She isn't pretty because... She is beautiful.

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Your pov~

" Y-Your Kangin's sister? Wah! I thought your were just one of the new trai- Omoo! You look GORGEOUS! " Soo Mi said as she looked up and down at you.

You had worn a nice white dress and had slipped on some simple but detailed high heels:

Photobucket

You smiled shyly" Kamsamnida~  Can I see what I look like now?". She shook her head " No No your not complete yet, Com'on let me finish your hair and we will get you to the set. " 

Soo Mi quickly finished your hair and sprayed you with perfume " Alright! Are you ready to see what you look like? " She said covering your eyes as you stood up eagerly. 

" Araso~ Hana... Tul... SET! " She said as she took her hand off your eye's. You slowly opened your eyes as you saw yourself appear in the mirror.

Your hair was curled perfectly. Your skin was glowing and flawless as your make up was precise.

"T-That's m-me? " You whispered as you touched your reflection in the mirror.

She nodded " I guess my work here is done? " She smirked and began to put her things away. You hugged her as you jumped up and down " KOMAWO SOO MI UNNIE~ ! ".

" Yah- YAH! Be careful or else your going to ruin your hair! " She snapped at you. " Oh! Mianhae! Mianhae! " You said straightening up immediately.

" Aigoo, Alright common Beautiful I think there waiting for you on set " She said as you followed her out. 

 

Donghae's pov~

We all waited patiently and anxious for ___ to come to set.

" Gosh! What's taking her so long! I don't like standing up for a long period of time! " Eunhyuk said make up excuses. " Stop complaining! Gosh have patients. " I snapped irritated.

" READY ON SET! All Super Junior get in positions and we will start your group shots first. " The manager instructed as we followed directions.

We all got in positions and began to pose. " So where is she now? " Kibum asked as he continued to pose. " Maybe they are heading over here now. " Hankyung answered as he continued to pose as well.

" Not to change the subject but Hyung's there is this really hot model coming over here. " Kyuhyun pointed out as he posed also. 

We all looked at the figure come closer and closer out from behind the camera's and set " Wah~! That girl's really pretty~" , " I like how she looks in that dress " , " She looks like a goddess. " Some of the member's commented and stopped posing.

Kangin paused as well and looked over at the figure," Yah! We're in the middle of the shoot you guys, pay attention to the cam- WHOA! " He said pausing as well as his jaw dropped." THAT'S MY SISTER! " .

" WHAT! " Everyone chorused together and stared at the figure finally stand before us clearly " Annyeong Oppa's~! " She said with a bright smile and bowed shyly.

Everyone paused with there jaw's dropped in awe of her essence and beauty.

" HEY! HEY COM'ON PAY ATTENTION TO THE CAM- Oh why hello there~ " The photographer said dropping his camera and wrapping his arm around ___.

" YAH! YAH! YAH! Get your filthy hands off her! " The make up artist standing beside her yelled to the photographer as she pushed his arm off of ___. " I'll be over there sitting. Call me if you need anything. " The make up artist reminded and walked away.

" Weiow, My baby sister isn't a baby any more. " Kangin said walking off the set and giving ___ a hug. " Kamsamnida Oppa. " She said hugging him back and stared at me.

" Told you she was pretty. " Sungmin leaned in and whispered to me. I shook my head and crossed my arms " Aniyo. Your words are wrong. ". 

" Eh- Eh- Eh Donghae you are officially blind. She is obviously pretty how can you not see- " ," She isn't pretty because... she is beautiful." I corrected him.