Bothersome.

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Eunhyuk's Pov~

I woke up first as usual this morning but that wasn't that case today. I turned my body to the opposite side of my bed to see if Donghae had been awake yet. 

*Wae? Not here? What about- * I sat up immediately and looked across the room at the empty side of the bed where ___ should of been.

I quickly rushed out to the room and searched the house for them. * It can't be! No way! My best friend hitting on the girl that's mine-* I spoted them both... On the couch sleeping peacefully snuggled into eachother.

I walked back to the bed room in shock " HYUNG! YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR SISTER IS? " I yelled at the back of Kangin's head as his face was burried into his pillow.

" Yes. She's outside sleeping on the couch with Donghae. Gee's go back to sleep. " He muttered and placed a pillow on top of his head. " How could you let you sister sleep with a guy! Especially a guy that isn't me! " I complained.

" Look if you have a problem then go fix it Lee Hyuk-Jae. " Sungmin suggested as he rolled over on his matress and rubbed his face. 

* I will. My way. * I thought as I took a water botle from my night stand. I quickly walked back outside and opened the water bottle " Time to wake up PRINCE. " I said as I spilled the water all over his head and face. 

Both of them woke up Immediately. Donghae stood up furiously " What was that for! " He yelled irritated. " Wae? Is there a PROBLEM!? " I said as i crushed the empty bottle.

" Yeah! You just spilled water all over me and  ___!  Are you crazy?! What if she chocked or something, Huh?! That'd be on your head! " He yelled pushing me in the chest.

I tiped back a bit  " Haha, So you care about her now! What a fake!" I yelled pushing him back roughly. 

 

Your pov~

You tugged on both of there arm's softly and looked them in the eyes " O-Oppa's stop. It's not right to be fighting. You guys are good friends. Don't do this to each other. ".

Donghae shaked your hand of his arm " Like you would know what this meant to me. " He snapped at you and bumped into your shoulder as he walked away. 

You stared at him as he walked away. " Look at him already miss treating you ___. You shouldn't let him do that to you. You know Kyuhyun would do that also. " Eunhyuk told you straight up.

Confused you looked at him him " How would you know best for me?" You asked.  " Because as you KNOW, I like you. Your better off with out him and with out Donghae anyways. ALL you need is me." He said full of himself.

" Oh really? " A familiar voice from behind Eunhyuk said. " I'm listening. " Kangin said leaning on the wall.

"Oh!I'm her soon to be boy- HAHA Hi Hyung....  " Eunhyuk said turning around spotted him. Kangin stared down and towered over him " As you were say? ".

" I, Uh, Haha! Funny thing you ask! I Uhm- ","Awwh, Is someone scared of her older brother? " Donghae said walking over to the scene and stood next to you. 

"Aniyo! Haha.... Sarang Haeyo Hyung! Has anyone ever told you how handsome you are?" Eunhyuk said with a big smile. " Yes. Has anyone ever told you that ___ isn't your property ? " Kangin said glaring down at Eunhyuk.

Both Donghae and You laughed quietly as you watched Kangin Scold Eunhyuk from afar.

 

Before you knew it, the week progressed quickly and Saturday finally came. As Sungmin had suggested, Everyone had tagged along to keep a close eye on Eunhyuk.

Whenever Eunhyuk would try to get close to you, all of them would block. Although you were irritated at times, you were glad they cared enough to watch over you. 

 

Donghae's Pov~

Watching them ride rides together and feed each other sickened me on the inside. Everyone could tell I was growing more and more angry by the minute.

I felt the urdge to speak up, scream yell my feelings but what was I supposed to say? * Oh yeah! I like you, Blah blah blah? * No way! I need to think things out before I say them. 

Especially if its how I feel for her. I don't even know what I feel for her though! But if one thing is for sure, I can't ever get her off my mind.

 

Smilerg16: Miyane i have not updated in awhile. Bad internet conncection right now. Hope you all enjoyed the chapters so far, please subscribe and comment :3