Your not... Kangin's what?

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Your Pov~

After unpacking you changed into your pajama's and walked outside to the living room. Kangin was passed out on the couch with the TV on. You giggled quitely at the sight and sat by him on the couch. " Oooppppaaaa~ . " You said shaking him lightly waking him up. " Wh-What? Im up im up! " Kangin said startled looking at you. " What the he** are you wearing?! Where did you get that?! " Kangin said. You were wearing :

Photobucket

"I bought this when I was shopping with MiHwa? There only Pajama's. Its not like I am gonna wear it out. " You said. "Aniyo!? Wear my jacket or something!? My friends are gonna be all looking and starting so no. Put it out now. " Kangin said taking his sweat shirt off and handing it to you. "But-" You said about to complain. Kangin had glared at you to put it on and you did. " Gosh. There just pajama's. " You said whining. " Come here you lil kid! Tickle war!" Kangin said tackling you on the couch playfully and began to tickle you. After a few minutes he had stopped and you both had laid on the couch quitely watching TV. " Common now. Lets go get some rest so you will be charged for tomarrow. " Kangin said standing up and turning off the TV. You nodded and followed him to the bedroom. " What time are you friends coming home? "  You asked entering the bedroom. " Around 1 or possibly 2. You better sleep. " Kangin said closing the door. You crawled into the bed and pulled the blanket over you. "Fine, Fine." You said plainly.

 

*2 hours later...

 

Your phone began to vibrate on the bed stand. You answered the phone and whispered loudly," Hello?! " You said groggy. " You didn't call me!?!?! Are you in Korea? Did you find your brother at the airport? " the person said. You knew that worried voice anywhere. " Sorry Mihwa. Yes i am here in Korea, Kangin is sleeping and so was I. " You said exhausted then rolled over to see what time it was. " Sorry. Didn't know the time diffrence was soo much. Its 10:30a.m. over here. " MiHwa said. You looked at the clock," It's 2:30 in the morning over here. " You said. " Oh then i'll just text you. Goodnight! Sleep well! " Mihwa said. You said goodnight as well and began texting her. 

 

 

Leeteuk's Pov~

We finally arrived home and got out of the van. " Alright everyone, sleep soon! We have recording tomorrow and  someone has to pick up Zhou Mi & Henry tomorrow from the airport! " I said as we entered the house. " Ne~! " eveyone said in agreement as they sat on the couch or entered the kitchen. "Eh! Hyung how come Kangin didn't come to practice today? " Kyuhyun asked. "Yeah! He missed a lot, but how come his shoes are there by the door?" Sungmin said suspiciously. " Well let's go see if he's home then. " Eunhyuk said standing up and heading to Kangin's room. Kyuhyun,Sungmin,& I followed. We all entered the room and saw Kangin sleeping on the bed with the covers over his head. We walked closer and stood over the bed. " Hyung since when did he smell fruity? " Kyuhyun said leaning over the bed.  

 

Your Pov~

You Put your phone away and continued to hide under the covers as your listened to the people talking next you. ," Let's pancake on top of him! " One guy said in a evil tone(Kyuhyun). You squealed scared and put your arms over your face and head for protection. " Aniyo!?! He's probably- ah,he's still moving. " someone said innocently(Sungmin). "Then let's do this!" one guy said happily and jumped on top of you(eunhyuk). You took the slight pain. You continued to protect yourself under the cover and keep quite. " Me next! " Someone said jumping on top of you as well pilling on top of the person who just jumped on you. Your arms began to hurt but you held the pain in. "Don't forget me!" Someone said then jumped on top of you as well. You began to have a bloody nose and your arm was in pain. You began yelling " Oppa! " continuously but they wouldn't budge. " Yeah right. Faking it hyung" Someone said on top of you.

A familiar voice the light and spoke," Okay common guys we need to sleep, get off him now. Just what do you think you guys are doing?" the person said. It was Leeteuk's voice. " YEAH!? Just what do you think you guys are doing? " another familiar voice said agreeing loudly. It was Kangin. " Wait if your there then who is- " someone had said on top of you but before he could finish his sentence Kangin had pushed them all off the bed. You sat up slowly on the bed with your hood over your head covering your face. You touched your nose and looked at your hand. "Ayah!? ___!? " Kangin said worried then began to examine your face and hand.  " You guys practically squashed my little sister!?! " Kangin said angrily standing up. " LITTLE SISTER? " They all said together.

Kangin sat down next to you on the bed and began to wipe your face for you. "Oppa I can do it myself. " You said complaining. You tried to turn your face towards the members and take your hood off many times while he tried to stop the blood from running down your nose. He glared at you " Keep it on or you can't go out no more "  He said angrily. You glared at him as well and took the tissue from him. " Gosh. Even showing my face is a no. " You said sarcastically then finally wiped off the rest of the blood from your nose. " You were serious about having her stay over here for awhile?! " Someone said from behind you. You tried to turn your head around but Kangin faced your head towards the wall so they could not see your face. " Yes, now stop complaining. You guys practically almost broke her nose. " Kangin said irritated. " I'll get an ice pack. " someone said from behind you then left the room. " Yeah i'll follow " someone said " me too "another person said then left. " I guess that leaves me. " A familiar voice said sitting on the bed behind you. " Leeteuk Appa? " You said turning around giggling.