This is my confession...

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Your pov~

Feeling your wrist be released, You heard a loud Punch in front of you. " CLOSE YOUR EYES AND BACK UP! " The familiar voice commanded.

As told, you slowly stepped back but collapsed to the floor. Keeping your eye's closed you covered your ears to block out the sound of the punches and wacks.

" OMO! WHAT'S GOING ON! ! " You screamed loudly to yourself as you panicked.

Suddenly the sounds stopped and  you heard something beginning to approach you," DON'T TOUCH ME ERT! AHHHH!!!! " You yelled and began to throw punches.

,"YAH- YAH!, IT'S ME! NOW COM'ON!LETS GET TO THE CAR BEFORE HIS FRIENDS CATCH UP TO US." The familiar voice instructed.

Opening your eyes, a hand appeared before you. Slowly searching up his muscular arms leading to his face, You met eye's with your hero," Donghae? " You whispered in surprise under your breath.

"You can thank me later! Now com'on! There's no time! Let's get out of here! " Donghae said grabbing your hand as he helped you up and lead the way as both of you ran to the car. 

Quickly getting into the car, He locked the door's and drove away. " Wait! What about the other's!?!?" You asked Donghae as he drove. 

" They'll meet us at the house, What do you think you were doing!? What if that guy did something to you huh?! You could of been killed!" He screamed.

" Why should you care anymore!? You can't keep doing this too me where you like me one second, then hate me the next! " You screamed back.

Silent he kept his eyes on the road," What are you talkin-"," Oh you know exactly what I am talking about! Why didn't you just let me die back there, HUH?" You snapped at him.

" I have my reasons!  Besides, what's the point in loving someone... If they just let them die... " He muttered.

Softening at his words you had no answer * ... who is he talking about?.... * You wondered as you stared at the road ahead blankly.

" D-Do I know this girl? " You stuttered as you turned your head slowly to look at Donghae.

Smirking he took a quick glance at you then back to the road," Know her? Psh, You are her. " He said with his face falling into a blank expression again.

" M-Me? " You whispered under your breath shocked.

" I didn't think it was true either.... The signs..... What people told me.... The way I felt... It was there, but I never realized it till today. " Donghae said as he parked the car in front of the house.

Stepping out of the car first, he opened your door for you and let you step out."I just didn't want you to get hurt... I don't know how to put this into words... So I'll just say it. " He spoke as he stood before you and took hold of your hands.

Hesitantly holding his hands, you slowly looked up to meet eyes with him as he stepped closer towards you.

" I don't like seeing you with other guys. I want to be your only guy. " He said as wrapped a piece of hair behind your ear.

" I can't handle watching Eunhyuk make you smile, or when Sungmin hugs you, or even how easily the members can talk to you... But I can't." He stated.

Leaning closer towards you, he sighed " I don't like you ____. Mianhae. ".

Your face fell at his words "Y-You don't like me? " You asked confused.

Shaking his head he your cheek and smiled "I don't like you because I LOVE you. " .

Your eye's widened as your heart raced at his words * 'because I love you'. *

" Y-You wh- ", " I said I love you. " He repeated as your heart began to race faster and faster.

"But I'm too late... You have Eunhyuk and your leaving in a couple of weeks. I'll soon just be a memory of yours that will be forgotten in the end. "He said letting go of your hands and walked past you.

" B-But I don't want to forget about you! " You called as you held his arm back.

Shaking your hand off of him he turned your way,"Like I said... What's the point in loving someone, Right? " He said turning his back to your again and continued walking.

 

Donghae's Pov~

Silently entering the house I walked to the the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water.

Once done I leaned on the counter and slowly looked up at my reflection in the mirror " I can't believe I actually said it... " I whispered allowed and bit my lip.

I headed back to my bedroom and laid flat across my bed as I stared up at the ceiling * What if I really am too late?.... What if I said it sooner... She would of been mine right? Instead of him... * I wondered to myself.

" Yah! I wasn't done talking to you! " I heard her yell as she entered the room and slammed the door shut. Sighing, I sat up from my bed and stared at her blankly," What...".

"Can I finish what I have to s-", " You've already made it clear! " I snapped at her and stood up from my bed.

"You don't even know how I feel! All you think is that I like EUNHYUK, EUNHYUK, AND EUNHYUK!!!" She yelled again at me. 

" I don't need to know how you feel to know that you like Eunhyuk! The way you talk, walk, act, EVERYTHING TELLS ME YOU LIKE HIM! " I snapped at her as I walked towards her.

" But with me you act like your un-intrested, bored and tired... IF YOU HATE ME, SAVE ME THE PAIN AND JUST SAY IT ALREADY! " I continued as I towered over her.

" I DON'T HATE YOU! I Love you Mr.Simple.... " She snapped back at me. 

Caught in the moment, I wrapped my hand around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss without a struggle * I'm glad she feel's the same way *. 

 

 

 

 

 Smilerg16: The chapter you all have been waiting for:D

COMMENTS PLEASE(: AND SUBSCRIBE (: