Watch what you do.

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Your Pov~

In this moment you felt your heart racing and fireworks shooting everywhere. * Is this real? I can't believe thi-*

CRUSH- CRACK- SPLASH- 

You heard glass being crushed and the pieces dropping to the floor. Both Donghae and you pulled away quickly and glanced towards the door.

Eunhyuk stood there quietly with broken pieces of glass piercing his hand and a bottle labeled 'whisky' in the other.

Blood began dripping down to the floor; on top of the already broken glass.

Realizing who it was, you quickly broke away from Donghae's grasp and rushed towards Eunhyuk,"Omo! Eunhyuk your hand! Let me-", " NO."

He said pulling his hand away from you as you tried to examine it,"But your blee-" You said reaching out for his hand again.

" Does it look like i care? " He snapped pulling away from you again.

"But Oppa-"," Don't call me Oppa! " Eunhyuk yelled in your face as he stomped in front of you.

" YAH!  HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING? Don't talk to her like that! All she's trying to do is help you! " Donghae defended as he stepped between you both.

" Oh please, defending her like she likes you? IM THE ONE SHE WANTS!  " Eunhyuk snapped at Donghae.

"You didn't answer the question, Have you been drinking?" Donghae asked again nicely.

" Psh NO?! I ONLY HAD 10 SHOTS TODAY! I AM FINE! HAHA HERE! DRINK SOME ____!" Eunhyuk said as he forced some of the drink down ___'s throat.

Donghae quickly pulled Eunhyuk off you. Donghae glared straight in his eyes," ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU COULD BE POISONING HER! Tell me...Why  would she want you, HUH?! " Donghae said grabbing the collar of Eunhyuks shirt.

You wiped your mouth disgustedly* This doesn't taste like whisky? *.

You quickly focused back on the scene as you ignored the weird taste,"Oppa's stop it! " You yelled trying to separate them.

" Stop what? Stop me? I DON'T SEE WHAT I DID WRONG!  The only person who should stop doing anything is THIS THING THAT YOU THINK YOU LOVE! " Eunhyuk snapped as he grabbed Donghae's collar as well.

They began arguing more and more as you tried to separate them as quickly as you could before things got out of control and began throwing punches as they pushed each other down to the floor.

You stepped away and couldn't take the scene anymore," EUNHYUK STOP IT RIGHT NOW. " You yelled loudly as they both froze stunned staring up at you from the floor.

" ____..." They both whispered in surprise at your sudden change of tone. " I don't know what's gotten into you two Oppa's but I don't want it too continue like this." You said as you helped both of them up.

" You guys were friends before I even came along, so don't let me change a thing. " You stated. " BUT YOUR MINE! HE CAN'T HAVE YOU!" Eunhyuk snapped at you as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" You commanded and roughly shuck his grip off.

" You treat me like I am your property!  You act just like my Ex! Your soo impatient and hot tempered! I'm sorry Oppa, but I-I like Donghae... And I'm not afraid too admit that anymore." You spoke truthfully as you stared at the floor.

"Sure Donghae Oppa and I have are times where we don't seem to get along at all. But others times, It just feel's like the world stopped... And It's just him and I. " You said as faced Donghae.

Tears began to weld in your eyes," I just wish i could of said something sooner... I'm leaving in a couple of weeks and.... I just... Mianhae... "... 

 

Donghae's Pov~

I thought quickly and hugged ____ immediately as I saw the tears began to weld in her eyes.

"It's okay____, It's okay, Please don't cry..." I said softly as a consoled her in my arms.

" Oh sure! CONSOLE HER! WHAT ABOUT ME? YOUR BEST FRIEND? " Eunhyuk complained as he watched. 

Glaring at him, I reached out and pulled him by his collar towards me as I left one arm around ___.

" I don't know what the hell your problem is but QUIT IT! NOW! You let tears fall from her face and yet all you care about is how you will feel in the end! Realize that the better person for her has been me all this time, and get the hell out of my face! " I said closely too his face than let go of his collar.

Eunhyuk sighed deeply," Were not done talking about this." He whispered as he glared at me and stummbled out of the room.

Pulling away slowly as i tried too meet eyes with her," _____, Eunhyuk's gone now. Everythings gonna be alright ".

She slowly looked up and met my gaze," I just want everything to be alright..." She whimpered.

I wiped her tears away as they fell from her cheeks," Don't worry, Everything will. I know it will. " I said as I kissed her forehead and hugged her again.

"HEY, HEY, HEYY~ WERE HOME NOW! WHAT YOU GU- Oh my goodness what is going on here? WHOA WHOA WHOA WHY IS THERE BROKEN GLASS HERE TOO!? " Yesung yelled as he opened the door too the scene.

"AIGOO! Hyung! Your soo lou- WHY'D YOU BREAK GLASS ON THE FLOOR! " Ryewook said as he entered the room as well.

____ giggled," I'll clean it up oppa~ It's my fault. " She said as she wiped her left over tears away with her wrists.

" Aniyo~ It's fine! Don't cry!!! I'll get Eunhyuk too clean it princess!" Heechul said as he entered the room next.

" NOO! " ____ and I snapped at the same time. 

Everyone in the room looking at us stunned, ____ answered quickly," I-I'll clean it! It's fine really! B-But can someo-one tell me why the room is spinn-" She said as her voice began to fade and began to collapse.

I caught her quickly before she fell to the floor. I held her in my arms as her eyes began to flicker shut,"N-No! N-NO!!!! ____! ____! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN! " I yelled at her as I shook her softly.

 

 

Smilerg16: FINALLYY OFF OF HIATUS(: After soo long too:/ Thank you if your still subscribed tho! 

Keep on a look out for a new fanfic I will be creating soon :D I hope you liked this chapter<3

Kamsamnida too my faithful readers & subscribers :D