'Kwi Yeoun Hae'

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Donghae's Pov~

As the day progressed I watched them roam all around the amusment park.  As entertaining as it was to see Eunhyuk puke after every spinning coaster, It ticked me off to watch them ride... Together. 

"A-ANNIIIYOOO~ Lets ride m-more r- " Eunhyuk said as he puked again into a paper bag. " For you Hyung. " Ryewook said kindly handing him more paper bags.

" K-Kamsamnida. C-Com'on let's ride another on-one-" Eunhyuk said trying to walk towards the entrance of a ride. " Andwae! Your going to get more sick if you keep riding. Let's just go home, The park is closing soon anyway. " ____ said blocking him from the entrance.

" But we want you to ride with us!!!  " Sungmin and Kyuhyun complained as they tugged on her arms playfully. " Why can't you tweeb's go ride without my sister?! " Kangin protested. 

" Aigoo! It's okay, I'll go with them Oppa. " She agreed as both Sungmin and Kyuhyun dragged her away.  

Some of the member's began to walk away as well," Hey Hyung's! We're gonna start walking to the car now, okay? " They reminded as Kangin,Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and I waited for ___,Kyuhyun and Sungmin to Return.

Kangin and Leeteuk sat on a bench far from us as Eunhyuk and I waited near the exit of the ride.

I sighed deeply as I stood next too Eunhyuk," Yeah, Take a girl to an amusement park and not even like riding roller coasters? Smart one.  " I glared at him.

" Atleast I had the guts to ask her. " He stated. " Well atleast I actually have feeling's for her. All you want to do is replace that emptiness in your heart!" I snapped .

He coughed lightly "Uhm, Jealous much? I wonder why you insist on even trying anymore. Its not like she would ever like you anyway. SO BACK OFF PROPERTY! " He yelled pushing me back.

" Your property? YOUR PROPERTY!? She will NEVER be your property!  And even if she was, she would still be MY PRIORITY! I'M NOT GIVING UP THIS FIGHT! " I yelled back at him.

" What fight? " A familiar voice said from behind me. Both Eunhyuk and I turned to see ____ holding a cute fish stuffed toy:

Photobucket

" N-Nothing? " We both said nervously scratching the back of our heads. " Why aren't you guys ridding? And what's with the ugly stuffed animal? " Eunhyuk asked trying to change the subject. 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun immediately popped up from behind her and explained " The ride's are closing since the park is closing" , " And ____ thought that this was cute so I got it for her on the way back here. " Sungmin finshed. 

" It reminded me of Donghae oppa so I wanted it. " She said cutely holding it up. I quickly softened at the sight," But your gonna name it after me right? " Eunhyuk said bumping me aside.

" Aniyo! She is naming it ' Kwi Yeoun Hae ' ! " Kyuhyun said slapping Eunhyuk's arm. " Oww! Ugh, it's so ugly anyway's, why? " He asked rubbing his arm.

" It's a girl not an it. And because ' Kwi Yeoun ' means cute in Korean. Obviously cause she know's I am a cutie. Plus I paid  for it. " Sungmin said full of himself. " And ' Hae ' from Donghae because she thinks about you when she see's it. " Kyuhyun explained to me.

" AIGOO, THROW IT AWAY THEN! " Eunhyuk said jealously trying to take it from her. " Ehhh! Don't take it from her! " I blocked before he could snatch it.

" Ugh! FINE THEN! I'm walking to the car without you! " He huffed as he speed walked away. Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin followed as I walked with ____.

I looked at her and grinned " So this reminded you of me? " I asked as she let me hold it for her. She nodded as she looped her arm threw mine and leaned her head on my shoulder as we walked.

Ecstatic as I was at the sight, I kept my cool the best I could. " So this is like... Our kid? " I laughed. She giggled and smiled widely " Yup! I guess you could say that, Hehe~! " .

" Well then I guess she get's the cuteness from you obviously. " I complimented as we both stared at it.  

 

Your pov~

Your heart fluttered at his words as you kept your cool and let the words roam threw your head * she get's the cuteness from you ~ * .

" Komawo~ " You thanked as you came to a immediate stop. " Hmm? what's wrong? " Donghae asked as he raised his eye brow and stopped also.

" W-Well you know I am not a big fan of flats.. Soo... My feet k-kinda- " , " Here, get on. " He cut you off as he handed you the stuffed toy and kneeled down in front of your.

You stared frozen * Should I really get on? * you thought to yourself. " Com'on? We dont have all day." He complained.

Nervously getting on, you got on his back as he stood up holding you onto him. " A-Aren't I heavy? " You asked shyly as you wrapped your arms around his neck while holding Kwi Yeun hae.

He shook his head lightly and raised his head to look up at you " Aniyo, Don't worry. Like I said... I care " He smiled widely and continued walking.

You smiled as your heart began to flutter again * Don't worry. Like I said... I care. *

 

Smilerg16: Yes i finally have internet again :D! I can updated :D HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :D!!! Who else is excited for April?! :DDD