front of me. * I thought to myself as I took a glance at ___ fasinated at the pictures with a smile across her face.

 

Smilerg16: Hey reader's, How's it going :3? Soo... I tried updating yesterday with my new chapters and guess what? They didn't save -___- so i have to write them all over again :/. I hope you liked this chapter though, because the next chapter is soon to come :3